Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

P.O. Box 4120ECM #72065

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Legally.co?

Kevin D
Unverified Reviewer

We are very pleased that Legally.co were able to smooth out the process of registering our US trademark.

Kevin D.M. Moore. CEO, Agile8 Consulting Limited. Hong Kong
James
Verified Reviewer

They kept in touch with me and let me know what I needed to do to successfully accomplish my goal of getting my Trademark. The responses from the Legally team were quick and helpful. Many thanks. I would do business with them again. Dr. M.
Verified Reviewer

Jackie Lin from Legally.co was very helpful and professional throughout the whole process and provided guidance and advice making the trademark application very easy. If I need to file another trademark application in the future (which is very likely), I would not consider another company to help me with it.
Kaylee
Verified Reviewer

Extremely efficient service. I have no experience or expertise to navigate these waters so thanks to Maya at Legally.co for the professional handling of my trademark app!
Verified Reviewer

Very helpful, thorough and provided great communication. I am very satisfied with my representative (Javier Gomez) and Legally.co.
BH K
Unverified Reviewer

Enjoyed working with you from beginning to until I got final report !
Dejanelle
Unverified Reviewer

Prompt response and great resource of information.
Marilyn
Unverified Reviewer

They solved my trademark issue.
Maclan R
Unverified Reviewer

Very experienced and good communication. Professional service. 5-Star.
Marcos C
Unverified Reviewer

When I was completely lost they helped me and got things right.
Thank you!!
Al L
Unverified Reviewer

Jackie, was a great help. Appreciated her kindness....
Verified Reviewer

Very pleased with quick turn-around and great help!
Unverified Reviewer

reply promptly,and file a response quickly after we place the order.so our trademark successfully registered
Elvin P
Verified Reviewer

Unbelievable high quality company and attorneys. Lightning fast replies and action. The service is better than advertised and no surprises. Price was amazing. I am a client for life. Thanks attorney Jackie Lin.
Lisa S
Unverified Reviewer

Answered all my questions and get back to me fast . Would definitely recommend your group . Nice friendly staff.
Kevin B
Verified Reviewer

Jackie Lin has provided fast and excellent service on two of my trademarks. She responds to all questions and emails immediately. I have already recommended Legally.co to one friend and will continue to do so in the future.

Kevin
Elegant Muscle Company
Jospeh
AGM I
Unverified Reviewer

They provided good customer for filing Trade Mark related queries by http://tsdr.uspto.gov/
and Statement of Use for AGM INDUSTRIES Inc. I highly recommend their services.
Verified Reviewer

They are very professional and I am very satisfied with their service. Thank you very much!!!
Legally.co is rated 4.93 based on 212 reviews