Librio.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Librio.com

About Librio.com: Librio creates personalised children’s books. We're fanatical about great storytelling, gorgeous artwork, premium quality and social responsibility.

For every book we sell, we give £1 to literacy charities.

Our books are printed on 100% recycled paper by one of the world's most sustainable printing companies.

Tell us how Librio.com made you happy

"Los Reyes Magos regalaron el año pasado a Orlando "El árbol, la llave y yo" y este año "¿Dónde está Orlando?"; han sido dos regalos mágicos!! Orlando no para de comentar y enseñar los libros a sus amigos....cada noche le pregunta a su madre...¿Cómo me pueden conocer tan bien los Reyes Magos??!!! Enhorabuena! Estoy segura que toda su vida recordará estos libros."
"The book made a wonderful present! Can't thank you enough!"
"Easy to order. Quick delivery. Nice book."
"I purchased 4 books recently...every child was so thrilled to receive them personalised, but more importantly they loved to read and solve the puzzles. Thank you Librio..keep them coming! ggg"
"Cute characters, lovely drawings, witful story... GREAT QUALITY! Finally a personalised book that has it all! Thank you."
"It is an amazing and beautiful gift. Our daughter love it."
"Friendly customer service, beautiful product!"
"Such nice illustrations with a totally sweet story"
"Was a Christmas present for my girlfriend! It is so wonderful! Thank you !"
"Wonderful books of good quality and a nice story!"
"This book is an absolute joy! Fun, exciting and educational with lots to explore on every page. My 4 year old grandson LOVES it. Best present I've ever bought."
"Lovely present with personal character. All Kids who got the book loved it."
"At first, i love this idea:-) It´s super simple to create your own book and the shipping was very quick! Thank you"
"fast delivery, lovely stories and beautiful drawings. Super also that the book can be ordered in different languages. The only drawback I find is that the possibilities given to create your 'hero' are very limited and the end result does not look like the original person."
"Such a charming idea! Beautiful stories - I got both books and recommended them to friends who are enthusiastic about them as well!"
"Great books, the children love them. I feel jealous that I did not have one when I was young"
Librio.com is rated 4.93 based on 227 reviews