Lend Capital Pty Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 354 reviews
Read Lend Capital Pty Ltd Reviews

About Lend Capital Pty Ltd:

When it comes to small business loans in Australia, www.lend.com.au has it covered. We help small businesses find the best lender for their needs, at the best rate.

We've helped tens of thousands of small business owners with our Best Lender Match™ technology.

contact@lend.com.au

Suite 3, Level 2, 1 Taylor St

Tell us how Lend Capital Pty Ltd made you happy
I found lend capital very effective in what they do. On my first attempt they link me up with a business loan provider that meet my business needs.
So very easy, non invasive way to do business
We were contacted by the lender shortly after submitting our enquiry. The response time and result were excellent.
Extremely helpful and very professional
Very good service and had the approval within a day
Very quick service. Extremely helpful…. Understood my circumstances and tailored to what I needed
We found the team very helpful and obliging. The application process is very simple and fast.
Very professional and prompt service
Great customer service
I was matched with Prospa, I found them transparent and answered all my questions. It is worth speaking to a few lenders to be able to compare rates. My interest rate went down 8% from the initial conversation.
Response time was verey good. We were matched with Prospa and they were very good and the process was simple. a good outcome.
The borrowing process was very smooth and efficient. My account manager was extremely efficient, knowledgeable and professional.
Easy to use and quick process.
Great service
Very good experience and timely service. I had at least 3 good lenders offered for my unique scenario and have successfully gone ahead with one.
Prompt and friendly. Excellent
Great service. Got the job done with a minimum of fuss.
Hidden costs + lengthy application time.
Very quick process, had quite a few lenders contact me after my inquiry and found the loan I was after and funded within the same day.
Fast, reliable service. Lend Capital matched me with the perfect lender based on my situation
Lend Capital Pty Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 354 reviews