Lids.ca Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lids.ca

Tell us how Lids.ca made you happy
I ordered a customized Pittsburgh Steelers glass mug for my father's birthday December 2020. The package arrived on his birthday (approxiamtely 1 week after placing the order online) and we found the circle around the logo was incomplete. I corresponded with a virtual assistant on the Lids website and they apologized and said they will send labels to me to send back free of charge in order to receive a replacement. A day later I received an automated e-mail outlining the criteria in which the company may decline the return; one of them being a customized product. I responded to the e-mail voicing my concern since the product I was planning to send back was customized. I received a response 1-2 days later and they assured me I did not have to worry as they would be sending me the promised product without having to return the product I originally received. 10 days later, I received the promised product in mint condition with the logo and customization completed as requested. Despite the low ratings on this site, I was extremely satisfied with their customer service and really appreciated the time and effort they put into ensuring I received the product as requested, without any additional costs.
I ordered 3 items on black Friday with a delivery date of Dec 9th. I received an email a few days later notifying there would be a delay on delivery, but they didn't have a new date. If I choose not to wait I could cancel at anytime. I called to cancel as I didn't know when it would arrive. I was told that in fact I couldn't cancel. I'd have to wait for the delivery and then return the items. So I'm left having to purchase elsewhere and waiting for the items to be shipped so I can ship them right back as a return. I would never order through them again.
No free shipping

I was going to spend over $75 but I cannot find free shipping code

Very disappointed
Ordered item for Christmas, paid the upgraded shipping. I received an email the next week saying they are having inventory issues with the item, if I don’t want to wait I can cancel at anytime. I found the item elsewhere and ordered it. I called the “help desk” 4 hours after receiving the email and they said they don’t have the option to cancel. They can refund shipping, then I have to wait till I get the item, call back and get a shipping label, send it back then get a refund.
The girl on the phone kept repeating her script of what she would do for me, which was the same thing every time. Let me wait and return it. I get the shortage, but don’t send an email and lie about being able to cancel the order at any time. Likely will have to wait now until after Christmas to get my money back... hopefully.
My first time ordering from Lids.ca. When I contacted with a question they resolved my issue in a very short amount of time. Received my order and I am quite pleased.
Lids.ca is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews