Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Under an hour
"Javier was great! Very professional and he made it such an easy process in a confusing USPTO filing."
"Javier was very professional and handled my renewal very efficiently."
"They are super professional and knowledgable... In short, they are amazing !! I am extremely happy with their legal guidance and service"
"Excellent Service in Every Way!"
"High efficiency and quite reliable!"
"100% satisfied, they are awesome, in every way posible in this process. They explained everything on the process."
"These guys were easy to deal with, very professional and a really helpful. I’d recommend them highly. I talked with Javier. He was great. Bill Reeves"
"Thank you for all your assistance and professionalism. I was unsure of a lot but you made me feel comfortable with the entire process. R/ Lt Col Dewlen USAF (retired)"
"I am very grateful for Javier's diligence and thoroughness during the process of responding to my refusal based on likelihood of confusion with the USPTO. Other solicited attorneys tried to persuade me into abandoning my application/dream just to avoid the obstacle my case presented. Javier never mentioned anything of the sort, he even asked questions that no other attorney asked. It was almost as if my brand was his brand, the way he took initiative. I would recommend Legally.co's services to anyone seeking to register a trademark. Thanks, Javier!"
"Nice šŸ‘ and very responsible attorneys with your case"
"They did not get our TM appeal approved which we realize there are no guarantees of that happening. The biggest problem we had was this was not communicated to us. We were told in their initial email letting us know the filing had been done that; "We will also keep you updated and are tracking your application status in our system." (copied and pasted from their email) After we went on the USPTO's website to check the status of our TM appeal we found that it had been done for a month. We don't ask for a lot as customers, we do ask that you do what you say you are going to do. I sent a reply email to the TM attorney (Javier) asking if this was typical customer service but never received a reply. . . Update to the above review. After I posted my initial review Luke with legallyco. emailed and called to let me know they had made an internal error and it is not typical. Luke also refunded me the full purchase price of the service I had ordered. This was a great example of customer service and I will use them again as they made things right. Mistakes happen, it's how you deal with them that people will remember."
"always satisfied with legally.co service"
"Always attentive and assuring when giving advice."
"Very fast and efficient service"
"I worked with Javier as a lawyer through Legally.co; This was my first time every trademarking anything and through Javier's assistance and patience, he guided me through the entire process! I would suggest using Legally.co to anyone who is looking for assistance in trademarking whatever they are looking for."
"Javier was exemplary in rendering of the services I needed. He did everything professionally and efficient. I remain very grateful and will not hesitate to refer anyone in need of your services."
"Legally provided us with excellent advice and service in registering multiple marks. They are knowledgeable, professional, affordable and provide great follow-through service. They have been and will continue to be our trademark resource."
Legally.co is rated 4.95 based on 373 reviews