Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy

Under an hour
"It’s was a pleasure working with Legally.co. Thanks for your service."
"The attorney at Legally.co was instrumental in getting our Trademark application through. Nice work. Dan Goldberg General Manager Top Talent Search Experts, LLC"
"So I received my trademark - no complications (Office Action); Luke, Maya, & Javier made certain I did it right the first time. The fee was very reasonable."
"Choose Legally.co. Once you start looking to trademark the spam starts coming in fast. Legally.co team got on the phone with me, helped me through the entire process, and got it done! For one Trademark, there were some similar ones pending that held things up. The team dealt with the issues and persevered to lock up the trademark a year later, for the same great price. Thank you! Happy to recommend!"
"Fastest ,Best and valuable price"
"I continue to use Legally.co for all my marks and registrations. They are knowledgeable, quick, efficient and affordable."
"Fast, affordable and professional service. Thank you Javier and Luck!"
"I had no idea how much back and forth would need to go on with the USPTO regarding my trademark registration. My deadline to respond was quickly approaching so I reached out to Legally.co. My assigned trademark attorney responded to every office action with ease which made my life easier. In less than one month my trademark was approved! What a value!"
"it was pleasure working with Mr. Javier and Team . Appreciate prompt response!"
"Don't try and do this without the help of Legally.co. They were patient, responsive, and explained everything. They are the sherpa when you're climbing Mount Everest!"
"Engaged with Legally.co about 4 years ago to monitor our trademark, EverSafe Disaster Recovery Services, and hoped for a positive result. Well 4 years later it was a pleasant surprise to receive our mark. Thanks to Luke and the team. -Asgard Manged Services"
"I am happy with the Simplest website and the best service provided by the team! Thank y'll."
"Legally.co helped me to trademark my idea. They’re very professional, courteous, and handle things in a timely manner."
"legally provides a great service. they made me feel completely comfortable that they were handling my needs for me. I could not have navigated the situation without them."
"Everyone that I worked with to get my trademark through this process has been absolutely fantastic! They were able to answer all of my questions and made this a simple process."
"They "Javier Gómez & Luke Brean" were really nice and easy to work with, while getting my trademark application submitted. Any questions or concerns that arose were quickly addressed. I always recommend them to friends, family, and business associates."
"Excellent follow up and follow through by Legally.co. All of the touch points at this company were conscientious and thorough. Affordably priced service."
"Legally redefines the process of trademarking. Contacting a lawyer about anything can be daunting, but Legally made it a seamless and affordable experience. The support team is kind, professional and quick to respond."
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 416 reviews