Legally.co Reviews

Under an hour
Read Legally.co Reviews

About Legally.co:

Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy
I read the reviews and was recommended this company. My experience has been way less than excellent. This has been by far the most frustrating, confusing and useless endeavor of starting our new business. What I was told was a seamless process has taken months. We are given the go ahead on our name, only to find out we may not be able to use it. Every time I speak with my attorney the phone line is so bad I can barely understand what is being said. Sometime went wrong in the hand off process so after our name search, that wasn’t happened, the next attorney asked me the same questions and gave me different answers than the first attorney. Maybe you all only post the reviews that you like... but we have had a miserable experience and would never recommend your service at this point.
I apologize for the poor experience you had. As we discussed in our call today, we did not do our best job in clearly communicating to you what the trademark process entailed and what information we needed from you before we could file a trademark application. Thank you for letting us know what we did wrong. We are working with the attorney that was assigned to your case on ways in which they can better explain certain concepts so to avoid using confusing legal jargon. We have refunded you in full and apologize again for the delay and uncertainty this has caused your business.
Bait and switch for Trademark filings. Repeated many details over and over as they do not keep records of anything except emails. Phoen consultations recommend how to spend your money, with no records of the information shared with the actual attorney being kept. Rediculous fees for such a poor service.
Hi James, I'm sorry you're upset about our service. However, you never responded to our emails requesting information and documents required by your trademark examiner.

Even a simple "hey, I think you already know this" would have been helpful so I could have explained to you what we didn't know, why we needed more detail from you, and why we needed specific documents not in our possession.

We need your help and information from you about your business to thoroughly respond to the trademark office.

We can't do our job when you ignore our emails.
I paid money several time for the company.Every time they say no additional fee.But they didn't finish my brand. Don't trust the company!
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 439 reviews