Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Loadbalancer.org?

Unverified Reviewer

Response was quick on the weekend while I was working on an upgrade. I received a solution and could get my work done on time.
Christopher
Unverified Reviewer

analyzed our problem and determined a problem with our code that we were able work around and eventually fix!
Michaela
Verified Buyer

We needed to step up from a very simple basic configuration to something much more complex. Loadbalancer.org were happy to talk through requirements and network diagrams and guide us to the optimum design, which is now working perfectly. No fuss - just the right people at the right time to get the job done.
Hi Michaela,
That is great news that we were able to meet your requirements. Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave us a review :-)
Anchor Danly, Canada
Verified Buyer

I only dealt with support over email as my contract was 8x5xNBD and the work that I had to do was after 5PM "I also did not attempt a phone call with them after 5PM either", but they were very responsive to emails with detailed instructions send back to me. They even asked me to give them a heads up if I'm doing any of the needed work on a certain night and during certain hours, as so the individual I was working with can check his email more often in case I required additional assistance. As far as dealing with support over email conversations I would say their support was FANTASTIC and not at all what I would normally expect to happen over email conversations. 5 of out 5 start in my book
Hi Jason , Great we are very pleased you were impressed with our support department! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. With our customers feedback we can see how our company is progressing :)
Csaba Gál
Verified Buyer

The quality of the support is very good. But what is not good that your loadbalancer.org image in Azure is out of date and I have to update it to the latest version from 8.2.1 to 8.2.4. Please fix it if you haven't done.
Hi Csaba, Thank you for your review and helpful feedback. I've raised your concerns with our Azure developers, they are working to improve the frequency the image is updated. It can be a complicated process and they took the decision to update the image at major version releases.

The next release will be a new image, as well as an online update.
If you would like to be notified when the new image is available please email me sales@loadbalancer.org

Corey
Verified Buyer

No matter the complexity of the question, whether a simple 5 minute question for them or a week long lab replicated issue, I can always expect an answer or workaround. They have some of the top support in the business.
Hi Corey, support is key to our company so thank you for recognising that they do such a great job!
Lisa
Verified Buyer

Andruw was very informative and got me to where I needed to be with my request. Outstanding.
Hi I will pass your kind comments on to Andruw thank you for the review!
Dan Simpson
Verified Buyer

Company obviously places a very high emphasis on support. The documentation is quite excellent, and explains all methods and features in a very logical stream. The example configurations are also very valuable. Support's replies are within minutes and not hours.

I've also made a couple feature requests, and I received incredibly good feedback on those as well. I think most, if not all of my feature requests are being accommodated within the next release, which to me shows how willing the company and employees are to please their customers.

I personally also value their Open Source contributions upstream. Theres not much that they leave cloaked, and you do have root access. Its nice to have an added layer of support on top of the open source projects that comprise their product.

They rebrand Supermicros and Dells, so parts are readily available. The only nitpick I would have on the hardware side (R20 and Enterprise Max chassis') is that the heartbeat cable is placed directly next to the USB ports. In order to plug in a standard flash drive, you'll have to disconnect the heartbeat cable. Admittedly, I believe the most frequent use-case for USB is to reimage the device, in which case you're probably not too concerned with breaking HA. We have some low profile USB drives on order so we can readily reimage and backup configs to USB.

I would absolutely recommend loadbalancer.org to anyone.
Hi Dan,
Excellent review! thank you. Its a great way to hear what our customers like or would like in our products, and thank you for future recommendations.
Brendon
Verified Buyer

These appliances are absolutely rock solid and very nicely priced to boot. Their support is fast, competent and friendly.
Thank you, for the excellent review we are very pleased that you are happy with our appliances and support :-)
Janne
Verified Buyer

Their support always answer fast to my questions, have had our LB running får years, and when we have had problems, we got help fast to resolve the issue. Now we want to upgrade our LB version, and got all information I needed to do it in a safe and smooth way
Hi Jan, Thank you for such a lovely review, and we are more than happy you have always got the help you required in a timely manner.
www.loadbalancer.org
Justin De Vally - Director Of IT.
Verified Buyer

We were faced with a choice for our new Citrix environment; use NetScaler or third party load balancers? NetScaler was a very good solution and obviously tailor made for our Citrix XenDesktop platform but it was incredibly expensive.
We were already using loadbalancer.org for our Exchange environment so we investigated the potential to use new loadbalancer.org devices to distribute our XenDesktops and after several chats with the loadbalancer.org team and internally we decided to purchase 2 devices. They have been running in our Citrix environment for 4 months now and haven't skipped a beat; we regularly test them for fail-over across the 3600 user estate and every time they have seamlessly carried on delivering and distributing the traffic. To say I am delighted and impressed is a huge understatement. We have been using loadbalancer.org on our networks for many years (previous incarnation of company as well) and they have consistently delivered high performance and 100% up-time - we used to forget they were art of the infrastructure as they never required any administration! I cannot recommend them highly enough and at the ridiculously low priced solution they are I would imagine everyone could afford to try them out at the very least. 10/10.
WOW what a fantastic review! Thank you Justin, we are so happy you love our product and support and we look forward to continue working with you!
Radoslaw Wolak
Verified Buyer

They answered almost inmediately, found solution pretty fast
Hi Radoslaw,
Thank you for your review, we always appreciate the feedback :)
Richard
Matt Bartlett
Verified Buyer

Loadbalancer.org is a great company to work with and they make a great product. Since introducing an HA pair of their virtual appliances into our environment, we have experienced greater uptime and eased the burden of performing maintenance on systems that were either not highly available, or depended on a basic DNS round-robin load balancing system.
The support they provide is amazingly prompt, courteous, and they are experts on their product. They listened to a unique need I communicated and produced a custom configuration to accommodate exactly what I was asking for.
Of all the vendors I deal with, Loadbalancer.org ranks right at the top of those that are a pleasure to do business with.
Hi Matt,
Wow thank you for such a detailed great review. I am also personally happy we were able to provide you with all the help and support you required. We look forward to many more years working with you :)
Steve
Verified Buyer

Very prompt response to questions - lots of helpful context in the answers that meant I didn't need to ask for clarification on anything.
Hi Steve, Thank you for your excellent review!
Verified Buyer

worked for a long time now, without having to restart or so
Hi Jan
Great I am happy you appreciate the realibility of our products. Thank you for leaving us a review.
Rob
Spyros Constantinides
Verified Buyer

Very fast support and to the point with detailed guidelines
Hi Spyros,
Thank you for your review I am glad you have noticed the quality of our support is not affected by the speed in which it is given.
Henry
Chuck
Verified Buyer

The support is fantastic! Great support prior to purchasing and it's still great. Quick fast replies and lots of updates to any question I ask.
Thank you Chuck, it is always great to hear feedback so thank you again for taking the time to leave us such a nice review :)
Mike
Verified Buyer

We have been using LoadBalancer.org virtual appliances (VA MAX) since 2013 and not once have they let us down. Support has been excellent when I have had to use it for adding additional functionality or making feature requests which are always implemented quickly and without problem.

A highly recommended company that I cannot fault.
Hi Mike, Thank you for your review we look forward to many more years doing business with you :)
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.89 based on 174 reviews