Lids.ca Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lids.ca

Tell us how Lids.ca made you happy
I ordered 3 items on black Friday with a delivery date of Dec 9th. I received an email a few days later notifying there would be a delay on delivery, but they didn't have a new date. If I choose not to wait I could cancel at anytime. I called to cancel as I didn't know when it would arrive. I was told that in fact I couldn't cancel. I'd have to wait for the delivery and then return the items. So I'm left having to purchase elsewhere and waiting for the items to be shipped so I can ship them right back as a return. I would never order through them again.
No free shipping

I was going to spend over $75 but I cannot find free shipping code

Very disappointed
Ordered item for Christmas, paid the upgraded shipping. I received an email the next week saying they are having inventory issues with the item, if I don’t want to wait I can cancel at anytime. I found the item elsewhere and ordered it. I called the “help desk” 4 hours after receiving the email and they said they don’t have the option to cancel. They can refund shipping, then I have to wait till I get the item, call back and get a shipping label, send it back then get a refund.
The girl on the phone kept repeating her script of what she would do for me, which was the same thing every time. Let me wait and return it. I get the shortage, but don’t send an email and lie about being able to cancel the order at any time. Likely will have to wait now until after Christmas to get my money back... hopefully.
Lids.ca is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews