Legally Reviews

of reviewers recommend Legally
Read Legally Reviews

About Legally:

Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally made you happy
procedure and efficient and plain description of needed info needed and given
by courteous personnel
I enjoyed your service. It was great and affordable.
The only things, is it take a bit of time to get the order complete. However, I wasn't in a big rush, so I had no complaints. The process was easy to do!
Luke is great
The attorney at Legally.co was instrumental in getting our Trademark application through. Nice work.

Dan Goldberg
General Manager
Top Talent Search Experts, LLC
The trademark service provided by Legally.co team is good. It is convenient to do the application online.
Although we were very happy with the progress with Franchise Matrix, our second application, FranCompare, has languished and you never got back to us with follow-up information requested by the Trademark office.
Legally.co was helpful in getting my trademark done on time. they where attentive to detail and I received my notices in a timely manner
Maya Joslin and Javier Gomez have been very diligent in helping me gain my trademarks
Fantastic amount of attention and aid, especially for the price.
reply promptly,and file a response quickly after we place the order.so our trademark successfully registered
Thank you for your prompt, courteous, and successful service. Zoltan Istvan
The team was very helpful in taking me through the Trademark process, I would recommend them to anyone who needs the help of an expert
It's easy to use legally.co system to apply trademarks. Though I don't find the trademarks record on the home page of the account (I don't know why). The team's response is swift. I could always check my mailbox for their answers without logging in the account. BTW, it's quite troublesome for me to log in the account since I need to wait for the link which was sent to my mailbox and click to log in. Why couldn't we use password?
I'm quite happy with the service legally.co provides. I hope that you'll do better and better.
Luke did a great job in getting our trademark approved.
Born Again Homes