Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Tell us how Loadbalancer.org made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The best support team i have ever worked with. Fast and Furious!
Hi Vikram,
We could not ask for a better review! Its great to hear how pleased you are thank you!
Roman
www.loadbalancer.org
Very quick response and even though they did not solve the problem before I found a workaround they will continue work the issue to find a browser related problem.
Thank you for your review, we will continue to provide you with all the support needed.
www.loadbalancer.org
Very good, could not be more helpful. Specific thanks go to Neil Stone and Neil Hosking.
Hi Jason,
Thank you for your review, I will feedback your thanks to Neil.S & Neil.H line manager :)
www.loadbalancer.org
Very powerfull, reliable and easy to use product Quick and very effective Support team I highly recommend loadbalancer.org.
Hi Pierre-Emmanuel,
Awesome review, and feedback! Thank you.
Lisa
www.loadbalancer.org
As always, a prompt, helpful and pleasant representative to deal with Thanks Nick
Hi Nick,
It is a pleasure to provide our customers with great customer service, thank you for the review!
www.loadbalancer.org
Very knowledgeable and helpful tech support.
Hi John,
www.loadbalancr.org
I'm always impressed with Loadbalancer.org tech support. They know their product, they know what they are doing and they are all very helpful.
Hi Mark,
Great review, thank you! Reviews are valuable for us to ensure we are on the right track!
www.loadbalancer.org
Very happy with the product and the support. Recently had a support case handled by Marius Tonu. He was very knowledgeable and courteous. Keep that guy around.
Andrei and Marius were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the project. I had no issues with their service and skill-set. They made the entire process run smoothly with no downtime to the environment.
Hi Corey,
Great feedback for two of our support engineers! Thank you for your appreciation and time in leaving such a nice review :)
www.loadbalancer.org
needed to load balance a pair of 2019 ver.5.0 ADFS instances. I followed your documentation and it still did not work. Peter Statham with your Support team assisted in getting this up an running. He had to write a custom health check, worked perfectly
Thank you for your awesome feedback, I will ensure Peters manager is aware. We really appreciate your time to leave us such a great review.
Emma
www.loadbalancer.org
Support was provided swiftly and remote access was an excellent tool to get my issue resolved.
Thank you for a great five-star review!
Very good support.
Thank you for your time to leave us a great review!
Lisa
www.loadblancer.org
Good support with follow up...
Hi Raja,
Thank you for your five -star review.
Awesome support
Hi Ahmed,
Thank you for your five-star review!
www.loadbalancer.org
It was perfect support. Fast and accurate, and it solved the issue. Thank alot to Andruw.
Hi Jimmy,
Great review, I will pass your feedback on to Andruw's manager.
Roman
www.loadbalancer.org
This is my first contact with this software, first impression, is good and the support was very nice.
Hi Aziz,
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear your positive feedback.
www.loadbalancer.org
As always, Loadbalancer.org's tech support is the very best I've seen in the industry: fast, clear and efficient.
Hi Serge,
Thank you for leaving us such an awesome review!
www.loadbalancer.org
Thorsten was extremely helpful and patient in assisting with the replacement of a failed SSD. He took the time to ensure the system was configured correctly and fully operational. Exceptional support, thank you!!
Hi James,
Your appreciation for Thorstens hard work will be passed on to hi manager. Thank you for your time in leaving us this excellent review.
www.loadbalancer.org
Very quick support, a countless thank you to the guy who support for my request.
Hi Rory,
Thank you for your feedback and appreciation for our support engineer. I will look into who it was that helped you and pass this on to their line manager.
www.loadbalancer.org
We been very pleased with the performance and simplicity of the loadbalancer product. The few times we needed support, we found the support to be exceptional no matter what hour it was. Great job guys! Ray-Taunton, MA
Hi Ray,
Super review! Thank you ever so much.
Your feedback is highly appreciated.
Kind regards,