Loadbalancer.org, Inc. Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Hyve
Unverified Reviewer

They told what was wrong and how to fix it.
Unverified Reviewer

As always quick response to my questions no matter how simple.
Kev Bowker
Verified Buyer

I've had to use these guys a few times since we had our loadbalancers installed. The quality of support has been nothing short of excellent. Very knowledgable and helpful. I can't fault them. They are a credit to the company.
Thank you Kevin I will pass on your great review to our support team!
Edwin Jager From Carestream Netherlands
Verified Buyer

1st time I had an issue with 2 loadbalancers R16, not able to flash them to the latest version.
Loadbalancer send me 2 new SSD disks to replace them inside the loadbalancer to be able to run the latest version. Much appreciated and very good skilled support .
Hi Edwin, @loadbalancer.org we always appreciate reviews! we are glad you got the help you required.
Verified Buyer

Prompt answer to my question.
Hi John, thank you for the good review :)
Mika Hoffren
Verified Buyer
Thank you for your review Mika, glad we could help :)
Gary Ashcroft
Verified Reviewer

We use 2 hardware, load balancers to connect over 800 IP-based EPOS devices. The product is reliable, easily-configurable and gives comprehensive reporting. On the few occasions we've used support for advice on configuration, the response has been prompt and advice relevant and helpful. I would recommend this product.
Hi Gary, I will feed back your comment to our support and development teams, they love being appreciated :-) Thank you
James
Verified Reviewer

Loadbalancer staff answered my question extremely quickly and were friendly. The solution offered seems to be exactly what I need, showing that staff understand the needs of their customers. thanks
Hi James, its always great to hear that our support team provided you with the correct help when it was needed. We always appreciate the feedback from our customers so Thank you !!
Verified Reviewer

Was having issues solving and initiating the loadbalancer. The support team provided excellent pointers as well as procedures to ensure the configuration was sound. Great Job!!!!!
Thanks James! its always excellent to hear that our customers are pleased with the service we provide:)
Henry
Breanne Manues
Verified Buyer

Loadbalancer always responds promptly and is quick to answer anything related to our service! Thank you!
Great review, thank you for your time and we are always happy to help :)
Frank Van Der Zweep
Verified Reviewer

Very quick response to all our questions!
Thank you for your time to write a review, we are pleased you got a quick response!
Verified Reviewer

Tech Support is quick & effective. Product is good, documentation very good.
Hello, thank you for your positive review! I will pass on your feedback to the relevant teams.
Jason
Verified Buyer

Answered my query promptly.
Hello Jason, thank you for your great feedback!
Massimo Vescio
Verified Reviewer

You've been very fast and precise in identifying and solving my problem.
Hi Massimo, we aim for our support to be the best so its great to get your feedback, Thank you for your comment!
Henry
Verified Buyer
Hello Stephen, thank you for your comment. I am glad that you got a fast response, I will let the support team know you are happy :)
Verified Buyer

I got very quick responses from lb.org
Thank you David for your review, I am glad you got a quick response!
I will let the support team know the great feedback.
Johan MÃ¥rtensson, Carestream Health
Verified Reviewer

Swift and accurate response to our issues.
We appreciate your comment Johan, regarding our quick response times.
Verified Buyer

Loadbalancer.org have a very fast and good support (kind too :-) )
The team here are thrilled to hear such good feedback!
Verified Reviewer

The response time to the queries is fantastic & they can get to the nub of the issue quickly
Thank you for your review Ken, I am pleased the service you received was second to none :)
Justin De Vally.
Verified Buyer

It is a VERY reliable product, does exactly what it says on the tin and is SO easy to configure and maintain.
Thanks so much for the comment Justin. We really appreciate it here at Loadbalancer!
RIchard