Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Tell us how Loadbalancer.org made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Joel Gray
"Another great support experience during a very stressful downtime. Thanks!"
Håkan Lönnestav
"Excellent support as always"
Eric Miller
"Fantastic product and technical support!"
"Neil was responsive and very help full finding a solution to our issue with SSL offloading and setting X-Forwarded-Port."
Thank you for your review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Kudos to Neil and all the support guys at loadbalancer.org who worked on a custom healthcheck script for us. Above and beyond the call of duty, great tenacity and one happy customer!"
Hi John,
I will make sure I feedback your praise and thanks to Neil, It is always nice when we here back from our customers so thank you!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Andrew's help was excellent."
Thank you for recognising Andrew and his hard work, I will let him know your appreciation!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Fred was very quick to respond and provide specific assistance to our problem. He included in depth, step-by-step instructions that were easy to follow with links and supporting photos and diagrams. Outstanding support for a critical asset in our system. He was very patient with me and the fact that the asset in question was in another building, in a secure space, at a "Black Sight". Thank you Fred. You are awesome. This sure beat emails back and forth."
Wow, excellent review thank you for taking the time to explain how Fred helped you!
Lisa
www.loadbalancer.org
"Company obviously places a very high emphasis on support. The documentation is quite excellent, and explains all methods and features in a very logical stream. The example configurations are also very valuable. Support's replies are within minutes and not hours. I've also made a couple feature requests, and I received incredibly good feedback on those as well. I think most, if not all of my feature requests are being accommodated within the next release, which to me shows how willing the company and employees are to please their customers. I personally also value their Open Source contributions upstream. Theres not much that they leave cloaked, and you do have root access. Its nice to have an added layer of support on top of the open source projects that comprise their product. They rebrand Supermicros and Dells, so parts are readily available. The only nitpick I would have on the hardware side (R20 and Enterprise Max chassis') is that the heartbeat cable is placed directly next to the USB ports. In order to plug in a standard flash drive, you'll have to disconnect the heartbeat cable. Admittedly, I believe the most frequent use-case for USB is to reimage the device, in which case you're probably not too concerned with breaking HA. We have some low profile USB drives on order so we can readily reimage and backup configs to USB. I would absolutely recommend loadbalancer.org to anyone."
Hi Dan,
Excellent review! thank you. Its a great way to hear what our customers like or would like in our products, and thank you for future recommendations.
Brendon
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very quick response to all our questions!"
Thank you for your time to write a review, we are pleased you got a quick response!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Our main Line of Business application has very specific technical requirements. The loadbalancer.org Virtual Appliance ticked all of our boxes, has been absolutely rock solid and even under stress-testing conditions performs flawlessly. Simple configuration aligned with excellent support gives us peace of mind and an assurance that no matter what changes are made to our LoB application, our LoadBalancer.org Appliance will continue to provide the performance and stability we require."
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.91 based on 676 reviews