Lawn Love Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lawn Love

About Lawn Love: If you're looking for the very best in lawn care services, you've come to the right place.

Here at Lawn Love we do things differently. We take a high-tech approach to a traditionally low-tech sector. We are revolutionizing the lawn care industry.

Your experienced Lawn Love provider will combine innovative and time-tested methods to deliver the most verdant and neighbor-envy-inducing results possible.

Lawn care is a science, and we at Lawn Love pride ourselves in being on the cutting edge of the industry.

We don't believe that one size fits all. Every lawn is unique and has its particular challenges with regard to climate, grasses, growing seasons, and soil varieties. Lawn Love's deep industry experience allows us to provide a scientific approach to deliver the best results possible.

Visit our website to get your free online quote today.

(800) 706-4117

charlotte@lawnlove.com

Tell us how Lawn Love made you happy

Own Driver
Under an hour
"Great communication, and great work! They even moved up my appointment for my anniversary weekend!"
"The gentlemen was very professional and thorough in getting the yard cut."
"We have been very pleased with the extra care Carlos has given our yard. This company is very good at communicating and keeping us abreast of our services."
"Excellent detailed work. Very professional very Timely they seem to enjoy their work"
"This is a great service...I've tried the others and they cannot compare to Lawn Love. Good job guys! Happy in Minnesota"
"Love the ease of use and no commitment. Lawn looks great, very neat. Professional quality service."
"Always does a great job with my lawn"
"Felix did a professional job. The area was cleaned up and the grass and edging were done well. Thanks!"
"On time and does a very good job. Very friendly as well. They listen to what you need. Angelia"
"My Lawn Pro, Jacki Massengale, talked with me and determined what problems and concerns I had with my lawn and service. We discussed problems I was having and agreed on a plan to solve them. Jacki did a great job and we both look forward to future lawn maintenance sessions."
"Wonderful service. The yard looks great!"
"Easy to schedule and reschedule, fair price, good way to have your garden maintained when you are not there. Would be nice to have a platform where it's possible to have something extra done in the garden and get a quote in advance."
"I have enjoyed having this company help me with my yard this summer. They were on time and always shown up, and let me know exactly what work they would be doing and did. My yard is really looking good."
"He's always friendly and on time never leaves a mess, my yard can actually go 3 weeks or more without being cut now that's how great of a job he does. I'm glad I spotted this company online."
"Aurelio Caldwell is his name A+ lawn service is his game. Lawn love has get providers!!!"
"I would suggest my guy to everyone. He moved stuff off the lawn after I forgot to, he gives great lawn care service. πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"I knew nothing about Lawn Love when I needed a mowing service that didn’t require you to sign a contract. You schedule a service when you need it."
"Lawn Pro was extremely communicative, professional, and tidy. Great experience!!!"
"I was hesitant to join but I am extremely satisfied with the work done in my yard and very pleased with the gentleman who was assigned to me. Extremely pleasant to deal with and does a wonderful job. Recommend Lawn Love to anyone looking for help with the yard work."
"Love the workπŸ‘πŸ½"