Legally Reviews

of reviewers recommend Legally
Read Legally Reviews

About Legally:

Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally made you happy
I was completely at ease with the process after my consultation with Javier. Upon request, he reviewed all existing documents and explained how to remedy the office action required. I would like Javier to conduct all of my business with USPTO.
Legally very patiently explained matters that seemed very complicated to us and helped us resolve our concerns. We will not hesitate to business with them again.
The team at Legally have always provided us excellent service. They are our 'go to' firm for dealing with the USPTO on trademark matters.
Javier provided a great service to us as we filed our new & renewed applications. He stays on top of things, responds quickly, and understands the USPTO process. The videos are very helpful to understand fees and the filing process. Thank you!
Javier is a Friendly & professional lawyer. Awesome service
They did a great job and they kept me well informed throughout the process.
Javier, from Legally.co was great to communicate with. Very knowledgeable and answered all my questions promptly and professionally. I would highly recommend Legally and will most certainly deal with them again in the near future. Many thanks again!
They made this process really easy. I loved their video instructions that showed me step by step how to complete the questionnaires that helped them complete the application. Excellent process.
Love Luke and his team! Very professional, easy to work with and affordable. I have multiple Trademarks and he has helped with each one.
They made the trademark process easy and were communicative and responsive throughout. They reached out when they needed to, kept me on task throughout and were very clear with what they needed from me and when. It saved me time by not having to read all the fine print and saved me anxiety by knowing it was being done correctly. Thank you to the team!
Happy and appreciative The professional attention and service, the fee and execution time was great. Thankyou. Will see you'll soon Javier and Luke. JWS
Very responsive, knowledgeable and great value for the fees charged.
I worked with both Luke and Javier. Luke really took time with me up front and put me at ease. His interaction made the difference in my choice to work with Legally.co. Javier handled my application with accuracy and speed and took the time to navigate my questions in order to apply for the right type of trademark. So very glad I didn't try to do this on my own! Will DEFINITELY be using them again!
I really recommend this law firm, they did an excellent job regarding my trademark application process, well done.
Secured our trademark quickly. Friendly and efficient communications.
Excellent service. Great response time
So glad I found Legally. They have been patient with me and helped me get two trademarks now. I highly recommend them. great customer service.
I was very pleased with the time and effort put in to get my trademark approved.
Legally.co gave us excellent and timely service. We will use them again. Recommend.
it helps me finish my trademark, we have enrooled 6 trademarks use this service