Lights4fun Reviews

Lights4fun 5 star review on 6th July 2019
Tracy Goodman
Lights4fun 5 star review on 29th June 2019
Paul Jackson
Fantastic service! Polite, efficient!! Lisa you will go far! Really impressed! Refreshing especially in the current climate! I will definitely be continuing to buy from you guys! Great quality lights! 👍🏻
These are not for outdoor use in the UK. They let water into the Globe and fail to work after only 12 months. Really disappointed as only 6 out of the 11 Sets now work!
Have purchased several sets of lights. Delivery time good. Items value for money. However, one didn’t work properly and was replaced promptly with no problems. Would recommend this company highly
Been two years now since I bought my outdoor fairy lights. Still going strong. Thank goodness I gave up on all those cheap foreign made light strings and splashed out on these. They are robust and consistent and get five stars from me for every aspect
I had a problem with the product 2 months after purchase so rang customer services, they were absolutely brilliant, a first class service
I ordered a set of festoon lights from Lights4Fun around 3 months ago and put them up straight away. I have to say that I am absolutely delighted with the quality of them and everyone who comes around for a summer drink comments on the warm ambience that they produce. I noticed on earlier reviews that comments have been made around leakage within the light, I can confirm that over the last 3 months they have endured heavy rain and strong winds and I am pleased to say that NO leakage has occurred and the lights have maintained their warm glow throughout the period. Great Product!
My experience is about lights4fun
I ordered some fairy lights and tried to get the plugs as an add on but The website wouldn’t allow me to add to the basket so I assumed that the lights would then come with a plug, no they didn’t a glitch on their website , after sending several emails it was clear they didn’t bother to read the problems I was experiencing and just sent me a link to but plugs of which I would then need to pay the postage ! When it was not my fault, I gave up and just paid it as couldn’t continue with this bad communication.
All I can say is wow !!!!! I won’t go on but the pics and video will speak for themselves . Very Happy 😊
I recently received some defective lights from this company and they sent me an automated email telling me that item wasn't in stock and a second email saying 'Thank you for letting us know that you have found the answer to your question with one of our help guides, your ticket has therefore been automatically marked as solved.' Obviously no one is actually reading my complaint. I have ordered from Lights4Fun before and not experienced any issues, but clearly something has gone terribly wrong with customer service and quality control. I won't be ordering from this company again as I need the confidence that any issues will be dealt with in a professional manner.
Quick delivery! Great product & Service, would definitely buy from them again!
I bought a small set of lights from Lights4fun last year, they were delivered quickly and were perfect. Bought more lights this Christmas which again arrived quickly but were faulty and flickered constantly. I emailed Lights4fun customer service who replied saying I needn't send the faulty lights back and they would replace them. Within a couple of days I received a replacement. Fantastic service, would most definitely recommend Lights4fun.
Lovely selection of unusual lighting. Extremely helpful and very pleasant staff . I had a problem, was sorted promptly and l would definitely recommend, thank you. J
I’ve had all sorts of candles from Lights for fun over a year started xmas 2018 and purchased some for family and friends has gifts . The true glow are so good my son has used them in Bristol museums magic show exhibition! Any problems are soon resolved and deliveries are fast and efficient . Great company well done 👍
A problem with the toadstool light but was resolved quickly. Thank you.
Excellent customer service. I’ve purchased a lot of lights from this company and never fail with their absolutely stunning fantastic quality products.
Purchased two packs of these Bee Led Solar Fairy lights in July and I am delighted with them - I have them round two box bushes and they look delightful and fun and when the sun has been out all day the lights are on until dawn breaks - brilliant
love lights in my garden,,,this ones fine,,,i can have it on show,,or as now nestling in a small bush,,,beautiful
Great quality and EXCELLENT customer service! Would highly recommend Lights4fun
Lights look great and good price. Would shop here again.
Lights4fun is rated 4.86 based on 42,282 reviews