Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

How would you rate Loadbalancer.org?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Quick response to the ticket as usual."
Thank you for your five-star review and mentioning our prompt response times :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Quick to respond. Just expected more considering past experiences."
Thank you for your feedback, please accept our apologies and we will take note of your comments.
Dave Wells
Verified Buyer
"Had to upgrade through a few versions and although ran into a couple fo issue support was quick and very helpful"
Hi Dave, Thank you so much for your review, Excellent news that you got the help you required to upgrade your version. I will update support on your feedback.
www.loadbalancerorg
"good loadbalance in our apps"
Hi Saliphong,
Thank you for your review, and we are glad the appliance works well for you!
Rob
Roland Labelle
"Super service!"
Hi Roland,
Thank you for your five-star review :)
Mark Diener
"Good stuff. Thanks."
Hi Mark, Thank you for your review :)
Trevor Rowley
Verified Buyer
"Service and support is as good as it gets - just what you need for piece of mind on a mission critical product."
Hi Trevor,
Excellent review thank you for your time and appreciation we are most grateful :)
Chad Roffall
Verified Buyer
"I worked with a few different members of the support staff while trying to get our appliance from evaluation to production. Every time I've reached out I received a quick, accurate response as well as occasionally getting suggestions for things that were only kind of related to what I asked. The outstanding support I received during my evaluation was what lead me to recommend the products as my suggestion out of three appliances evaluated. Kudos to all the loadbalancer.org support staff."
Hi Chad, WOW what a great review! The support engineers find it their pleasure to go out of their way to help! Thank you kindly for your generously worded review.
Ron Hartpence
Verified Buyer
"Loadbalancer support went far above my expectations of what support should be. Emailed support for a new case, got a reply within minutes, support tech within 10-15 mins, tech diagnosed our problem within 30-45mins. Andruw Smalley worked passed his scheduled work day to see that we were in great shape for the next day. Followed up with me early in the morning to get us 100% functional. I couldn't be happier with the support provided and wish all support was handled in this way. I thank loadbalancer and Andruw for beyond perfect support! I'd buy his family dinner and a round. Cheers! Ron"
Hi Ron, I want to say thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind wordy review. I will inform Andruw of your praise and his manager!
Thanks again
www.loadbalancer.org
"Fastest support I did ever experience"
Great, that is what we like to hear! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive review.
Henry
www.loadbalancer.org
"I get great service from the support team. Thanks."
Hi,
Thank you for your review! Our support team is always happy to help.
George Todd
Verified Buyer
"Quick response to my support question surrounding the Intel CPU issues for both Meltdown and Spectre."
Hi George,
Thank you for your review and appreciation of our support engineers.
www.loadbalancer.org
"The support team were very quick to respond and resolve my issue. Great service"
Hi,
Thank you for your review and recognition of our support team.
Panos Tsapralis
Verified Buyer
"Once again, I was glad to find out how professional & successful loadbalancer.org technical support is. I especially liked very much the fact that, in several cases, their engineers even offer to connect remotely to customers' systems and take over to resolve their problems - very efficient & time-saving when we are under some tight dead-line."
Hi Panos,
Thank you for such a positive review and great recognition to the support engineer dealing with your remote session!
I am glad that we made you a happy customer once again :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very quick resolution to my problem and great communication skills!"
Hi George,
Thank you for your review, glad we could help!
www.loadbalancer.org
"We have had zero downtime with this product. It is extremely cost-efficient and works very well."
Hi, Thank you for leaving us your kind review.
www.loadbalancer.org
"We chose your product partly because of the excellent support and I am happy that we made that choice."
Hi John,
That's great we are happy you chose us too! Thank you also for leaving us this five-star review :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"I just have a remote session with support using team viewer whereby they will come in remotely to fix the load balancers. This will ease the top folks concern about security as you can tell them you are watching over the session instead of just giving the support remote SSH access. The fix is quick and it is much faster than email support. Great product and service!"
Hi, Thank you what a great review and great recognition to the support engineer dealing with your remote session! That is what we like to hear great product and service, thanks again :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"A quick response from your team that has resolved the issue. Thank you for all your help."
Thank you for your review, we are glad your issue has been fixed.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Our Management was hesitate to move on from hardware LB to Software Load Balancer(Virtual) in first place; but with this product, its features, stability and most importantly lightning fast support changed thoughts about LB in our Management team and eased our (technical peoples)lives. We are using this since last 3 years and we get everything addressed in very quick time, Thank you very much and keep it up the good work...!"
Hi Mangesh, Thank you for your review and feedback, we are very happy you are impressed with the service you have received from loadbalancer.org.
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.89 based on 349 reviews