Koa's House Pet Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Koa's House Pet Supplies
Read Koa\'s House Pet Supplies Reviews
Quick delivery. My puppy loves his no hide stix. Doesn't last as long as I thought. I would say it keeps him busy about 15 minutes.
Service was great. My dog didn't like the fish flavored sticks(which I was afraid would happen). Also compared to ones made with non-digestable centers, the ones made in China or Thailand, there isn't as much meat.
My 2 cats just love the Open Farm bone broth.
I called to order Grizzley Salmon Oil. The woman on the phone was so helpful and apologized because it couldn't go out that day. I received it in record time. I will be ordering from them again.
Received my bowls and absolutely love them! Great quality too!
My English Bulldog loves Koa's House Pet Supplies, and so do I! Their selection of products is extensive, the quality is superb, and their service is top notch. I've purchased both the Zignature kibble and Ziggy bars - which upon the sight of my dog begins to drool. Also I have gotten some very nice attractive, and well made dog collars. The shipping is fast and the packaging is properly secure. From the selection, quality, great prices and service that Koa's offers I am one happy customer. My bulldog gives Koa's 5 woofs!
Thank you for getting my order out ASAP. Your courteous and so friendly sales dept was exceptional
The cbd gel pen is amazing. It helps my 13 yr old in so many ways. The packaging of it could use some work. Sometimes I have to take the pen apart ( and loose half of it) to get it to work. Other than that, it's amazing
The products are as expected. Service is good.
Great prices and Fast delivery. Nice !
Order was correct and on-time. Koa’s carries a nice selection of dog treats and food. Plus they sent me a free sticker! I love the small batch brand!
I found the products I was looking for and shipment came fast!
I am reluctant to give them to my dogs. They have a very strong chemical smell. I washed them and they still smell.
Very easy process
Quick delivery
Hard to find product. Koa had what I needed.
Great, fast service and notifications. Got what I needed when everyone else was out.
Very good prices and all products. Quality made and delivered on time. A WIN WIN!!!!
Very fast shipping.
Love the free shipping on you items.
Just keep up the good work.
I think it is a good place to purchase my dog food, I was sent the wrong item but because their Customer service Is so great, everything straightened out. I am a happy customer
Koa's House Pet Supplies is rated 4.82 based on 67 reviews