Loadbalancer.org, Inc. Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

Answering questions with no strings attached.
Verified Buyer

Worked through all of the issues, and were available via phone to hand-hold the hard bits.
Thank you for your review, support are always happy to help!
Adam
Verified Buyer

LB had someone to help me at all hours of the day, even late on Sunday night / Monday morning and they all knew what they were doing.
Hi Adam, we are more than happy to help ;-)
Rob
Verified Reviewer

Customer support are always prompt in responding to queries and support.
Thank you Neil, customer support is very important to us, we are more than happy to help you anytime!
Lawrence
Verified Reviewer

Thorsten, Andrei and all other technicians attended this case are friendly and quick respond on support request. really appreciated !
Lawrence, I will pass on your appreciation to the technicians, they love the praise they get ;-) Thank you
Ajay Sharma - PMC Retail
Verified Buyer

They are always prompt and very helpful in addressing my implementation issues .
Great review Ajay, thank you for your time and we are always happy to help :) Serena
Tony McKeown
Verified Buyer

Quick and accurate support. Also Cost effective product compared t the likes of F5.
Tony they are the best in the market so we are proud of the comparison, Thank you ;-)
No problem :)
Kev Bowker
Verified Buyer

Very efficient handling of my request. I've used the support portal a number of times over the last couple of months and each time the response has been quick, professional and curteous.

I highly recommend loadbalancer.org. Anyone thinking of going for this appliance, just do it. The support will make sure you are happy.
Kevin we are more than happy that we could assist you, thank you for the review :-)
Bob
Verified Buyer

Load Balancer Support provided by "Andrew Smalley" was quick and to the point, which was very good.
Thank you Robert, I will pass on your review to Andrew and his manager I am sure they will both be proud of the recognition!!
Richard
Verified Buyer

The short reaction time was very convenient and the answers were very competent.
Hi Jan, Thanks for the review! its always great to read such nice reviews :)
Luca Bertellini
Verified Buyer

the service was: accurate, fast, knowledgeable
the product is easy to configure/mantain
Hi Luca, excellent that is what we like to hear!!!! thank you for your feedback.
Krishna
Verified Buyer

Got Quick response which helped me to fix the issue
Thank you for the great review Krishna :)
Verified Reviewer

Quick response times and were very helpful
Callamm thank you for the review :)

Prompt and concise responses
Thank you glad we could help!
Henry
Manos Karras
Verified Buyer

I have been working in the Unix management & administration arena for 28 years now, and in that time I have dealt with many software & hardware providers form around the globe, small & large.

Back in 2012 I was fortunate enough to get introduced to the LoadBalancer.org products and support. In my honest opinion, product, support and the people that make it all happen are next to none!

The support is World-Class, always fast, responsive, friendly, exceptionably knowledgeable, always there and in a straight-forward manner. More importantly, never giving up on a problem or an issue until it is actually resolved to our satisfaction.

The appliances are rock solid and incredibly easy to set-up, configure and get it into production, either as standalone machines or in a clustered arrangement.

Finally I just want to say to big thank you to your teams for the excellent all-round experience you provide us with guys every single time, you should be very proud of yourselves.

Manos Karras

Unix & Storage team leader @ Scottish Government
Wow!!! Thank you Manos for the excellent recognition, I work for a great company and its nice that others notice how good Loadbalancer.org really is!!!
Breanne Manues
Verified Buyer

Everytime I have a question, I have a response within minutes! Every single person I have ever dealt with is amazing and very helpful! Thank you!!!
Time matters these days so we also appreciate your time for writing the review!
Rob
Hyve
Verified Buyer

They told what was wrong and how to fix it.
Excellent I am glad you got the help required.
Verified Buyer

As always quick response to my questions no matter how simple.
We are always happy to help here! @loadbalancer.org
Henry
Kev Bowker
Verified Buyer

I've had to use these guys a few times since we had our loadbalancers installed. The quality of support has been nothing short of excellent. Very knowledgable and helpful. I can't fault them. They are a credit to the company.
Thank you Kevin I will pass on your great review to our support team!
Loadbalancer.org, Inc. is rated 4.91 based on 132 reviews