Librio.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Librio.com

About Librio.com: Librio creates personalised children’s books. We're fanatical about great storytelling, gorgeous artwork, premium quality and social responsibility.

For every book we sell, we give £1 to literacy charities.

Our books are printed on 100% recycled paper by one of the world's most sustainable printing companies.

Tell us how Librio.com made you happy

"All 4 of the books I bought are very much loved by my 3x nieces and godson. The quality of the books is great and the price paid is great just please don't increase your prices!"
"Bought 2 books: ‘the key, the tree and me ´ and ´where is me?’ We love the first one. The second one, lovely idea but format not right. Difficult to search for object when you can’t fully open the book. Designing the characters yourself is amazing, more personnalisation would be great High price tag for just a book."
"We love the book you made for our daughter - the illustrations are beautiful, information about the countries a really nice added touch and the secret message will intrigue her, I'm sure. Speedy service and great quality of book - thank you!"
"absolutely loved our personalized books as did the little people and even more so, the parents! The children love the way they are featured in the books and the older children loved being able to work out the puzzle and educational trip around the world. I ordered 3 x books and had a few questions, the customer service is excellent and I would definitely recommend."
"Fantastic books and very quick delivery!"
""Where is..." is a very nice book euch lovely illustrations."
"Loved this book I bought for my niece. Illustrations are wonderful and easy on the eyes to read. The quality of the book itself and the printing paper is superb. Would definitely recommend."
"I ordered the story book for my grandson for Christmas. It was a great story with beautiful illustrations. He lives it. I would certainly recommend"
"An idea is fantastic. My daughter loves her book. Thank you Librio."
"Such a beautiful, cute book. Excellent Service !!!!!!"
"Book fantastic!!! Wonderful idea. A personal book for our children!! Thank you ;-)"
"So simple, yet absolutely fantastic idea to personalize a book this way! We all love the books we ordered, big thank you!"
"Lovely, original books which make a charming personalised gift. Easy ordering and speedy delivery"
"I ordered the two books available on Librio for my boys for last Christmas and it was awesome to see the emotion in their eyes when they recognized themselves as main character in the books. They spent much time exploring each page and draw!! If I can allow myself a comment, it would be great that we could have more details as a choice like body shape. .. more or less slim... I’m very satisfied with this articles and look forward for other stories. Thank you!"
"Beautiful book, my 5 year old Ioves looking for himself on each page and creating imaginary stories about himself and travelling around the world. Would highly recommend."
"Beautiful quality .My son loves his book. Educational and fun . Thank you very much ."
"Gorgeous books and my kids were so excited to see their names in them. Fantastic service 😁"
"Excellent service from start to finish, easy to order, kept advised of my order status regularly and the finished product was very good quality, my niece loved it, happy to recommend."
"My 5 year old loved the "Where's..." book I got for him. It is absolutely beautiful and such wonderful quality. It's an absolute joy to look at together. I'd definitly recomend. It arrived quicker than expected too."
Librio.com is rated 4.93 based on 227 reviews