Locals USA Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Locals USA
"EASY TO PLACE ORDER, RECIEVED SHIPMENT IN A TIMELY MANNER!! THANKS"
"These were widely cut and too big although the same pair and size i had bought previously at a surf shop. I really don’t love them like I did before."
"I’m a native on a barrier island on the southern tip of New Jersey. These sandals are great. Lightweight, comfortable and reasonably priced. I’ve told all my friends!"
"I discovered Local flip flops on my vacation to Hawaii. They are so comfortable & last a long time. I love them!"
"Love them :hibiscus: Love all the colors! I have a dozen pairs :hearts:?"
"Best there is....period!"
"A little bit of Hawai’i in Canada!"
"I've been wearing mine for about a week and LOVE them!"
"regarding my recent purchase, i returned the slippers (flip flops) for refund because the sole was rigid, almost as hard as concrete. they felt as if they were made of plywood. your competitors like Reef, Teva, Quicksilver are using much softer foam that's really comfy and has "give" to it. i don't know how anybody could wear your product it's dreadful they're hard as rock. paul hodges"
"I wanted you all to know after growing up on the mainland I moved to Oahu and graduated from Radford High School. I got my first pair of locals as a sophomore in high school. I used to wear shoes and boots all the time but once I got my first pair shoes felt like a trap ever since. When I met my wife she never could understand how I could wear slippers all the time. I finally got her a pair and she loves them. I wear mine until they die. Literally until they can't be warn anymore. I just lost my last pair this morning three holes in the bottoms and I was still wearing them! Wasn't until the toe piece broke this morning when I was able to tell them goodbye for good. That's when they are the best and feel like a part of you! I am excited to order my next couple pairs each time it feels like christmas no matter what time of year it is! I just wanted to say thank you for making a great product and still giving me my island feeling all the way in Texas! Mahalo, Chris Villella"
"I love Locals because it brings me back to my childhood of being in Hawaii."
"Don’t wear any other slippahs."
"Thank you!"
"Opting to save myself the time and shipping charges while in Hawaii, I decided to purchase (7) pairs of Local Slippas, for my Sons, Daughters, and Grand Daughter, State side, to share a piece of our Hawaii trip with them. I'm sorry to say that, given Locals' apparent popularity, their actual inventory turned out to be a far cry from what they represented it to be online; a good 50% of what I ordered being "Out of Stock", with Locals' website in no way reflecting it; "Locals" Customer Service Dept. dragging the purchasing process out well over a week, with their emails encouraging me to opt for other Slippa colors other than what I originally aspired to. For futures, it would behoove Locals to dedicate more time to updating their website so the purchasing process doesn't turn into an experience that feels more like a frowned upon "Bait snd Switch"."
"When I visited Hawaii 10 Years ago I bought my first pair of locals I loved them. I always wished I would of bought more. So when I found your website I was so excited to order them. The delivery time was also great."
"Great products, great service"
"The only ones I’ll wear"
"My favorite shoes I've ever owned."
"Lightweight Women's Slippa - Black/Gray are my favorite slippahs I am very disappointed that I have to only get them only in the Islands where they are about half the price you charge on the mainland."
Locals USA is rated 4.65 based on 92 reviews