Locals USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Locals USA
Read Locals USA Reviews
I’ve been wearing locals for years before I had children. Now my wife daughter and son are wearing locals also. Fun product and my go to footwear for all occasions.
Product was cherry. Service was da kine, cherry and da buggah was delivered fast li’ dat! ????
Have purchase local for over 20 years and since moving from Hawaii and California to Florida now we have to order on line Not use to the higher prices but they are worth it!
Everything good. Wish you still sold some of your ‘90s flip flop designs like the message purple bottoms with green tops that I’ve been nursing for decades.
I got slippahs I dont normally order...my first order was too small, even though the slippahs said "size 9"; they were about 1 1/2 inch too little. I ended up getting a size 11 :/ oh well. I think I'll stick to the basic slippahs and not the special ones next time.
Been wearing locals for years. We no longer own property on the big Island. So happy I found on line!
Sizing is always correct. Prices are always great.
Great customer service. Love the kid’s boots.
100% satisfied as per usual. Awesome quality product in the ordering/shipping system kept me up-to-date on every move of my order. Extremely happy. Do not hesitate to order, ewhen you have a discount code!
These run big and are not comfortable. They are wide and fit at an angle. I don't want to return them since shipping is so expensive. Havaianas are way better.
I bought a pair years ago and loved them so much I bought them for my wedding party. Now I’ve had at least 4 more pairs. Most comfortable ever!! My go to casual. I love the original. I haven’t tried the other.
Very good product, best rubber sandal in the market
EASY TO PLACE ORDER, RECIEVED SHIPMENT IN A TIMELY MANNER!! THANKS
These were widely cut and too big although the same pair and size i had bought previously at a surf shop. I really don’t love them like I did before.
I’m a native on a barrier island on the southern tip of New Jersey. These sandals are great. Lightweight, comfortable and reasonably priced. I’ve told all my friends!
I discovered Local flip flops on my vacation to Hawaii. They are so comfortable & last a long time. I love them!
Love them :hibiscus: Love all the colors! I have a dozen pairs :hearts:?
Best there is....period!
A little bit of Hawai’i in Canada!
I've been wearing mine for about a week and LOVE them!
Locals USA is rated 4.57 based on 124 reviews