Koko Black Reviews

of reviewers recommend Koko Black
Read Koko Black Reviews
great chocolates Well packaged and delivered on time, thanks again
Everything was absolutely scrumptious, best present especially the honey comb wow
Beautifully packaged, scrumptious chocolate treats. Love everything about Koko Black!
I still haven't received my order and I paid extra for chilled freight- terrible terrible terrible service....where is my delivery- call me today 0401886411
I now have a stockist in my home town (yay!) very high quality products ❤️
Never received them, although it says received :( so can’t rate it if I don’t have it
These were a Christmas gift for a friend; her favourite!
The sleeve with our wishes printed on went down well with staff. The flavour of the dark choc stars was quite good though the milk chocolate stars were not so good. I had never tasted this brand before but bought by reputation. Great delivery timing.
Don't ever stop making the mohito marbles.
Excellent as always
Gift arrange from nz online. Delivered promptly in good condition. Receivers delighted.
Great service amazing product
Absolutely delicious! 😋
It was a gift to pamper my son, he loved them, said they were the best chocolates he has ever eaten. I look forward to trying the wattleseed chocolates next time. Thank you Koko, the presentation was also lovely.
Favourite chocolate by far. I ordered this as a Christmas gift and shipping was quick and my mother was extremely pleased. Thank you.
Simply superb. Koko Black is by far the best chocolate I have had anywhere in the world.
I have sent some choc boxed to friends and colleagues for Xmas,through Koko black website!
I am not sure how the boxes were delivered exactly but recipients were quite impressed with the box of amazing chocolates and the way they were delivered!
I found the strawberry bites a bit sweet and the almond to chocolate ratio wasn't quite right. I enjoyed the dark chocolate peppermints
The best Australian chocolate I've ever eaten. The chocolate freckles are my favourite
Always high quality