Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy

Under an hour
"Everyone that I worked with to get my trademark through this process has been absolutely fantastic! They were able to answer all of my questions and made this a simple process."
"They "Javier Gómez & Luke Brean" were really nice and easy to work with, while getting my trademark application submitted. Any questions or concerns that arose were quickly addressed. I always recommend them to friends, family, and business associates."
"Excellent follow up and follow through by Legally.co. All of the touch points at this company were conscientious and thorough. Affordably priced service."
"Legally redefines the process of trademarking. Contacting a lawyer about anything can be daunting, but Legally made it a seamless and affordable experience. The support team is kind, professional and quick to respond."
"Javier has been very responsive, professional and timely. He is consistently working my case, assisting me with responding to the Trademark office's various inquiries efficiently."
"The team walked me through every step. I enjoyed being able to ask questions and get a direct answer in a timely manner."
"A couple of years back, I decided to file the Trademark application myself, which was a huge mistake, my application was declined, this time I turned to Legally.co and their professionals, who have helped me to do it right from the start. Thank you."
"Excellent work. Fast turn-around. Highly Recommended."
"Miriam is AWSOME....she helped me through the entire process of my trademark application. Thank you."
"Excellent service. They handled everything from start to finish, at a reasonable cost."
"Javier Gomez stayed on top of my Trademark application and filed everything timely and reminded me when ever I needed to do something. Thank you Javier!!!"
"on-time, reasonable pricing, professional. Thank you!"
"Good job! Good service at a reasonable price"
"I have 2 trademarks done by Legally.co. Hesitated in using them at first because I found them only through online forum but took a chance and the process is easy. The best thing is the cost was very low. Registering my trademark was easier than writing this review."
"When the USPTO declined my trademark recognition, I chose Legally to appeal the decision. They were very professional and great to work with. While USPTO examiner was not inclined to change his mind, Legally was helpful in getting my mark registered as a Supplemental mark, which is still a huge benefit. I would definitely recommend Legally for your trademark registration needs."
"Meriam was great! Very professional and she made it an easy process filing the confusing USPTO."
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 402 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access