Librio.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Librio.com

About Librio.com: Librio creates personalised children’s books. We're fanatical about great storytelling, gorgeous artwork, premium quality and social responsibility.

For every book we sell, we give £1 to literacy charities.

Our books are printed on 100% recycled paper by one of the world's most sustainable printing companies.

How would you rate Librio.com ?

"Absolutely fantastic service. Great quality books, made a brilliant birthday present and a very happy little girl. To be able to have her name in the book was one thing but to be able to personalise the character in the book to look like the person I was giving the book to was just amazing."
"The book is beautifully made, and beautifully written. Very happy mummy."
"Cute Idea of a book quick postage"
"Love this book! If offers so much, personalisation, magic, imagination, fun not to mention how authentic the writers/publishers are. All the affiliations and donations. Its a good thing to buy a product from someone and its actually helping more than just the buyer. Absolutely great job and thank you."
"Really good unique present. Would highly recommend."
"Super happy, high quality and cute story inspired by Alice in Wonderland. One star missing due to the limited possibility of customization like hairstyle, clothes and facial characteristics."
"Lovely product with really sweet impressing children graphics. Worth to suggest and will definitely order further Librio products when available. Thank you"
"A nice idea to personalize a book for children. It was a present for my daughter, 5 years old. Would be nice to have several types of books with different stories."
"absolutely beautiful book. delivery top"
"Soooooo cute!!!! :) :) :) soon I will order a new one!!! Lovley greets, Julia"
"Its a very good Idea, my daughter Love This Book"
"Fantastic... what a lovely book!"
"What a wonderful story! My niece wants to have it read to her 3 times every night ❤️"
"Nice story, beautiful drawings."
"Very nice for children."
"The book is very nice!"
"I LOVE this book. The illustrations are beautifully designed and it's become a firm favourite with our children (2 and almost 1). I also think the whole charity thing and printing on green paper is great. Lovely book. Please make more :)"
"great service!"
"Beautifully book and sweet story."
"My nephew was so thrilled to see himself in his very own beautifully illustrated story!"
Librio.com is rated 5.00 based on 66 reviews