Librio.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Librio.com

About Librio.com: Librio creates personalised children’s books. We're fanatical about great storytelling, gorgeous artwork, premium quality and social responsibility.

For every book we sell, we give £1 to literacy charities.

Our books are printed on 100% recycled paper by one of the world's most sustainable printing companies.

Tell us how Librio.com made you happy

"Great and fast service. The book was a nice surprice and brought the mom in tears :)(I wrote a heartwarming message at the begining)."
"A most elegant and well put together story book, my children absolutely love the illustrations and also their names appearing within the story. Thank you Librio.com"
"Great service and great little book. Looking forward to giving it to my grandson."
"A beautiful book lovely story and illustration fantastic,my granddaughter was so happy when she found herself in the book"
"Beautiful Book I wish I had bought hardback instead of paperback It is so nice"
"Excellent"
"Good quality. Efficient delivery. Will definitely use again"
"What a delightful way to surprise a child, with a cute story that has his/her own name mentioned throughout the story. This story about an adventure in the woods, solving a problem, emphasized both going after a solution and ended with the little boy telling the witch she wouldn't have a problem if she could read! Sweet subtle lessons. This was a gift and well received. I'm anxious to see what other story possibilities exist."
"Love them!! Great Xmas presents."
"This is a lovely book, high quality both in terms of production and the story. I also received exceptional customer service – they even proactively pointed out I had mistakenly requested US English instead of UK, and changed it for me. Highly recommend."
"Beautifully illustrated book with a lovely story. My child was very surprised when she saw her own name in a real book. I love that book too, this is a marvellous idea, very well made."
"Good book"
"Amazing present that takes the little ones into the story as the Hero :)"
"A beautiful book that is 100% worth the money. Seriously gorgeous and extremely impressed. Great company! Thank-you:)"
"What a wonderful find, I cant tell you how excited your whole process was! From start to finish, I saw my little Grandson Bradley and my Granddaughter Ruby-Alice come to life in the story book "The tree, The Key & Me" This will be one off their favourite Christmas presents for years to come! And also your lovely correspondence from start to finish has been wonderful. So thank you very much, and I look forward to ordering many more books for them x"
"We absolutely adore our daughters personalised book from Librio. It's so magical for her to be the centre of her very own story and to watch a character that looks just like her, save the day. An amazing book for little readers of all ages!"
"Quality product. Bonus that you can write your own message inside the front cover. The story is delightful, and I think it will become a favourite to be read over and over again."
"Lovely book, the little girl looks just like my grandaughter, I got this book for her for christmas, can't wait to give it to her, very happy thank you"
"Fantastic very special story! Beautifully illustrated and amazing that it can be personalised to such an extent. Great communication from Librio throughout the process."
"Bought for my 10 year old son while I was deployed for 6 months, needless to say he absolutely loves it!"
Librio.com is rated 4.96 based on 86 reviews