Koa's House Pet Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Koa's House Pet Supplies
Read Koa\'s House Pet Supplies Reviews
I received my pet supplies in a short time, and my dog is very happy with them. Thank you very much.
Second or third time I have ordered from KOA's and each time service has been very good, prices very fair, and help when needed to ask any questions. My recent order was processed, shipped, and received so fast it even surprised me. Thank you.
Wonderfully packaged and arrived on time, will order from again! Thank you!
I never received the items and yet they took the money out of my account--won't deal with them again!!!!!
Koa’s will now be my “go-to” for Chews -“bones” - which are real food, made by hand. Marley, our 25# Australian Labradoodle, has food allergies. I finally found something she can chew without GI issues. Check out Koa’s food varieties.
The toy animals containing Kong ropes are a great buy because they are sturdy and hold together while “tugging,” but soft enough for Marley to carry around in her mouth. Her “Santa” lasted longer than one year.
My Christmas “toy” order was carefully wrapped in tissue paper. Besides the quality of their products, this extra touch demonstrates how much Koa cares about product delivery and clients. Rather than just throwing it into a box for delivery, the careful wrapping was a message “Kia Cares.”
Do mot hesitate to buy products from Koa.
Our cat has severe digestive issues, we have found KOHA is something he likes and can keep down.
Quick and accurate delivery of what I ordered.
Crunchy o's are the best! And the other company doesn't carry them! Thanks for having the good stuff
My Benny loves Koa! Yummy Zignature food and fast, fast service.
Great service/product/communication
I will be back !!
We like doing business with you and we know this is a busy time for shippers but it’s been a week since we placed the order and we have yet to receive it ??
Super cute little bowl I bought for my dachshund. Love it!
I am still waiting for my items. I did not receive my no hide items or the products from Fromm
Purchased for my dog Star. She seems to love Lamb Chop. She has a plain one, Halloween one so I got her the Christmas one online from Koa. I arrived on Christmas Eve in perfect condition exactly as described.
Thank you Koa's.
Very easy to order, customer service is great & the price is the best.
What a great treat for our Goldens; they come running when we ask them if they want a Crunchy-O:) Koa's is so easy to order and with the auto-shop option, I don't have to worry about running out and getting sad looks from the puppies!

Thank you, Koa's, and keep up the great customer service! The stickers and personal touch on all your shipments mean more than you know!
Five stars! I am so happy to have discovered Koa's House Pet Supplies. Quick shipping and nice packaging.
I received my item quickly, packaged well, in time for Christmas. It was a unique toy I couldn’t find anywhere else, and I know my dog will love it!
Super fast shipping. Very satisfied with product.
We love our new pet stockings. Thank you!
Koa's House Pet Supplies is rated 4.82 based on 102 reviews