Librio.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Librio.com

About Librio.com: Librio creates personalised children’s books. We're fanatical about great storytelling, gorgeous artwork, premium quality and social responsibility.

For every book we sell, we give £1 to literacy charities.

Our books are printed on 100% recycled paper by one of the world's most sustainable printing companies.

How would you rate Librio.com ?

"My nephew was so thrilled to see himself in his very own beautifully illustrated story!"
"The book was a present for my nephew and everyone loved it! It was also amazing quality and the illustrations were beautiful. I loved the fact I was able to pick a skin tone/hair colour ect which added such a lovely personal touch. Thank you, will recommend to friends"
Francisco M
Verified Buyer
"Divino 😍😍, un mundo de imaginación y aventura para los pequeños"
"Everything - right from the paper and print quality to the writing and illustrations, is wonderful. Great purchase!"
"Our daughter loves her beautiful Librio book. She asks to ready it every night. Highly recommended!"
"Little cousin hated to read but when she saw herself in the book she loved it!"
Thanks Faisal,
That's great to hear! We really believe that our personalised books can be just as much fun for reluctant little readers as they are for little bookworms!
Thanks for taking the time to review from us all at Team Librio
"Simply brilliant!!! This was a great surprise for my niece and nephew for Christmas. They loved it and can’t get enough of it. What a great idea!"
"Absolutely lovely book with attention paid to every single detail, starting from the fascinating graphics and compelling story to the personalized character and dedication lines, and finally to the environmentally-friendly paper used (really nice and smooth in touch). The book has already provoked huge interest in my 2-year-old, mainly for the pictures, - and reading to the stories is a mutual pleasure. A wonderful gift I would recommend to anybody (kids and parents). I am already looking forward to future graphic stories, so I would like to wish all the best to the Librio Team. Keep the good work!"
Thanks so much, Desi. That's so great to hear! More books on the way soon!
"I ordered several books for gifts for my nieces and nephews. I must say that my expectations were blown away. The books were above and beyond great and well made. These books will be something that I hope these children will hold on to and share with their kids some day. I highly recommend Librio and look forward to ordering more books as they are released."
Georgina D
Verified Buyer
"Excellent illustrations featuring a wide range of types of people. Great service and value."
"Innovative concept, nice story and a great present for my nephew!"
"It was a gift for my little nephew. His parents read it every day and he loves it. When he is older he will read it alone and he will remember me. I thank Librio for the speed in sending me my order and the quality of both the service and the book. THANKS !!!"
Thank you for the great review, Paulino! So glad to hear our book's a hit with young and old alike!
"Having to choose the character and then seeing the kid's face when identifing himself was incredibly satisfying. Both pictures and story are wonderful."
"It gave me the opportunity to give a very special, personalized gift to someone I care a lot about. He loved it!"
"It’s a very nice book not only as a present but to have for your own kid. The colors and design are very original!"
"The Brais' story has hooked my kid. He loves the book and has learnt a lot of vocabulary due to the fabolous ilustrations. Us, as parents, we really enjoy reading his story."
"The drawings and especially the animals are really beautiful and adorable. the character identifies very well with the person in whom the book has been thought and I'm happy because the book has been made with recycled paper"
"I got a book that tells a wonderful personalised story and is beautifully illustrated!"
"I purchased the Tree the key and me for my three year old grandson Jamie as a birthday gift and he was delighted. I hear his parents still have to read it to him every night before he goes to sleep!"
"Personalized children's books - great idea, execution, quality and service. Looking forward to the next stories."
Librio.com is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews