Legally Reviews

of reviewers recommend Legally
Read Legally Reviews

About Legally:

Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally made you happy
I've used Legally a number if times over the past six years to work on trademarks (Luke and Javier) and I've have always had good service. They are good about keeping you up to date, and their pricing is very competitive also. I would highly recommend.
Best help ever, I recommend to everyone.
Legally responded to my office action very quickly. The information that was needed in order to proceed, I had ready . I made sure my information was true and correct so that USPTO could see the difference between the markings clearly. I would definitely recommend Legally to everyone that I know.
Legally you deserve more than a five star . I want to personally give Javier Gomez a 10 star. I'm beyond happy with the service . Everyone I highly recommend that if you have to trademark your brand look no further this is the company to do it and make it happen . After I was denied because of mark of confusion. I tried to search to find the right Law firm and I saw the many great reviews they got. I am so happy i made that phone call . Luke and Javier you are the best.!!
Prompt, committed and dedicated service. That was what I got from this firm. I recommend them over and over again.
Quick and efficient. Would recommend.
Immediately responsive, affordable and easy to work with.
Professional and quick response
This is my second filing with this company and I am very happy with the service. The price is very reasonable and the delivery is processed in a timely manner. They take time to answer my questions and they are very helpful.
Very Professional. Great staff! Very affordable. Thank you!
I've been working with Legally for a year now. My brand registration was smooth and quick. Well organized and quick to respond.
Great fast serivce. I have used them twice so far and will use them again if needed.
Javier and Luke were very proactive and supportive. Their service was of excellent quality and price very competitive! Keep up the great work!
Have used Legally for 7 years. Easy and efficient. We recently acquired 2 brands - they handled the transfers will no issues.
In matters relating to trademarking, Legally.co is a waste of time. Javier G. spent more time trying to upsell me and to not actually give legal recommendations, and then filed under the wrong "Class" category, which meant I had to start the process again with a proper IP law firm, who explained much more about the options in order to properly trademark a name. If you have anything in this space, simply avoid for the fee and just pay for actual proper advice.
Great service and expert assistance!
javier is the best ever have to work with him
Great trademark firm to work with. They have helped me with all three of our trademarks. Would recommend using them.
Very quick, responsive, and answered my questions.
They're fast and efficient and get the job done right the first time!
Legally is rated 4.94 based on 564 reviews