Kosmic Sound Reviews

Read Kosmic Sound Reviews

perth@kosmic.com.au

94 Hector St W

Tell us how Kosmic Sound made you happy
Hey groovers , my recent experience when i purchased a new Sizzel to enhance my Jazz Ride was epic , i rang to ensure the web page was up to date , the guys double checked the stock for me , then had the product packed and shipped the same afternoon.
You could not expect or ask for a better service , Cheers Kosmic Sound.
everything is great so far
I ordered material [a cable for my GR55] online. It arrived the next day. When I went to the store the service was great and the prices wonderful. You hav a happy customer.
I've been impressed with the service I've received. From good advice to quick and helpful responses.
Hi there, The online purchase was simple, but delivery was delayed and delayed. Despite explicit instructions included for delivery, the driver claimed he could not locate our office. We did not recieve the goods until after they were requried and an extensive period after delivery. It was incredibly frustrating.
You kept me informed regularly about the status of my order and delivery. Thank you.
Always good
Unfortunetly I haven't received my goods yet.
prompt delivery and good price
Easy to order. Speedy delivery.
Hi,
The only problem I had was with the tracking app, thingy, whatever it is. Every time I tried to use it - at least half a dozen times, on different days - it didn't work. It returned to the same screen as before, with no change.
Great products and service
Always very good products and service
Headlines "Kosmic Sound gets handed a lifeline" - you'd think they will up the ante in its customer service ... NOT !! Guess they can be arrogant because they they have the monoploy (yes even during these difficult times). The previous crew were much better although most of them are no longer there leaving the arrogant ones behind. Pity used to be my favourite store of my family.
Won't price match other suppliers if the item is on back order at the other supplier.

Tried to buy a synth they had in stock, but they wouldn't budge on price. Approached StoreDJ and they were happy to price match the supplier that had the lower price even though that supplier had no stock.
Researched multiple, varying guitar pedals and always found myself on the Kosmic website. Clear information, very reasonable pricing, and accounts page very easy to navigate. Orders arrived in good time - very happy! Great job Kosmic.
Ordered new strings online. They turned up pretty quick. I received updates at every stage.
They were good value, especially with free postage. Very happy with my purchase.
I ordered the Rode SC7 3.5mm TRS to TRRS Jack Patch Cable, 15 days ago from my LOCAL store in Perth as it was urgent, its been 15 days since I placed my order and still NOT arrived, I had to go out and buy another one from a local supplier, I have bought from Kosmic in the past and received very fast delivery as it came from my local store in Perth, I didn’t receive a notification to say it wasn’t coming locally, very disappointed.
Excellent service, quick response time and perfect product. Thanks so much guys!
Excellant trusted service