Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Tell us how Loadbalancer.org made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Joel Gray
"Another great support experience during a very stressful downtime. Thanks!"
Håkan Lönnestav
"Excellent support as always"
Eric Miller
"Fantastic product and technical support!"
"Worked to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently. Good contact and response and follow-up."
Every time we receive a review like yours, we know we are on the right track!
Roman
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very quick response via email"
Thank you for your five-star review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"The Support techs at loadbalancer.org were incredibly helpful in assisting with a production-cluster upgrade (we were several versions behind), including 1) asking for my timeframe so it was on their schedule as well, 2) asking for a copy of the current configuration, 3) going over it and detailing what they found, and 4) suggesting a step-by-step process tailored to my setup, including advice on what to do if I saw a certain condition during the upgrade. Of course the upgrade went without a hitch. I followed-up with 1-2 questions, which they handled promptly. I will say that I have not had to use them in an emergency scenario and I'm technically savvy enough to do most actions myself - but if I have any need to clarify something, I do not hesitate to reach out, as they are knowledgeable about the product and and its' capabilities. That's important to know you have when you truly need it."
Its always refreshing to hear what a good job the support team are doing and that our customers are happy! Your review is excellent and detailed thank you :)
Gemma
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very prompt attention from knowledgaeable & helpful engineer Call resolved during one teamviewer session, with follow up links to resources used to resolve issue sent afterwards Thanks very much"
This review explains how our engineers go above and beyond, we always appreciate receiving reviews so thank you for your time!
"Excellent support!"
Hi Dominic,
Excellent five-star review, thank you!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Thorsten did a fantastic job and provided excellent support. Loadbalancer in the past has always provided great support. Please keep up the good work."
"fast response, recognized and fixed issue quickly. Big Thanks"
Thank you for your review and thanks :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Loadbalancer.org has provided very quick and efficient technical support. We were able to resolve the issue very quickly."
Hi Paul,
Quick and accurate is what you need when you contact any support team so thank you for highlighting the knowledge our team have, we are really thankful for your time :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Great support, fix first time."
Hi Richard, We appreciate your review and we are glad you issue has been solved!
Gemma
www.loadbalancer.org
"The level of knowledge is much more than expextected. Excellet disposition, unparallel."
Excellent review, we really appreciate your gratitude.
www.loadbalancer.org
"The ideal symbiosis: very good product and exceptional support."
Hi Alvaro,
Thank you for your 5-start review! I'm pleased to hear you are happy with our product and service.
Brigita
www.loadbalancer.org
"This review is regarding support deliverd by loadbalancer.org; last week we had issues on a site; no possibilit for loadbalancer to connect to the unit; no signal for mobile phone for support in the server room; but with help of support people from loadbalancer got instructions via email and within 1.5 hours we managed to have everything up and running. i allways find responses from Loadbalancer.org very quick. So very positive :-) thanks!"
Hi Obele,
This is an outstanding review that highlights the dedication of our staff. Thank you for your generous review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Best support ever! Thorsten is GREAT!"
Awesome review thank you!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Excellent support on my questions about our instance in AWS. We were quickly able to determine the status of the instances and verify performance. After a quick review we were able to determine that our instance size needed to be increased. Thanks again for the great support Andruw."
Hi Jeffrey,
Perfect review, thank you for your recognition of Andruw I will feedback yout thanks!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very ease to configure Virtual IP's and WAF. We have decided to buy this product to balance a vast array of services."
Hi Diogo,
Excellent review! Thank you for your time and we welcome you as a customer.
www.loadbalancer.org
"These guys know their stuff and are always willing to help"
Great review! Thank you.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Many thanks to the technical support of loadbalancer. Real professionals."
Hi Vadim,
Thank you for your review, I will feedback your praise to the support engineers!
Henry
www.loadbalancer.org
"As always, it was great."
Hi Brian,
We are pleased to hear you are happy with the service provided, thank you for your time to leave us a review.
Rob
www.loadbalancer.org
"Support was excellent and within 5 minutes given me the files I required."
Hi Darren,
Thank you for your excellent review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"The staff once again resolved our issue faster than I was able to apply the fix!"
Great! glad we could help :) Thank you for your review.
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.89 based on 532 reviews