Liberty Games Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Michelle Marsden
"The table is amazing quality and looks fantastic. Liberty were very patient with us, as our building work was put back six weeks we couldn’t take delivery when they first came available. They didn’t hassle us and as soon as we were ready the table came. Fantastic service, contact, and products"
ShellyBennett
"We were really thrilled when we found the pool table at Liberty Games. We had just refurbished our offices and our downstairs restaurant/games area was very art deco in style. We found a pool table that was, aesthetically, a perfect fit for the space. Liberty Games were very helpful on the telephone when I needed further information on sizes etc. Delivery and installation was extremely quick and professional. All round a great service and would not hesitate to recommend them."
Dean Holcroft
"Arcade machine arrived today very fast delivery . Thanks liberty games"
"Excellent service delivery far quicker than expected"
"Excellent service thank you"
"arrived in good condition."
"Very pleased with puchase So long as i have it before xmas Thanks tim"
"very good"
"I have not opened the package as I will be wrapping it for Christmas. Please note - Safety - the package was over 40kg and large and marked as a two person lift. The courier sent only one person to deliver it. I had communicated to the courier that I would not be at home, so they could not have been expecting assistance with the delivery. My boys helped the delivery driver to carry it in. This is not good. Please ensure that you use a delivery company with adequate risk assessments and safety procedures. Yours sincerely, Mark R. Jenner"
"Superb. Everything I wanted. Fantastic customer service. Rang me to organise delivery. Was not disappointed. 7ft ping pong table has been played constantly since arriving. I have a big family of 4 grown up kids. It will be enjoyed by them and their families for years to come."
"Arrived very quickly well packed very pleased. Excellent service thank you."
"GREAT VALUE & FAIR PRICE FOR QUALITY PRODUCTS FIVE STARS FROM ME !"
"GREAT VALUE & QUALITY PRODUCTS ON OFFER AT VERY GOOD PRICES 5 STARS FROME ME"
"Very quick and informative delivery"
"Excellent service and product knowledge of advisor was extremely helpful"
"Helpful chat line and prompt delivery"
"Very helpful customer service representative."
"Rang first with an enquiry my query was answered quickly and courteously and then went on line ordered the item and received it the next day Excellent service thank you."
"Excellent service from Liberty Games! Good communication from Liberty and the Footy game arrived the next day!"
"Ordered 2 table games for Christmas, both delivered quickly. Good quality but one had a faulty leg. Contacted service team @ Liberty. Their service is excellent, Jade dealt with the issue on a personal level and I received spares quickly. Their team gets 5 stars. Would use again without hesitation."
"Very concise description . Honest customer reviews. Will use again and again ."
"Very prompt delivery."