Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy

"They carried out exactly what we wanted and what they said they would do. I'm very happy"
"Bait and switch for Trademark filings. Repeated many details over and over as they do not keep records of anything except emails. Phoen consultations recommend how to spend your money, with no records of the information shared with the actual attorney being kept. Rediculous fees for such a poor service."
Hi James, I'm sorry you're upset about our service. However, you never responded to our emails requesting information and documents required by your trademark examiner.

Even a simple "hey, I think you already know this" would have been helpful so I could have explained to you what we didn't know, why we needed more detail from you, and why we needed specific documents not in our possession.

We need your help and information from you about your business to thoroughly respond to the trademark office.

We can't do our job when you ignore our emails.
"I paid money several time for the company.Every time they say no additional fee.But they didn't finish my brand. Don't trust the company!"
"Luke is very knowledgeable, clear and proactive. He makes the entire process easy and worry free. I will definitely use his services in the future."
"Luke is a great no frills TM attny!!! With reasonable rates... He did mine for LITTLE VAN GOES LOOK HERE WWW.LITTLEVANGOES.COM"
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 334 reviews