Loandrone, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loandrone, Inc.

Tell us how Loandrone, Inc. made you happy
I found Loandrone to be truthful, accurate and good at communicating. I worked with Kurt Stapf - he was very knowledgeable and his follow up good. The process was a good customer experience. Rod from Seattle
Thank you for the shout out. We value your feedback and are grateful for the opportunity to serve you.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent experience. The refinance rate they obtained for me was rock bottom - lower than the lowest rate I found anywhere else. Their communication was exceptional and they processed the refinance smoothly and professionally. I could not ask for more.
Awesome, shopping for the best deal on your behalf is what we do at Loandrone, Inc. Happy to hear that process went smoothly. Thank you for your business.
Posted 1 hour ago
quick, efficient, honet, knowledgeable, I felt well taken care of
Handled quickly and competently.
Thank you. We appreciate your feedback.
Loandroan made the refi process really easy and we closed in 22 days! We worked with Kevin he was outstanding.
Awesome! Thank you for your business and we are happy that the process went smoothly.
Robert did well and so far so good - the refi loan has been approved and funded. That's the proof, in the end. He seems very efficient and experienced; my only tiny concern was his very slight defensiveness, on occasion. I didn't interact with anyone else at Loandrone, except the CEO who answered the phone "hello." That needs to be corrected.
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have taken note of your suggestion and will make necessary changes. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you.
Great experience! They made the process so easy!!
Thank you. At Loandrone, we strive to make the process as easy and efficient as possible. At the same time ensuring maximum value add and benefit for our clients. We value the opportunity to serve you.
Jai Pai is an amazing loan officer. Patient and truly customer centric. We are amazed at his level of service.
Thank you for your valuable feedback and thrilled to learn that you were satisfied with our customer service.
Carley was very helpful and patient with me. Had a lot of what I thought were stupid questions and was a little nervous about certain things like closing cost amounts and other little details. She explained things so I could understand and feel more confident about my re-fi. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. Almost like I was having a conversation with one of my friends. I would highly recommend Carley for your loan needs.
We are so happy that you hear that you had an amazing experience with Carley. Thank you for your comments and we appreciate your business. Look forward to serving you again.
We have very good experience with Loandrone to refinance our home.Processing was very easy and fast.
At Loandrone, we pride ourselves in a fast and efficient refinance process. Thank you for your business.
Jai, who serviced my loan was great. I would recommend him to my friends.
My loan officer Kristi Mattauch, was for me, the most amazing facilitator of getting this loan. The process, the communication, the availability and knowledge was exceptional.

It went far better and was far smoother than any other loan I have gotten.

Thank you soooo much.
Awesome! Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your business.
I had an excellent experience working with Kevin Sherouse at Loandrone, Inc. He was so nice and very professional. He continually gave me updates and expert advice, throughout the Loan process.
He was very patient and took the time needed to explain every step of the way.
And he delivered all I was expecting.
I will highly recommend Loandrone, Inc. and Kevin Sherouse!
We are thrilled to learn that you were satisfied with our service and Kevin was able to guide you through the process. Thank you so much for your business. We appreciate the valuable feedback.
Too much paperwork required!
Needed to send duplicates of trivial things.
I have excellent credit, enough income and loads of equity so I felt much of the things that were required was wasteful in the extreme . Our loan guy was good and very helpful.
Thank you for your feedback. We acknowledge the fact that due to COVID 19, many lenders imposed stricter and often last-minute guidelines for loans in underwriting. This may have caused inconvenience in the process. Thank you for your patience.
The fastest, most hassle-free refi I have ever experienced.
Thank you! We are happy to learn that you were satisfied with our service.
Rick Rawlin was very helpful and he was especially helpful in navigating the loan requirements during the covid 19 pandemic.
Thank you, Benjamin! Yes, COVID 19 brought its own challenges but, we always strive to serve our customers to the best of our capability and beyond.
Special thanks to Rick. He was very professional, patient to all inquiries and responds promptly. I saved 24% of my mortgage monthly payment with Loandrone and I already recommended them to my friends 😊
We appreciate your business and thank you for your recommendations. Glad to know that we were able to answer all your queries.
Very quick and professional. It was just a few weeks and everything was completed with a very competitive rate.
Kurt was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. Made it very easy!
Kristi Mattauch was super helpful. She cared about helping us get the lowest interest rate possible by locking it in, in a timely manner. She was very communitive and knowledgable. Kudos! And thanks for your help. We're saving $500 a month on our mortgage payment. Yay!
We appreciate your business. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.
Loandrone, Inc. is rated 4.91 based on 22 reviews