Light Drinks Reviews

Light Drinks 5 star review on 20th January 2019
Hilary Naylor
Light Drinks 5 star review on 19th November 2018
Cathy Fouhy
I recently discovered LightDrinks as a cheaper alternative to two other companies who also sell low and alcohol free drinks. Not only cheaper, but second to non customer service and fast delivery. The live chat feature is great, the team at LightDrinks know their stuff and recommend good choice of drinks. Customer for life!!
I quit drinking alcohol a few months ago and have been fishing around for a good supplier for non alcoholic drinks. As soon as I found Lightdrinks I set up shop. I was surprised at the amount of alcohol free drinks there were which makes giving up that much easier. The team are quick to respond to my queries and the deliveries have been hassle free and on time. I highly recommend Light Drinks.
Great selection of beers. The website, ordering process and overall concept is really good. The beers were packaged really well. Would have given 5 stars, but the shipping took longer than expected, there were no delivery updates and I never could get the 10% first order discount feature to work.
I came to Light Drinks in search of stout and after seeing the wide range on offer, I ordered an assortment of beers to satisfy my curiosity. The order was sent out very quickly and arrived within a few days, all securely packaged and unblemished. I'm impressed with both beer and service. You have a new customer.
Some really good beer
Good choice of non alcoholic vegan beers. Would have 5 stars but tried to sign up to newsletter for 10% off, didn’t get an email. Emailed but to ask about it and didn’t get a reply. No delivery updates either. Beers very nice though.
Fabulous selection that increases each time I logon. Easy to order and pay and the items ship quickly. I have made some great discoveries in the non-alcoholic beer range and if someone had told me 12 months ago I would be saying that I would have booked them into Bedlam.
Fantastic range of AF beers (and drinks in general). It’s made drinking (/not drinking) fun for us and we are able to try different styles and have beer tasting sessions again. Thrilled to have found this website and grateful to enjoy beer again 😊 AND on top of that, very speedy delivery!
I ordered 30 different beers and I truly enjoyed all of them! I had to quit alcohol for health reasons and you saved me. Northern Monk is my favourite, but well done also with the lagers!! All Amazing. I will keep ordering drinks from you, but please do improve your packaging because ours was nearly open (see pictures). Thanks for these amazing drinks and just keep doing what you do!! :)
Light Drinks 5 star review on 19th February 2021 Light Drinks 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Excellent selection of non/low alcoholic beers - just what is needed when you are trying to cut back on drinking. Quick delivery and the cans were even cold when they arrived :)
Excellent service, quick delivery, highly recommended
Great customer service, amazing selection of beers, speedy delivery. What more can you ask for!
Great selection of beers. Really satisfying low alcohol IPAs and lagers. Nice prompt delivery too.
The product selection and value for money is excellent and delivery was quick and efficient.
When a company really stands out they deserve a five star review. Despite a slight hiccup they had with their website adding a delivery charge when it shouldn’t have they refunded it immediately. They kept me informed by email at all times, incredibly promptly. Delivery was quicker than expected and they have the best range of low alcohol beer I’ve ever seen! Highly recommend!!
Really fantastic selection of unusual AF beers. Great service, fast delivery - highly recommended!
Excellent selection and next day delivery
Great selection, great pricing. What more do you want?
Great selection of non-alcoholic beer! So excited to try them all. Delivery was fast. 100% recommend
Excellent selection of beers, website’s easy to use and the branding’s great. Happy to help out with any user research you guys want to do - I love what you’re doing!
Came across light drinks on Google after searching a few sites. Very reasonable prices and good selection. The delivery was super speedy and all tightly packed. Would highly recommend and would use again.
Light Drinks 5 star review on 6th February 2021