Legally Reviews

of reviewers recommend Legally
Read Legally Reviews

About Legally:

Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally made you happy
Very prompt, friendly and efficient service.
Very pleased with service
Very efficient and made the Trademark process easy to follow and understand.
I have used Legally.co on three different occasions now and I could not be more pleased. I highly recommend the expert staff at Legally.co to anyone looking for help with getting trademarks registered. Thank you Legally.co!!!!
I initially spoke with Luke, who answered all of my questions. There was a sense of urgency to complete the legal process for the three trademark applications that I had filed with the USPTO. He answered all my questions, and put my mind at ease.

The next day, I began working with Javier to begin the process. He was very patient, punctual, personable, and professional. I couldn't have worked with a more qualified attorney (and I have worked with many).

The service has been amazing. I will definitely use them in the future for all my business legal needs.
The fastest and most reliable Lawyers I have ever worked with. It’s an absolute pleasure working with Luke and Javier. Having them represent me is a pleasure.
Very professional and reliable company.
Service was professional and fast. I was very satisfy!
As someone who knew nothing about filing for a trademark and had tons of questions, Luke and Javier were very patient with me, answering all my questions so I could make an informed decision that I felt good about. They made the process of scheduling the consult calls, paying for the services and staying informed of the status super easy.
Very professional organization. Addressed my concerns and always responded promptly. I would highly recommend them.
Luke + Javier have been exceptionally helpful. Professional, knowledgeable and communicative. I had a problem registering a very important trademark and after spending thousands on a local apparently-amazing TM attorney who got me nowhere, Luke and Javier got me closer to registration. Thank you SO much!! I will absolutely be coming back for future TM needs and recommend you to everyone I know who needs USPTO help.
Very attentive team at Legally, it is my second time using their services and we are extremely happy. I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a quality representation with USPTO. Thank you.
Javier was great to work with. He was professional, friendly, and quickly helped me get my trademark into place.
I have found Legally to be a great resource in handling all my trademarks. Javier is knowledgeable and very efficient. I would highly recommend their services.
My second time using the services. Seemed easier this go around already having had filed with my Secretary of State. Great customer service, fees and communication through out entire process.
thank you for fast response.
Extremely satisfied customer. The Legally team made dealing with my legal matters easy and effortless.

Correspondence was quick and to the point; and professional advice was given where I needed it.

I highly recommend working with this company for success in legal matters, and at a very affordable rate to boot!

Thank you Javier Gómez and Luke Brean!
Very quick and professional response. Felt very comfortable talking with them on the phone and via email. I feel relieved, that I now have them, to work with me. I needed a good price and I got it. Very thankful. Javier was great.
Thank you very much.
when i applied to re new trade mark i got quick responce with emails and fee , thanks john sutton
Javier did an excellent job getting me caught up with my fees and patent information in a prompt and friendly way.
I am grateful