Liberty Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Liberty Games
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Liberty Games Review "Superb service. Table is beautiful and the guys that delivered and set up were brilliant. Would 100% recommend Liberty Games. Thank you :)"
Read Liberty Games Reviews

About Liberty Games:

The Games Room Specialists

Unit B2 Longmead Business Centre
Blenheim Road
Epsom
Surrey

Had a new Pool Table / Dining Table combination its a fantastic product really well made and excellent communication from the manufacturer as ee had a slight issue which they resolved immediately.
Posted 1 hour ago
Really easy to deal with, website info was accurate and pleased with service and product
Had to wait for stock but we pre-ordered. Table was well packaged and delivered when stated and within the timeline provided
Excellent service ..ordered the product and was well informed of the stages of the delivery thankyou
good secure site
very easy to purchase items and very large selection of items
good company, helpful, happy to entertain my hundreds of questions. good customer service.
Ordering was easy
From the time we ordered until the table arrived we were kept informed of the progress of our order.Very impressed.Excellant table....we would recomend this for for all ages.
Great service and quality product
Thanks great table nice staff
Item looks good. Carefully packed . Arrived promptly. Not yet fitted.
Very professional from order to delivery.
I love that I am able to enter my preferred cue specifications and am provided with a cue that fits them. The Dufferin 2 which I was suggested has been my all time favourite and its thanks to the way this site is designed.
Only flaw is the search bar sometimes doesn't show my searches even if the title is word for word.
Product (6x4 ft pool table) very good although a set of pool rules would go well with it (everyone seems to play to different rules!) Advice re care of cue tips would also be useful. Currently many scuffed shots, even after use of chalk.
Exellent service and product....will buy again from Liberty games.
Excellent fast service and also customer service is quick and helpful
Totally happy with the Dining/Pool Table I purchased - spotted this elsewhere for £1500 and although a different quality of product, this one looks sleek and you can have a good game of pool on it. Not tried out the table tennis yet but very impressed with the whole service and product.
Excellent value and reckon we will have many hours of family and friends fun with it.
The delivery guys were great too! Amazing communication from receipt of order to half an hour before the delivery and great updates from Avanti who were the courier.
Altogether very professional service.
I would highly recommend treating yourself. A big thanks to Liberty Games x
Our arcade machine and pool table are the best things we could of bought. Helped us so much through lockdown.
Good website, lots of information. Table arrived before expected. Excellent quality table. Bats and balls ok to get started, no complaints
Liberty Games is rated 4.87 based on 4,849 reviews