100% of reviewers recommend

About Librio creates personalised children’s books. We're fanatical about great storytelling, gorgeous artwork, premium quality and social responsibility.

For every book we sell, we give £1 to literacy charities.

Our books are printed on 100% recycled paper by one of the world's most sustainable printing companies.

How would you rate

"I was a bit cynical about being given a personalised book, but seeing how much my daughter loves her Librio book and how engaged she is reading it has melted my cynicism and my heart. Wonderfully executed by a company which seems to have its heart in the right place."
"Great book and idea! Bought the book for my niece and she loved it. She keeps asking to read the book where she is featured in. Hope more books will come out soon I’ll be safe for next Christmass :)"
"The librio book is a fantastic children's book. One can instantly see that it is done with a lot of love. Big fan of the concept and execution!"
"My godson and nephew both loved their beautiful personalised books! Their parents loved that I was able to make something special and individual for them, and I loved that the book is made from fully recycled paper with money from my purchases also going towards literacy charities and programs to help the environment. Feel good factor off the charts!"
"It’s a work of art and the star of the book is my little boy! The story is a great adventure with a strong and happy message. The illustrations are spectacular and the quality is so beautiful, I love touching the pages when I read the story with my son."
"Librio produces a stunning book and the company is a brilliant concept. I am American, but my wife grew up in Bern, Switzerland, so having the option to order the book in her specific Swiss dialect was really special for us. Additionally, our daughter loves recognizing herself in the story and the illustration is lovely. Highly recommended!"
"Customised books are just such a winner for the kids. Of course there are other customised books out there, but none match the quality and care put into the illustrations - in my humble opinion at least."
"I got a Librio for my 3 years old godson. He loves reading (actually he likes us reading to him more... lazy boy) He got lightstruck when he saw himself as the protagonist of an amazing story. Librio is a beautiful iniciative that is worth recomending. Also I was very impressed, not only with the writing and art, but with the quality of the printing and production of the book. Great job guys. Defenetily will be getting more Librios for the rest of the kids in my extensive family. Keep up the good work and thanks!!"
"Bought a copy of The Tree, The Key & Me from Librio for my daughter's 5th birthday. She read it for the first time yesterday evening & loved it so much that she's taking it in to school with her today to "Show & Tell". I can think of no greater praise from a young child!"
Helpful Report is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews