Liberty Games Reviews

Home & Garden
Sporting Goods

ShellyBennett
ShellyBennett
"We were really thrilled when we found the pool table at Liberty Games. We had just refurbished our offices and our downstairs restaurant/games area was very art deco in style. We found a pool table that was, aesthetically, a perfect fit for the space. Liberty Games were very helpful on the telephone when I needed further information on sizes etc. Delivery and installation was extremely quick and professional. All round a great service and would not hesitate to recommend them."
Dean Holcroft
Dean Holcroft
"Arcade machine arrived today very fast delivery . Thanks liberty games"
BenCollins
BenCollins
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a Supreme Winner Pool Table. Great communication throughout to keep me updated on my order and give me good advice before my order. Very personalised feel as opposed to standard template emails back and forth from some companies! Delivery guys very friendly and carted my new pool table through the house and set up in no time, including levelling it for me so I was ready to play straight away! Very good customer service all around."
Steven Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"I purchased the galaxy 60 in 1 arcade table which is an amazing bit of kit. Looks and sounds great! Took me back to my childhood playing all the games I loved."
Anthony Oakley
Verified Buyer
"Useful and informative conversation with the sales department, helped me make my mind up. Great communication, just waiting now for my table."
"Quick easy ordering process. Hope delivery is as slick."
"easy to order and to navigate website."
William Gray
Verified Buyer
"Table is perfect for the family & the delivery firm went above & beyond expectation.... only issue is that it was a little damaged on arrival (being mainly mdf, we glued it back together)"
"Good products"
"Very efficient service and I hope delivery will be the same"
"Very good communication regarding the delivery on my pool table. Just ordered a table football game."
"Very easy to deal with, Joe was very helpful with my order, and it came delivered in good condition"
Christopher Randle
Verified Buyer
"Easy process from start to finish with fast delivery."
Lyndsey Grayson
Verified Buyer
"Stress free experience from start to finish"
"Site worked well"
Paul Findlay
"Great value"
Dorothy Caveney
Verified Buyer
"Fab product, Informative info re product. Easy to use website and Payment plans if required. Excellent. Thank you."
"It was very convenient, easy to use and would be using this website more. Thank"
Robert Jepson
Verified Buyer
"Very clear website and very easy to order"
"easy to buy"
"CLEAR AND PRECISE WEBSITE. EASY TO PLACE ORDER"
Jason Wood
Verified Buyer
"Great website, lots of choice, easy to navigate and use, very interactive, quality !"
Shaun Baker
Verified Buyer
"The showroom helped us decide what arcade machine to go for. The staff were very helpful with explaining the products."
Liberty Games is rated 4.87 based on 1,611 reviews