Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Loadbalancer.org?

Verified Buyer

A prompt and professional response is what we have come to expect these days, this latest HD call was a great example of that.
Hi, Thank you for your review and appreciation of our support engineers.
James MacDoanld (Smoothwall)
Verified Buyer

Quick response and very knowledgeable, as always.
Hi James, Thank you for leaving us another review, they are always really appreciated and even more so when they are 5* Reviews!
Henry
Dave Truchan
Verified Buyer

LB.org support is great! Been with them for years. Staff is courteous and really know their product. Lightning Fast response with quick resolution.
Hi Dave, thank you for your review and that is what we like to hear from a customer!
Glad our support engineers are keeping up the good work :)
Josh Hargense
Verified Buyer

The function of the load balancer fit our requirements, however, it has been the after sales support that has been fantastic. The engineers I've spoken to are patient, knowledgeable, and reliable.
Hi Josh,
That is exactly what we like to hear, the product does what it needs to do and the customer service has exceeded expectation, thank you for your review.
Scott Decavitch
Verified Buyer

Stayed with me through the issue
Hi Scott, great glad you got the help you needed.
Richard Brown
Verified Buyer

Their response time is very good, even though my issue that was not a severity 1 outage. The engineers understanding of their product and the related infrastructure where a load balancer plugs is top notch, allowing for a conversation with peers leading to swift and effective solutions.
Hi Richard, great we could help and you were more than satisfied with the service you received thank you for taking the time to leave us the review they are always a good way to see how we are doing!
Verified Buyer

We really like LoadBalancer.org !
Easy to use and really good support.
Great, thank you for your approval and five-star review :)
Breanne Manues - SPAWAR
Verified Buyer

Loadbalancer is the most responsive, helpful vendor I deal with. They always have a solution and work to make sure we get the information we need to fix any issue. Thank you!
Hi Breanne, Thank you for your review, its good to hear back from our customers especially when they are as happy as you!
Verified Buyer

Fast Support - Good Appliance - Good Software!
Great, thank you for your review and appreciation!
Henry
Ethan
Verified Buyer

The issue was resolved in timely manner. The supports are efficient and professional.
I like the fact I get fast answers, from people who know what they are talking about.
Hi Ethan,
Thank you for your excellent review and recognition of our support engineers :)
Derek
Verified Buyer

They solved my issue and i found some new things i can use.
Hi Derek,
Excellent news, thank you for your time to leave us a review :)
Verified Buyer

Fred was very quick to respond and provide specific assistance to our problem. He included in depth, step-by-step instructions that were easy to follow with links and supporting photos and diagrams. Outstanding support for a critical asset in our system. He was very patient with me and the fact that the asset in question was in another building, in a secure space, at a "Black Sight".
Thank you Fred. You are awesome.
This sure beat emails back and forth.
Wow, excellent review thank you for taking the time to explain how Fred helped you!
Chris
Verified Buyer

Absolutely great support, fast and efficient. I would however like more background on the problems.
Hi Chris, Thank you for your review, Henry is sending you an email.
Dimitri Mariutto
Verified Buyer

Discovered an issue where loadbalancer.org VM during software update was not detecting Nutanix hypervisor, instead seeing it has Microsoft Hyper-V. The support and development teams worked quickly and communicated effectively to get to the root cause of the issue. Bugs happen to everyone but how a company responds to them makes all the difference.
Hi Dimitri,
Thank you for your honest review, glad we could get this issue resolved :)
Bryan Laurila
Verified Buyer

Excellent support. Aaron West went above and beyond our expectations troubleshooting and fixing our routing issues.
Hi Bryan, I will pass on your comments to Aaron. Thank you for leaving the review :)
Matt - CTC
Verified Reviewer

They stick with you with and answer everything you ask!
Hi Matt, thank you and I am very pleased you got all the help you needed :)
Ronny
Verified Buyer

Free review of our current configuration.
Thank you for the 5* review!
Verified Buyer

I received great support helping me do a POC for our Azure build out. They continually helped me over the three days as I kept coming across questions.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review they are always appreciated!
Verified Buyer

Very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly
Great review, thank you :)
Brett
Verified Buyer

Having raised a support issue with the team, I was impressed by their responsiveness and willingness to resolve the issue speedily and was pleased to see the issue resolved in short order.
Hi Brett,
Excellent, it is nice to know when you reached out to support you were happy with the service, thank you for your feedback :)
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.90 based on 298 reviews