Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Tell us how Loadbalancer.org made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Joel Gray
"Another great support experience during a very stressful downtime. Thanks!"
Håkan Lönnestav
"Excellent support as always"
Eric Miller
"Fantastic product and technical support!"
"Very quick to respond to support requests in a friendly manner and provide support and guidance for any issues."
Hi Adam,
Thank you for your review, its always nice to hear customers receiving good service.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Keen to help and excellent knowledge of the product."
Hi Paul,
Thank you for your review, we are always happy to help :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"I was impressed with the speed and personal responses from Loadbalancer.org, though I wasn't at all impressed with getting 4 emails from different email addresses confirming my ticket has been closed, each one of them asking for a review."
Thank you for your review, I have looked into your support case and I can see you were asked more than once apologies for this. We have taken your comments into consideration and will review our process.
www.loadbalancer.org
"I like the fact that their support team really knows their product like the back of their hands."
Hi Jeremy,
I agree, I work in the sales team and I am proud to work with a support team with such expertise! Thank you for your review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"good support , Thank you for your kindness. I'm Very happy"
Hi Mr Saliphong,
Great news its nice to hear you are happy, we will keep up the good work!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Loadbalancer always has fast, knowledgeable support, and understand the importance of their appliances in our infrastructure."
Hi Joe, Great review I will feed back your appreciation to the engineers.
Gemma
www.loadbalancer.org
"Loadbalancer.org Support managed to identify the part of the firmward that was failing in a "split brain" scenario and advised on a change to operational procedures that should minise the chance of it happening again. This took time, but the team expended significant test effort to determine this outcome - thanks!"
Hi Steve, thank you for your detailed review - we are very pleased you are happy with the outcome.
www.loadbalancer.org
"We bought this virtual appliance to load balancer our exchange environment and web application. For its purpose, it is working fine, evens out the load and barely uses any resources. Our biggest gripe with the appliance and software is that there is no feature request system in place. You need to take word that the tech is going to actually try and forward the request to the proper team to have it looked at. Also, the email capabilities of the software are primitive to say the best. No way to halt alerts or silence them during maintenance hours. No way to add addition addresses to the sent line, so it needs its own distribution group. Bunch of little things that overall would improve the appliance. Functionality wise, the appliance does as advertised, doesn't skip a beat and barely uses any resources. Very happy with the product, just need to fine tune the management pieces of it."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. Reviews are the best way to hear from our customers and from this continue to improve our services. It is great you are very happy with the product, thank you again.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Support was incredibly fast"
www.loadbalancer.org
"As always, its fast response but SSH related issue should have been fixed in version update instead of manually performing multiple fixes on Master and Slave nodes."
Hi Mangesh,
Thank you for your review, we take feedback from our customers and use it to continue on improving our service.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Was great to work with, identified my issue and told me exactly what I needed to address to get the service to come back up."
Hi Gabriel, excellent new that you received accurate advice, we are always happy to help :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Fast and helpful answers to my licencing question, and authorisation code request via email."
Great review and we are very happy you are pleased with the response you received, thank you!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Upgraded from an older version of their VA16 virtual appliance. Ran into an issue with heartbeat not restarting and quickly resolved by the support technician. He answered any additional questions I had regarding placing another system online for HA. Highly recommend for their ease of use and support."
Hi Nick,
Great review and thank you for your appreciation we are always grateful to get feedback from our customers.
www.loadbalancer.org
"The excellent support I received when encountering issues/requesting advice. Specifically would like to highlight Thorsten's customer service and knowledge."
Hi Josh, Thank you for your lovely review. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Loadbalancer.org and support from Thorsten!
www.loadbalancer.org
"first impression with the fast response. Thanks a lot team."
Hi Weerayut,

Thank you for leaving a review! We always try to provide a fast support to our customer.
Brigita
"Very good support"
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very responsive tech support team. Helped me identify my issue within a few minutes and was able to resolve my problem even though it was a configuration with another network equipment from a 3rd party vendor."
Thank you for your time to leave us a review, and I am glad your issue has been fixed.
www.loadbalancer.org
"The commitment and skills of the Loadbalancer engineers helped us through a stressful migration. As always, we could count on them."
Thank you for your review, it is what we are here for but its great to read the appreciation, thanks again.
www.loadbalancer.org
"I like the way I get fast response from the loadbalancer.org support team. I think it worth the price. Keep it up guys"
Hi Femi, Great review thank you for your time and feedback, I will pass on your appreciation to our support engineers.
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.90 based on 597 reviews