Liberty Games Reviews

Categories:
Electronics
Home & Garden
Sporting Goods

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Stephen Walters
Verified Buyer

easy to use got lots of stuff ! great website
Verified Buyer

clear easy to use website
Marco Valente
Verified Buyer

Very good and quality football table. Garlando is the top. The courier arrived in 3 days. Reliable and professional company.
Ann Chiplen
Verified Buyer

I bought an Air Hockey table from them 6 years ago and needed to re- order new pucks. The process was very simple, great customer service.
Peter Clark

Quick easy no hassle
Corinna Vincent
Verified Buyer

Found what we were looking for very easily, and clear and quick website.
Reviewer

I purchased the Cosmic III 2000-in-1 Multi Game Arcade Machine & was given great advice by Joe both over the phone & in person when I visited the wharehouse. Id done plenty of research & there was nothing else on the market like this. If you love 80s & 90s games this is perfect. Thanks very much Liberty Games!!
Melanie Divall
Verified Buyer

I love Liberty Games. It was easy to place the order and I received a call regarding delivery which was prompt. I am very pleased with service received.
EMA ALVES
Verified Buyer

We can wait to use it, we love pool :)
Verified Buyer

they were very responsive and helpful when I called them as I realised that I could get the item £20 cheaper i.e. was able to cancel my 1st application and order again at £20 cheaper with no issues what so ever. I also requested a delivery date which the adviser is trying to meet my request and is coming back to me.
Andrew Knight
Verified Buyer

nice and easy to use website
Mir Muhammad Zehri

Very very helpful
Shoukat Sarwar
Verified Buyer

Very good customer service.
Verified Buyer

Bought a table tennis table top. Same product was on Amazon £10 more expensive. Order processed quickly and received regular updates on the progress of the order and when it would be delivered. Two great lads from Manchester delivered it having rung before to let me know they were soon to be with me. Product was excellent and the family haven't been off it since. Great all round experience. Many thanks

Excellent service *****
Peter Harrison
Verified Buyer

clear and "friendly" web site with all the information needed.
Reviewer

Great service provided from start to finish and a very fast dispatch it's completed my man cave thanks liberty games
Laura Grant
Verified Buyer

Great selection of items to choose from.
Phillip Granvillle
Verified Buyer

Good service, no pressure and willing to help
Jason O
Verified Buyer

Great service they were very quick at responding to my emails as I ordered wrong table and they sorted it out no problem
Liberty Games is rated 4.87 based on 1,072 reviews