Liberty Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Liberty Games
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Liberty Games Review "Superb service. Table is beautiful and the guys that delivered and set up were brilliant. Would 100% recommend Liberty Games. Thank you :)"
Read Liberty Games Reviews

About Liberty Games:

The Games Room Specialists

Unit B2 Longmead Business Centre
Blenheim Road
Epsom
Surrey

Helpful company that was responsive to questions, helpful in selection and the pool table we ordered was delivered and installed efficiently with great service from the installation guys. The table looks great and plays brilliantly.
Very pleased thanks
Awesome pool table!, great communication regarding delivery etc… I’m very happy with with the purchase.
Liberty Games 5 star review on 20th January 2022 Liberty Games 5 star review on 20th January 2022
Bought a Tekscore Goal 21-in-1 4ft Multi Games Table for a friends 2 children for Christmas. It was delivered on time as promised. The children informed me that they think it is fantastic.
Quality products, great service.
Liberty Games 5 star review on 20th January 2022
Bought pool table light easy to work website and super fast delivery can’t fault a thing can’t comment on the light working or send a photo as it’s for my mancave which is in process of being built
Fantastic Quality, Great service, will use again
Excellent company and customer service! My wife purchased me an AtGames Legends Arcade Cabinet recently and the delivery and service was spot on. Therefore, I have now decided to pre-order the AtGames Legends Pinball.
great product and service, very happy
Fast delivery Great customer service
Great service 100 % recommend
Delivered promptly and as described
I am very pleased with the price of the product
Product came quickly, kids love it.
Very pleased with our purchase, very quick delivery and lovely man who delivered it for me. Very pleased
Great experience. Easy to talk to. Install was professional and on time. Even tidied up after themselves. Very impressed
Excellent product and service
Excellent selection of pool tables, was really easy and quick to order a red cloth pool table, Very happy customer.
Easy to order, great prices and received in a couple of days. Excellent. Will be back.
I ordered a UK pool cue from Liberty Games along with a cue cleaner. I was kept up to date regarding my order all the way until delivery via email. The friendly staff made buying from Liberty Games a very pleasant experience, not to mention the cue, it arrived in perfect condition, and was well packaged. The cue is way better than I expected, and the online experience is brilliant due to the ease of use of the web page. You need to visit their online shop; it's massive with everything under one roof. Overall, I am glad I used Liberty Games for my purchases. Highly recommended...
Liberty Games is rated 4.87 based on 7,743 reviews