Lights4fun Reviews

reviews@lights4fun.co.uk

Lights4fun, The Hamlet, Hornbeam Park

Tell us how Lights4fun made you happy
My experience is about lights4fun
I ordered some fairy lights and tried to get the plugs as an add on but The website wouldn’t allow me to add to the basket so I assumed that the lights would then come with a plug, no they didn’t a glitch on their website , after sending several emails it was clear they didn’t bother to read the problems I was experiencing and just sent me a link to but plugs of which I would then need to pay the postage ! When it was not my fault, I gave up and just paid it as couldn’t continue with this bad communication.
All I can say is wow !!!!! I won’t go on but the pics and video will speak for themselves .

Very Happy 😊
I recently received some defective lights from this company and they sent me an automated email telling me that item wasn't in stock and a second email saying 'Thank you for letting us know that you have found the answer to your question with one of our help guides, your ticket has therefore been automatically marked as solved.' Obviously no one is actually reading my complaint. I have ordered from Lights4Fun before and not experienced any issues, but clearly something has gone terribly wrong with customer service and quality control. I won't be ordering from this company again as I need the confidence that any issues will be dealt with in a professional manner.
Quick delivery! Great product & Service, would definitely buy from them again!
I bought a small set of lights from Lights4fun last year, they were delivered quickly and were perfect. Bought more lights this Christmas which again arrived quickly but were faulty and flickered constantly. I emailed Lights4fun customer service who replied saying I needn't send the faulty lights back and they would replace them. Within a couple of days I received a replacement. Fantastic service, would most definitely recommend Lights4fun.
Lovely selection of unusual lighting. Extremely helpful and very pleasant staff . I had a problem, was sorted promptly and l would definitely recommend, thank you. J
I’ve had all sorts of candles from Lights for fun over a year started xmas 2018 and purchased some for family and friends has gifts . The true glow are so good my son has used them in Bristol museums magic show exhibition! Any problems are soon resolved and deliveries are fast and efficient . Great company well done 👍
A problem with the toadstool light but was resolved quickly. Thank you.
Excellent customer service.
I’ve purchased a lot of lights from this company and never fail with their absolutely stunning fantastic quality products.
Purchased two packs of these Bee Led Solar Fairy lights in July and I am delighted with them - I have them round two box bushes and they look delightful and fun and when the sun has been out all day the lights are on until dawn breaks - brilliant
love lights in my garden,,,this ones fine,,,i can have it on show,,or as now nestling in a small bush,,,beautiful
Great quality and EXCELLENT customer service! Would highly recommend Lights4fun
Lights look great and good price. Would shop here again.
Great service, speedy delivery, well packaged
got 3 sets of the blue LED solar lights, fairly easy to install and really pleased with the effect...really makes the decking look something special.
Great service and quality product
Excellent value ,look far more expensive than they cost , fast delivery
Hi I haven't tried them yet as they are a birthday present for next week, but was very impressed with the delivery service
Very satisfied with our festoon lights.

And the lady who took my order over the phone was extremely nice and coped well with my French accent, guiding me patiently through the website.
I recommend and I'm planning to buy more myself.
Lights4fun is rated 4.86 based on 42,276 reviews