Librio.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Librio.com

About Librio.com: Librio creates personalised children’s books. We're fanatical about great storytelling, gorgeous artwork, premium quality and social responsibility.

For every book we sell, we give £1 to literacy charities.

Our books are printed on 100% recycled paper by one of the world's most sustainable printing companies.

Tell us how Librio.com made you happy

"It gave me the opportunity to give a very special, personalized gift to someone I care a lot about. He loved it!"
"It’s a very nice book not only as a present but to have for your own kid. The colors and design are very original!"
"The Brais' story has hooked my kid. He loves the book and has learnt a lot of vocabulary due to the fabolous ilustrations. Us, as parents, we really enjoy reading his story."
"The drawings and especially the animals are really beautiful and adorable. the character identifies very well with the person in whom the book has been thought and I'm happy because the book has been made with recycled paper"
"I got a book that tells a wonderful personalised story and is beautifully illustrated!"
"I purchased the Tree the key and me for my three year old grandson Jamie as a birthday gift and he was delighted. I hear his parents still have to read it to him every night before he goes to sleep!"
"Personalized children's books - great idea, execution, quality and service. Looking forward to the next stories."
"The book is beautiful, the story funny, and in a great quality and the best is to see the faces of the children when they realise they are the protagonists. Wishing to see the second Librio!"
"Ordered a book for my niece for Christmas. Received it fast. It is so easy to personalize. And my niece and my son loved it and we had to read it over and over again."
"Very happy with my books. Bought as a gift for nephews and nieces, who loved having a personalised story. The art work was great and the paper felt really good quality."
"They were so great. Probably the greatest of all time. 11/10"
"Fun & colorful"
"The quality of the product and creative story are fantastic! I can't wait until my son is old enough to be able to read this beautiful book on his own."
"We ordered the book as a christmas gift for our son. He loves it so much and wants us to read it to him all the time. It‘s a real cute story and has very nice pictures. Thank you guys so much for this awesome idea."
"Magnificent! My daughter absolutely loves the book"
"My daughter loves the book. She feels part of the adventure and can really identify with the central character. To be able to personalise a book has certainly encouraged her to read more and in a more engaging way. We can't wait for the next book."
"It is amazing to be able customize the book in so much detail. Our 7 year old loved it, and continues to ask to have it read to her / reads it on her own often. Can't recommend it enough!"
"It's easy and fun, you choose who the hero is: a girl, a boy, color hair, long, short... It's the perfect present for your children, friends, nephews, nieces... because kids love seeing themselves in a book and being the main character of the story. They want to read the book over and over again so we're looking forward to getting new stories."
"I was a bit cynical about being given a personalised book, but seeing how much my daughter loves her Librio book and how engaged she is reading it has melted my cynicism and my heart. Wonderfully executed by a company which seems to have its heart in the right place."
"Great book and idea! Bought the book for my niece and she loved it. She keeps asking to read the book where she is featured in. Hope more books will come out soon I’ll be safe for next Christmass :)"
Librio.com is rated 4.97 based on 87 reviews