Loandrone, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loandrone, Inc.

Tell us how Loandrone, Inc. made you happy
Paul Yoo was our loan officer and he did a great job in securing our interest rate and a fast closing. He informed us what was the best option for my family and situation and was always in contact with me to the end. Thanks for making our refi experience smooth and easy. We are very happy, indeed.
Love working with Kevin, he's super efficient and able to work through the process with minimal back and forth. The experience is great.
After working 15 years as a realtor, I have used many lenders over the years, for both personal and business. Frank Bennett, is without a doubt the best lender I have ever used. He is knowledgeable, professional, and personable. My refinance was quick and effortless. I highly recommend him.
I’ve refinanced with Kurt twice and highly recommend him. He makes the entire process seamless, fast and efficient.
Jai was a pleasure to work with. He has been available to talk any time we needed it and happy to explain any questions we have. He's been invested in making sure we're doing what's right for us each step of the way.
Very professional
Absolutely great experience! I would work with Kristi Mattauch, and her assistant Pascale, again in a heart beat - they'll be our first call next time we are looking to purchase or refinance a property. Quick responsive service, they made the whole process easy and got us a great rate!
I am very pleased with Frank Bennett's work. He was able to very quickly walk me through the options and rates I would get, send me all the documentation very quickly and was able to keep me informed in every step of the way. At the end I ended up getting a very good 30y fixed rate which significantly reduced my monthly payment.
Frank was very helpful and pleasant to work with. I was able to move through the process both quickly and easily. Highly recommend!
Frank Bennett at Loandrone was amazing in helping us apply and close the refinance in lightning speed, especially during this peak season due to lower interest rate. Great communication and service. Thank you Frank! - Terry
Excellent Service. Wonderful
Extremely quick, easy and helpful process. We got a great rate and it was all done with no hiccups. Highly recommend!
Quick and helpful agent!
Frank Bennett is a seasoned profesional in the mortage industry. He knows his stuff and does what he says he can do. He helped us understand the process, risks and advantages to refinancing. We could not be more happy with the service and the results!
Kristi was amazing! She was so knowledgeable and answered all questions patiently. My loan was processed and signed in 10 days.
Frank was a pleasure to work with!
Kristi was professional and helpful. She kept us informed and handled all of our questions. We closed so fast too. Great service and thanks again!
Jai was very helpful & knowledgeable, and made himself available to answer all our questions! He even helped us with an issue after the loan had closed. Thanks Jai!
I got a letter from Loandrone suggesting that I refinance my mortgage - I usually glance at that type of thing and trash it, but the rate they were offering was too good. I spoke with an agent (Elizabeth) who got me a quick quote for a refinance. I wanted to get some other quotes before moving forward, but the other lenders I spoke with couldn't compete with the quote, especially on the fees. I was really happy with the whole process and I'll be making up the cost of refinancing within a few months of mortgage payments. Very glad they contacted me!
I had an amazing experience! I would highly recommend Kristi and Pascale. They were so professional and didn't ask for the same document more than once. Huge plus!
Loandrone, Inc. is rated 4.90 based on 232 reviews