Koa's House Pet Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Koa's House Pet Supplies
Read Koa\'s House Pet Supplies Reviews
I ordered some No Hide chew sticks for my dog. Koa's prices were good. When my package arrived, I was surprised to find the cutest packing material inside. It was wrapped in paw print paper... I think it had a logo sticker held it together too. As a graphic designer, I really liked the little bit extra they put into their branding. I will definitely shop from here again. 2 thumbs up! ;)
Hi I really don’t like giving 3 stars as I appreciate that you sell great products and ship them fast, however I wrote an email 2xs in the last week and it wasn’t responded to the only email I got back was asking for a review. There is no number to call your company that I can see, Iv looked a few times. The reason I wrote the emails was to inform you that a product, called catnip spray, was shipped to me in the same box as 24 cans of cat food and the small plastic bottle came apart in transit and was completely dry and empty. The strange thing about it was there were no signs of the liquid that came from the bottle. Everything was completely dry and there were no rings of dried substance on the box at all, nothing. It made me wonder.
It is very difficult to get a hold of you guys, what’s up? Hoping Maybe you’ll see this as I would like a refund or a replacement of the cat nip spray.
Thank you very much, Jen G.
Great JOB!
Best Prices and great customer service. I have ordered 3 times from Koa's. Packages are always correct and on time. Thanks Koa's.
Great service, wide selection and easy communication.
Koa's House Pet Supplies is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews