Librio.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Librio.com

About Librio.com: Librio creates personalised children’s books. We're fanatical about great storytelling, gorgeous artwork, premium quality and social responsibility.

For every book we sell, we give £1 to literacy charities.

Our books are printed on 100% recycled paper by one of the world's most sustainable printing companies.

Tell us how Librio.com made you happy

"Sorry for delay, Christmas present for our 4yesr old Grandaughter. She loves it now she's having it read to her. Will certainly be buying again for other children."
"Fantastic quality, brilliant illustrations and book."
"Lovely personalised books and I really appreciate the ethical approach to business (environmental & charitable)"
"Très beaux livres !"
"great book with a very cute design"
"The book was just lovely! It was very well made and the print quality was excellent. The only bad thing was I had to give the book to my niece- I guess it was her presentbafter all!"
"Service and delivery is perfect! Love the idea of the books, cleverly done. The quality of the pictures could be a little better. As a search and find book, perhaps a little too easy...? Our 4 year old loves it though! On the whole, a lovely gift idea!"
"amazing gift... my little nephew loved it... looking forward to the "new additions" of the librio collection!!"
"Really lovely book!"
"Quality books graphics are brilliant only a small thing lets it down more choice over the characters appearance But beautiful books Delivered on time 9/10 D"
"Excellent service and delighted with products. Would definitely use again."
"Very happy with this book I bought for my niece for Christmas. Hoping there will be more Welsh options in the future"
"Wonderful gift purchased."
"The books were a present from Santa - my little one’s faces lit up when they opened them on Christmas morning and saw that Santa had made special books just for them! Magical!"
"I've not given my book to my son yet but I've spent ages looking at it and can't wait to give it to him."
"The 'Where's?' range of children's books were a great hit and I bought three in total. The personal touch was very engaging. Would highly recommend."
"Lovely book, showing some really interesting places. She loved it!"
"Such special books that I know my niece and nephew will cherish for life, beautifully illustrated and inspiring. Thank you Librio"
"Fantastic book and appeals to all ages, including grandparents."
"The book was such a good idea, something a bit different. It went down really well. I can’t fault the service and support from Librio."
Librio.com is rated 4.93 based on 159 reviews