Lights4fun Reviews

+44 (0)1423 816040

reviews@lights4fun.co.uk

Lights4fun, The Hamlet, Hornbeam Park

Tell us how Lights4fun made you happy
lights were exactly as I imagined they would be quality high as well chuffed
Garden Strings of lights amazing, although one string doesn't light for long, but only one of the spiral solar lights work.
Lights for indoors are fabulous.
I have moved the disappointing set of outdoor lights and spiral about, no result
Hello Ruth,

Thank you for your review, we are so sorry to hear you seem to having a bit of trouble with one of your Solar Lanterns not illuminating. I'm so pleased we've been able to speak today and as promised a brand new one is in the post and on it's way to you!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Lights4fun soon :)

Kindest regards, Chloe
Pretty lanterns but not very bright
Good value for money with excelent after sales service.
Good Customer Support
Excellent do the job nicely
Overall the lights/service is good. The solar lights do not quite as long as stated even in a sunny spot but that’s seems to be the usual issue with solar lights.
Quick service. Only problem was that first set of lights had no plug/transformer on it. Rang straight away and received replacement set the next day.
nice ideas
Nice lights quick delivery,and kepted me informed on delivery day and time.Would use your website again.
The product itself is fine. The delivery could have been smoother, we were notified one day with a time slot, then the next day with a time slot. In the end it went through our letterbox (width suitable for A4 envelope), no need for anyone to be present.
Nice, works well for what I needed it for.
Lights4fun 4 star review on 20th March 2019
Beautiful lights they leave a lovely glow at night on the walls. The only reason I didn’t give it very good was that they are very light and I thought for the price they would have more weight
Lights4fun 4 star review on 19th March 2019
I bought fairy lights for my daughter two years ago and the plug recently broke. I phoned up to see if they offer replacement plugs, and they said that normally they did, but my particular plug was not being made any more. So they immediately offered to replace all my lights with a new plug free of charge, and I got them the next day! The lady I spoke to on the phone was very friendly and helpful. And I was very impressed with the service. I will definitely shop with this company again.
The lights work great, they are a bit dimmer than I was hoping they were, but they illuminate my display cabinets quite well.
Lights4fun 4 star review on 10th March 2019
Good selection of products. Had what I wanted at a good price.
Easy checkout, quick delivery
Great range with plenty of ideas. Some are bit too expensive though
I would buy from this company again. They responded quickly to me and clearly care about their customers.
Lovely options of funky lights and fast delivery.
Easy to use website and items arrived quickly and were well packaged
Lights4fun 4 star review on 25th February 2019