Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Tell us how Loadbalancer.org made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Joel Gray
"Another great support experience during a very stressful downtime. Thanks!"
Håkan Lönnestav
"Excellent support as always"
Eric Miller
"Fantastic product and technical support!"
"Very positive to work with this company, they went above and beyond to help me with my issue. It is nice to know that there are still people out there that care about the result of your issue and want to make it a positive experience for the customer"
Thank you for an outstanding review! Its always nice to hear feedback from our customers, so thank you for your time.
Dan
www.loadbalancer.org
"Peter Statham was excellent in supporting us."
Thank you Rakesh, for your kind review of Peter, I will let his manager know the good job he is doing.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Support was absolutely fantastic!"
Hi Sarvjit,
Great review, Many Thanks!
www.loadbalancer.org
"- very fast responses - great technical comprehension for our need - flexibility for support outside of the support window"
Hi Ralf,
Thank you for your review, We genuinely appreciate your time.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Andruw Smalley was very professional and help. I was on point all through the session"
Hi Mike,
Thank you for your review, I will inform Andruws manager of your great feedback.
George
www.loadbalancer.org
"Skilled support. Good customer orientation. Explanation regarding expected outage before fixing the issue. Friendly and focused communication."
Hi Sebastian,
Thank you for leaving us such a great review!
Richard
www.loadbalancer.org
"The appliances run continuously without intervention. It is as reliable an any network switch or router. When needed, support is available very timely (very quick response time)."
Hi Andy,
This review is outstanding thank you so much!
Dan
www.loadbalancer.org
"Prompt response and very helpful with my problem"
Hi Frazer,
Thank you for your review! Its great to hear you are happy with the service.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Support was top notch in addressing a few minor issues that popped up when adding a new RDP server to the LB. Questions/responses were more than timely and to the point where my issue was resolved. Even during two shift changes, the new agent picked up without missing a beat. I cant say enough positive things about Loadbalancer and their support."
Awesome review thank you for your feedback, this is genuinely appreciated!
Roman
ww.loadbalancer.org
"Very quick to respond to tickets and super helpful when you need them. The appliances just work and do a very good job. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
Great review, thank you we appreciate you stating you would recommend us!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Prompt and precise support. Very friendly and awesome customer orientation. Very skilled technicians. I'm glad we chose Loadbalancer.org."
Hi,
Great review, great words and great feedback, thank you!!!
Regards,
Peter
"The team I spoke with were very helpful, and knowledgeable about the load balancer configuration needed for my proposed Exchange migration. I would recommend loadbalance.org to other clients."
Hi Quentin,
Thank you for leaving us a superb review.
It`s great to hear you would recommend us to other clients.
Best regards
Steve
"Awesome support. Helped me after hours without hesitation over email. Definitely earned my business"
Hi Travis,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.
Best regards,
Aaron
"Support was fantastic and timely."
Hi Richard,
Thank you for your 5 star review, much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Scott
"Excellent product with excellent support - very knowledgeable with quick resolution."
Hi,
Thank you for your kind words, it's nice to hear you are happy, we will keep up the good work!
Warm regards
Ollie
"Thank you for assistance, Problem solve right away"
Hi Val,
Thank you for your 5 star review, we are very pleased you are happy with the service you have received.
Kind regards,
Mark
"This was a very prompt response to a simple question I had and that promptness make all the difference. Thank you."
Hi Ryan,
Thank you for recognising the support teams awesome work! We really appreciate your review.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very helpful when i had some questions about updating the software on the appliance. Many thanks"
Hi Neil,
The support team are always happy to help, thank you for your review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Support is always highly knowledgeable in their product and general IT subjects."
Hi Dimitri,
Thank you for your review and appreciation, it is always nice to hear our customers are happy :)
Roman
www.loadbalancer.org
"Quick and detailed response to question. As always, very good."
Another good review thank you!
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.91 based on 661 reviews