Loot Crate Insights

Loot Crate have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-
Happiness Grade

About Loot Crate: Loot Crate™ is a monthly subscription box delivering the best in geek + gaming gear. From collectibles, apparel, tech gadgets, art, and other epic gear, it's like Comic-Con in a box.

Category:
Monthly Box Delivering Co's.

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Price - Average

69.44%
Industry Average
" Loot Crate delivers quality memorabilia right to your door every monthfor an affordable price. From a range of any tv show, movie, or game, there is something in it for everyone! I love Loot Crate! "
- A
" Always amazing! The quality of the loot is fantastic and the price is unbeatable. My wife and I always unbox it together. "
- B
- B
Write your review on Loot Crate
A

Delivery - Fast

96.15%
Industry Average
" Lootcrate gives you a delivery estimate of 5 days. "
- Anonymous
"   But delivery method is mail as costs are concerned about the safe delivery (South Korea this size uses a courier service in general. "
E

Refunds - Difficult

45.71%
Industry Average
" I also said that since this was my first experience with Loot Crate, and the first box of that first subscription, this didn't imbue me with any faith in the company and that, as a result, I wanted to cancel my subscription for a full refund. "
- Chrissy
" They didn’t ship the crate but also haven’t refunded me - they ignore contact until you’re outside of their refund time limits then tell you they can’t refund because it’s too late. "
- Sarah
" Do not ever purchase from the loot vault, half the stuff is not even in stock, and when you do order it, they can send you an email saying "I'm sorry, your order was refunded because the item is not available" They do not know how to keep track of inventory whatsoever. "
A-
81.52%
Industry Average
" I've dealt with customer service a few times and it has been fine. "
- A

Get ready for our phone call!