Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Tell us how Loadbalancer.org made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Joel Gray
"Another great support experience during a very stressful downtime. Thanks!"
Håkan Lönnestav
"Excellent support as always"
Eric Miller
"Fantastic product and technical support!"
"Great help and very prompt for my issue"
Prompt and precise is what we are looking to achieve thank you for your acknowledgement, reviews are always appreciated!
Lisa
"Excellent as usual"
Hi Steve,
Thank you for your super review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Keen to help and excellent knowledge of the product."
Hi Paul,
Thank you for your review, we are always happy to help :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very quick response to my issue, and good information to help me resolve the problems"
Hi Steve,
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Support was very quick. Really liked the quick response."
Hi Mohd,
I'm pleased to know you liked our quick support. Thank you for your review! :)
Brigita
www.Loadbalancer.org
"Great support by the team! Always a pleasure deal with."
Hi Brian,
Great! I'm glad we could help you once again :) Thank you for your review.
Brigita
www.loadbalancer.org
"Oliver Warren was very good in support and had excellent email etiquette. If he's ever looking for a job on our helpdesk! Gavin @ SureVoIP."
This is an excellent review, I will inform Olivers manager to watch out for the headhunters! Thank you for your time to express your gratitude!
www.loadbalancer.org
"As always vary quick to respond and resolve my queries. Thanks."
Hi Lee,
We are grateful for your thanks and review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"I was impressed with the speed and personal responses from Loadbalancer.org, though I wasn't at all impressed with getting 4 emails from different email addresses confirming my ticket has been closed, each one of them asking for a review."
Thank you for your review, I have looked into your support case and I can see you were asked more than once apologies for this. We have taken your comments into consideration and will review our process.
www.loadbalancer.org
"I really appreciate the help I get from you. No matter what it is about! You guys really know what you are talking about and try to help in all situations. You also answer on questions that sometimes are not related to your product. Great and fast support!"
Hi Janne,
This is an excellent overview of the dedicated support team we have here at loadbalancer.org thank you for leaving us this great review.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Great and quick support"
Thank you for your five-star review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Excellent and prompt response"
Hi Charris,
Thank you for your review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Worked to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently. Good contact and response and follow-up."
Every time we receive a review like yours, we know we are on the right track!
Roman
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very quick response via email"
Thank you for your five-star review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"The Support techs at loadbalancer.org were incredibly helpful in assisting with a production-cluster upgrade (we were several versions behind), including 1) asking for my timeframe so it was on their schedule as well, 2) asking for a copy of the current configuration, 3) going over it and detailing what they found, and 4) suggesting a step-by-step process tailored to my setup, including advice on what to do if I saw a certain condition during the upgrade. Of course the upgrade went without a hitch. I followed-up with 1-2 questions, which they handled promptly. I will say that I have not had to use them in an emergency scenario and I'm technically savvy enough to do most actions myself - but if I have any need to clarify something, I do not hesitate to reach out, as they are knowledgeable about the product and and its' capabilities. That's important to know you have when you truly need it."
Its always refreshing to hear what a good job the support team are doing and that our customers are happy! Your review is excellent and detailed thank you :)
Gemma
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very prompt attention from knowledgaeable & helpful engineer Call resolved during one teamviewer session, with follow up links to resources used to resolve issue sent afterwards Thanks very much"
This review explains how our engineers go above and beyond, we always appreciate receiving reviews so thank you for your time!
"Excellent support!"
Hi Dominic,
Excellent five-star review, thank you!
Lisa
www.loadbalancer.org
"Thorsten did a fantastic job and provided excellent support. Loadbalancer in the past has always provided great support. Please keep up the good work."
"fast response, recognized and fixed issue quickly. Big Thanks"
Thank you for your review and thanks :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Loadbalancer.org has provided very quick and efficient technical support. We were able to resolve the issue very quickly."
Hi Paul,
Quick and accurate is what you need when you contact any support team so thank you for highlighting the knowledge our team have, we are really thankful for your time :)
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.89 based on 544 reviews