Librio.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Librio.com

About Librio.com: Librio creates personalised children’s books. We're fanatical about great storytelling, gorgeous artwork, premium quality and social responsibility.

For every book we sell, we give £1 to literacy charities.

Our books are printed on 100% recycled paper by one of the world's most sustainable printing companies.

Tell us how Librio.com made you happy

How did you hear about Librio? Family & Friends
"Great quality. Great customer service."
How did you hear about Librio? Family & Friends
"Nice idea, available in many languages."
"Good product"
How did you hear about Librio? Other
"So nice personnalized gift!"
How did you hear about Librio? Other
"I ordered this book as a gift for my nephew for his birthday and was very impressed at the quality and finishing of the book. The drawings were really well done and my nephew loved it! He made an effort to read it every night and said it was his favourite book. The option to add a message to the book just allowed it to be that little bit more special and was the cherry on the cake. We all loved the book so much that I recommended it to all my friends"
How did you hear about Librio? Google
"I brought one of these books for my 6 year olds birthday and he absolutely loved it... Its a tad bit shame that we couldn't put in a photo of my son himself but never the less it's very good... Loved hunting for both numbers aswell as himself to find the code... Brilliant idea."
How did you hear about Librio? Newspaper
"A customized book to open the eyes of our kids to the world."
How did you hear about Librio? Google
"Fantastic communication, fast delivery and the books were just the perfect gift. The children adored finding themselves!"
How did you hear about Librio? Family & Friends
"efficient- book is as good as it looks etc"
How did you hear about Librio? Google
"We ordered a book for our little grandson in America. His parents said it was the best present he ever had. Thank you."
How did you hear about Librio? Facebook / Instagram
"I love the book. The only thing that could be improved is having the option for American English. We spell “color” as is. Not “colour”. Thank you"
How did you hear about Librio? Other
"A really excellent book and arrived much quicker than I expected. My daughter loved it!"
How did you hear about Librio? Google
"My granddaughters face lit up when she saw her name in the book and loved looking at 'her' book. She wants it to be read to her every night!"
How did you hear about Librio? Google
"Fantastic choice of books, excellent communication and swift service."
How did you hear about Librio? Google
"A fantastic book which was easy to personalise and order"
How did you hear about Librio? Family & Friends
"My daughters loved their new books! Delivery processing is fast and transparent (We live in the Philippines and tracking the order couldn't be better!). The book is well-written too!"
How did you hear about Librio? Google
"Fun and informative book."
How did you hear about Librio? Google
"It is a lovely book with a great reason to find all the answers in the pages ( to unlock the special message at the end) I bought it for a childminder child that was leaving my setting. She loves it. 😍"
How did you hear about Librio? Facebook / Instagram
"Beautiful illustrations and concept. I love travelling and hope this inspires my little one to adventure."
How did you hear about Librio? Google
"It’s a great opportunity to be able to give a personalised book as a present. I am saving it for my granddaughters birthday in August but am sure she will be thrilled. Polite service and quick delivery. A lovely company to deal with online."
Librio.com is rated 4.92 based on 266 reviews