Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy

"My experience with Javier Gomez has been excellent. He is working on a 4th trademark for me, all of which have been successful."
"highly recommend"
"legally has always been best and that is why i do not go to anywhere else!"
"When an issue arose during the trademark registration process, we got concerned but Luke from the legally team took time to address my concerns and questions professionally and promptly including scheduling time to call and speak with me. He addressed my questions and quickly took care of next steps to keep the process flowing. Thank you."
"Thorough and professional."
"great. knowledgeable people."
"Fast and professional legal services. Javier is Amazing!"
"I'm well acquainted with Nolo Press and read many of their books in the past. I chose Legally from a referral and can say I'm pleased by the professionalism of Maya and Luke. I don't know what other services or legal representations are available, however I will need to follow up just in case."
"Each of the attorneys and staff members with whom we dealt were very knowledgeable re: USPTO. They were thorough, reasonably priced, and most important, patient. Their communications and application system were great! We would highly recommend Legally.co."
"Very very precise and professional Javier explained everything to me and broke down the process step by step and I'm very happy with the service I've received and will use Legally.co again."
"Quick and very professional and Right service fee. Very helpful. Javier excellent"
"Quick,fair, and responsive. Doing business with Legally.co was the best decision I made when I decided to Trademark. Very pleased."
"Absolutely best Trademark attorney and an incredibly fair price. Look no farther."
"Luke and Maya his legal assistant were quick to respond and help me get my company Trademark correctly processed. Their rates are very affordable and my business is located in California."
"Highly recommended"
"Great service and very easy to use! For the price, it's totally worth it. Plus this company takes all of the work out of getting your service done, in line with the times!"
"Legally.co was helpful in getting my trademark done on time. they where attentive to detail and I received my notices in a timely manner"
"I've used Legally several times to file trademarks. Extremely satisfied with the work that they provide."
"good service"
"Legally.co is an Exemplary company to hire. Outstanding service."
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 341 reviews