Librio.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Librio.com

About Librio.com: Librio creates personalised children’s books. We're fanatical about great storytelling, gorgeous artwork, premium quality and social responsibility.

For every book we sell, we give £1 to literacy charities.

Our books are printed on 100% recycled paper by one of the world's most sustainable printing companies.

How would you rate Librio.com ?

(optional)

"Our daughter loves her beautiful Librio book. She asks to ready it every night. Highly recommended!"
"Little cousin hated to read but when she saw herself in the book she loved it!"
"Simply brilliant!!! This was a great surprise for my niece and nephew for Christmas. They loved it and can’t get enough of it. What a great idea!"
"Absolutely lovely book with attention paid to every single detail, starting from the fascinating graphics and compelling story to the personalized character and dedication lines, and finally to the environmentally-friendly paper used (really nice and smooth in touch). The book has already provoked huge interest in my 2-year-old, mainly for the pictures, - and reading to the stories is a mutual pleasure. A wonderful gift I would recommend to anybody (kids and parents). I am already looking forward to future graphic stories, so I would like to wish all the best to the Librio Team. Keep the good work!"
"I ordered several books for gifts for my nieces and nephews. I must say that my expectations were blown away. The books were above and beyond great and well made. These books will be something that I hope these children will hold on to and share with their kids some day. I highly recommend Librio and look forward to ordering more books as they are released."
Georgina D
Verified Buyer
"Excellent illustrations featuring a wide range of types of people. Great service and value."
"Innovative concept, nice story and a great present for my nephew!"
"It was a gift for my little nephew. His parents read it every day and he loves it. When he is older he will read it alone and he will remember me. I thank Librio for the speed in sending me my order and the quality of both the service and the book. THANKS !!!"
"Having to choose the character and then seeing the kid's face when identifing himself was incredibly satisfying. Both pictures and story are wonderful."
"It gave me the opportunity to give a very special, personalized gift to someone I care a lot about. He loved it!"
"It’s a very nice book not only as a present but to have for your own kid. The colors and design are very original!"
"The Brais' story has hooked my kid. He loves the book and has learnt a lot of vocabulary due to the fabolous ilustrations. Us, as parents, we really enjoy reading his story."
"The drawings and especially the animals are really beautiful and adorable. the character identifies very well with the person in whom the book has been thought and I'm happy because the book has been made with recycled paper"
"I got a book that tells a wonderful personalised story and is beautifully illustrated!"
"I purchased the Tree the key and me for my three year old grandson Jamie as a birthday gift and he was delighted. I hear his parents still have to read it to him every night before he goes to sleep!"
"Personalized children's books - great idea, execution, quality and service. Looking forward to the next stories."
Cristina G
Verified Buyer
"The book is beautiful, the story funny, and in a great quality and the best is to see the faces of the children when they realise they are the protagonists. Wishing to see the second Librio!"
"Ordered a book for my niece for Christmas. Received it fast. It is so easy to personalize. And my niece and my son loved it and we had to read it over and over again."
"Very happy with my books. Bought as a gift for nephews and nieces, who loved having a personalised story. The art work was great and the paper felt really good quality."
"They were so great. Probably the greatest of all time. 11/10"
Librio.com is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews