Lights4fun Reviews

+44 (0)1423 816040

reviews@lights4fun.co.uk

Lights4fun, The Hamlet, Hornbeam Park

Tell us how Lights4fun made you happy
When my order arrived it was faulty. I 'phoned customer services who were extremely helpful and said that a replacement would be with me within two days. I did not need to return the faulty candles. The replacements arrived two days later and I am delighted with them. Lovely product and excellent service.
Delivery was one of the quickest I've experienced. I ordered a Friday morning and courier delivered them Saturday afternoon (I do love in the same town though).
I would definitely recommend and I will be buying again.
Perfect for my glass block project. Will definitely use again.
Absolutely great! The service I received was excellent! Thank you Lights4Fun.
Great company. Very reliable.
Very pleased with my new lights. They are very bright and stay lit for several hours. I would like to order some more but they are out of stock which doesn't surprise me.
Can't wait for them to arrive.
Great customer service and super product
Great to find push lights in warm white instead of the usual bright white light. Really pleased with them.
We were very pleased with both the service & quality of the product. We ordered the multi coloured garden, light bulb style lights, which arrived promptly and look amazing in the garden, giving it that holiday feel at night.
I have had both these lanterns before, so have got them for my daughter as a present as she thought they were great.
Fabulous and fun look amazing
Excellent solar lantern. Attractive design producing good ambient lighting and value for money.

and good value for money.
Arrived safe on day intended
Excellent service and lovely-looking festoon lights - but after one shower of rain they’re full of water. Disappointing.
Excellent service. Great price
Lights are just what I needed for a patio area. Lovely warm colour to add some ambience
Great website, chose some outdoor spotlights, true to picture, quick delivery and kept in touch with us all throughout the process.
Easy to install .work well.would recommend .
I have ordered a few lights from here and have been fantastic. The last four I ordered one was flickering all the time and they replaced it immediately so excellent service .
Beautiful lights, very pleased with them
Very impressed, lights were dispatched the same day and scheduled to arrive the next day, free delivery too! Just a shame I had problems with the incompetent DPD who couldn’t follow simple instructions and got the address wrong, despite the correct address being provided by L4F! Should have had them on Wednesday but didn’t get them til Friday. Just don’t use DPD again in future and all will be fine!
Lights4fun 5 star review on 29th June 2019