Linen Bundle Reviews

Linen Bundle 5 star review on 17th May 2021
Caroline Barstow
Leigh Barker
Lauren Marshall
They sent me rubbish and I’m supposed to pay for postage back. That is complete and utter nonsense. I’ve seen better towels at Pennys. I will not buy from them again and i would recommend you don’t either because they don’t stand behind their products.
I Made my order on 27th Feb ( order #84773),... its 6th April today and i haven't received a single item. An order worth £744 and nothing has been delivered for months. They took my money and haven't heard from them.
I placed an order with Linen bundle early January which included 2 pillows (these were the main reason for the order), my order arrived but without the pillows. I contacted the company only to be told they had none of the pillows in stock and would contact me when more came in. Forward 2 months later, order paid in full and still no pillows in stock and no idea when they are coming in. I dont understand how companies think they can take your money upfront when they have no idea (and this has been sent to me in email "I do not have a specific date at the moment") when your purchases will be available. Would not use again.
I purchased 2 king size duvet covers, 1 fitted sheet and 4 pillow cases and 2 luxury pillow cases for euro 224,45... Not a bad price and the quality is pretty good and yes, they are soft HOWEVER NOT SUPER LUXURIOUS and definitely NOT 500 thread count as advertised... they need to tone down those claims. Also - what is the difference between the regular pillow cases and the luxury pillow cases? They seem pretty much the same. Also I tried to submit my review on their website and it was rejected... weird
Do not give them your money. I placed an order on 5 Jan which I still don’t have (14 Feb). 2 emails to customer services have been ignored. I’m now having to deal with my bank to get my money back (circa £200).
Terrible bedding. Duvets clump and far too heavy. Falls off bed during night and hurts my arms and shoulders dragging it back on. Pillows hard and lumpy like cheap pillows. They ride up the headboard every night as solid lumps. Bedding not crisp cotton but furry. Seams poor and unfinished. Worst bedding I've ever bought.
Much loved bedlinen! So soft and pretty! Just ordered my second set.
Linen Bundle 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Absolutely love these sheets. They look fab but the beauty is the comfort and coolness. I will definitely be purchasing more from Linen Bundle.
I'm sorry but I didn't like these sheets. I order a sheet an pillowcase. I used the pillowcase and found it cold to the touch and decided to return my sheet.
Professional and prompt. Beautiful cotton bedding. Going to buy again from you.
Really pleased with their quality and feel, but still annoyed that the striped duvet cover has the buttons on the wrong side, so have to look at stripes going sideways! If this manufacuring fault has been remedied, please let me know. I will then swop you mine for a new one!
The best bedding I’ve ever owned- gets better with every wash.
The quality is amazing and design is so stylish, it’s made our bedroom
Linen Bundle 5 star review on 17th May 2021
The quality was excellent. The material was easy to manage and made it a joy to get into bed.
I invested in this purchase and was deeply disappointed when I received them as they arrived damp and smelly musty. The packaging and all the bedding was all affected and I had to wash and soak them many times before use. Very expensive set too although lovely quality this has stopped me from ever ordering a 2nd set.
have now bought 6 sets of these lovely sheets..will buy more once some new styles/colours become available!
Love the sheets and bedding - we have had them for a few months now, they wash well and have maintained their softness and high quality feel. We also recently bought some pillows and are extremely satisfied with them. Orders have been easy to do and delivery has been efficient and on time.
The cotton is lovely. The bed linen is expensive and I feel that the finish of the pillow cases and duvet could be much better. The pillowcases are so basic - they look like my very cheap under pillowcases and really detract from the beautiful cotton.
Really great bedding. Feels like you’re in a hotel at home.
Good quality linen ! Value for money with all the extras you get with the bundle.
Linen Bundle is rated 4.72 based on 2,211 reviews