Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

How would you rate Loadbalancer.org ?

(optional)

Verified Buyer
"Excellent support as always"
Eric Miller
Eric Miller
"Fantastic product and technical support!"
Quiss Technology
Quiss Technology
Verified Buyer
"Nice quick response from support. Great documentation and configuration/build guides. Thanks folks :-)"
"Very good jobs"
Brigita
"Very good support"
"Very good support"
Thank you for your review.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Support identified a fix to our problem very quickly"
Straight to the point on your positive review thank you :)
Rob
"Great support!"
Jason Meuter
Verified Buyer
"The team was extremely responsive with communication, accommodating to our needs, and handled every communication in a friendly and professional manner."
Hi Jason,
Thank you for taking your time to leave us a detailed great review!
Henry
www.loadbalancer.org
"Nice quick simple response, reply was within 20mins."
Thank you for your review, as always they are appreciated!
Matthias E.
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding response time at any time of the day/night and it is in the first pace an specialist on the phone, not an ordinary "yea it will be forwarded to the specialists"...i am realy impressed by the loadbalancer.org support - again. Ok, we didnt need them often in the last years but the few times we needed them they come to the rescue in just no time. I just dont know any other support which is that good"
Hi Matthias,
Excellent review we could not be happier, I will let the support team know your appreciation - thank you!
Kurt Tavares
Verified Buyer
"The support staff is on it 24x7. I never have to wait long to get a response or resolution to a problem. I wish I could say that for other vendors."
Hi Kurt,
Reviews like yours make it worth us going the extra mile :)
Thank you for your kind words.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very responsive tech support team. Helped me identify my issue within a few minutes and was able to resolve my problem even though it was a configuration with another network equipment from a 3rd party vendor."
Thank you for your time to leave us a review, and I am glad your issue has been fixed.
www.loadbalancer.org
"I could not be happier with the support from Loadbalancer. They went above and beyond helping me create a process for restoring a high availability peer when we had no process previously."
Hi Jack, It is so nice to hear when a customer appreciates our support team. Thank you for the acknowledgement of their hard work. Your review is greatly appreciated.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Because of the way our loadbalancers are configured, I had an issue if one of the loadbalancers failed. I would have to rebuild both which caused downtime that won't be authorized. The folks at loadbalancer, especially Andruw Smalley worked with me via email and telephone to create a process that would allow me to rebuild a loadbalancer and rejoin the cluster. I could NOT be happier with the support loadbalancer provided."
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Andruw is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Serena
www.loadbalancer.org
"Thank you for a quick and concise response! A pleasure to deal with."
Hi Alex,
Thank you for your review and appreciation :)
Matthew DeVries
Verified Buyer
"Everyone I have worked with so far has been incredibly helpful, responsive, and courteous. I wish all Technical Support was as helpful as the people I have worked with so far."
Hi Matthew, Thank you for the recognition of the work of our support engineers, this review is greatly appreciated.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Super fast support with precise answers all the time :)"
Great review and greatly appreciated!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very fast and excellent support. Thanks!"
Hi Jimmy,
Thank you for your review, and your recognition of our support engineers.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Quick response as usual."
Hi Rob,
Verified Buyer
"Excellent support as always"
Hi Hakan,
Your review is most appreciated thank you.
Andrew Menet
Verified Buyer
"Would just like to give you a massive thank you Andrei, you helped me redeploy our master load balancer, which wasn’t without issues. I was very impressed with the effort you went to which resolved our issue and saved the day! I said to you after you resolved the issue that it was the best remote support session I have had in my career, no doubt a credit to your company indeed. Thank you so much Andrei!! Please forward this to your manager as I want your guys to know what an excellent service you provided, outstanding job indeed!"
Hi Andrew,
Thank you so much for leaving us such a positive kind review. Andrei is a credit to loadbalancer.org and I promise your feedback will be seen by his manager.
Thanks again!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Andruw Smalley is a super smart guy. Knows his stuff inside and out. He helped me upgrade to the latest version and helped me configure 4 of my servers on the loadbalancer. Thank you so much."
Hi Patrick,
Excellent review, thank you for the special mention to Andruw Smalley, I will make sure he hears your feedback!
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.89 based on 406 reviews