Loandrone, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loandrone, Inc.

Tell us how Loandrone, Inc. made you happy
Rick was very professional and got us a great mortgage and we closed quickly with out any issues. Great doing business with him!
Posted 1 hour ago
We had a wonderful experience working with Kurt Stapf in refinancing our home mortgage. From the beginning to end, he was very informative, extremely detailed and attentive to our financial needs, thus making sure that we were getting the best deal possible. This is our second experience working with Kurt and we would highly recommend him and his company to friends.
Posted 1 hour ago
Kristi M. and Loandrone had the can-do attitude, worked hard to make our loan happen, went the extra mile, are super knowledgeable of their subject matter, friendly, approachable and fun!
Posted 1 hour ago
Frank was wonderful. O couldn't have asked for a better advocate for me during this process.
Posted 1 hour ago
Kevin was real friendly to work with and I appreciated his getting back to me always on time.

Dr. Jeff Alexander
Robert was very good, He keep me in formed.. It took much longer than expected but it wasn’t his fault.
Weren't sure we would be able to refi but Kristi Mattauch and Loandrone made it happen. They are our "super heroes"! Thanks!! We highly recommend them!!
Kurt Stapf did an excellent job on the refinancing of my house. He guided me through all the steps and made sure everything got done as quickly as possible.
-Responsible very quickly.
-Feel comfortable whit Loabdrone.
Very easy process from start to finish!
Good g
Rick was awesome and no follow up required to complete the process
I worked with Kristy Mattauch. She was very organised, knowledgeable and helpful. Kristy has great customer service skills, explains things simply and in details.
It was a pleasure to work with her and also easy for me.
Thank you.
Very attentive and proactive to my needs. They really take care of you and make the process easy.
Great service!
Kevin was great
Excellent service
Initially, we were skeptical about using Loandrone, But working with Kevin allayed those concerns. He gave us ample time to compare Loandrone’s rates. No high pressure.
He took time with both of us, being patient to explain everything to us individually. He was very, very prompt replying to phone calls, emails, and text. I wholeheartedly recommend Kevin and have done so to people in Arizona as he is licensed in our state.
It was a much better experience than our previous one and she lived in our town.
Very engaged during application process
Elizabeth is amazing and made the transition for the refinance very smooth. Thank you for all your help!
Loandrone, Inc. is rated 4.91 based on 122 reviews