Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy

Under an hour
"They carried out exactly what we wanted and what they said they would do. I'm very happy"
"Bait and switch for Trademark filings. Repeated many details over and over as they do not keep records of anything except emails. Phoen consultations recommend how to spend your money, with no records of the information shared with the actual attorney being kept. Rediculous fees for such a poor service."
Hi James, I'm sorry you're upset about our service. However, you never responded to our emails requesting information and documents required by your trademark examiner.

Even a simple "hey, I think you already know this" would have been helpful so I could have explained to you what we didn't know, why we needed more detail from you, and why we needed specific documents not in our possession.

We need your help and information from you about your business to thoroughly respond to the trademark office.

We can't do our job when you ignore our emails.
"I paid money several time for the company.Every time they say no additional fee.But they didn't finish my brand. Don't trust the company!"
"Luke is very knowledgeable, clear and proactive. He makes the entire process easy and worry free. I will definitely use his services in the future."
"Luke is a great no frills TM attny!!! With reasonable rates... He did mine for LITTLE VAN GOES LOOK HERE WWW.LITTLEVANGOES.COM"
"They did not get our TM appeal approved which we realize there are no guarantees of that happening. The biggest problem we had was this was not communicated to us. We were told in their initial email letting us know the filing had been done that; "We will also keep you updated and are tracking your application status in our system." (copied and pasted from their email) After we went on the USPTO's website to check the status of our TM appeal we found that it had been done for a month. We don't ask for a lot as customers, we do ask that you do what you say you are going to do. I sent a reply email to the TM attorney (Javier) asking if this was typical customer service but never received a reply. . . Update to the above review. After I posted my initial review Luke with legallyco. emailed and called to let me know they had made an internal error and it is not typical. Luke also refunded me the full purchase price of the service I had ordered. This was a great example of customer service and I will use them again as they made things right. Mistakes happen, it's how you deal with them that people will remember."
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 423 reviews