Lotto Social Reviews

International House,
24 Holborn Viaduct,

Games Spin dont work
It did not
Gimme some more free mini games WITHOUT mandetory sign-ups to Company Webs &/or Apps sites, as more often than not they cost money (£). I'm self employed & out of work at moment due to COVID-19 !
Hard to navigate the site, games near to impossible to win anything seems a little iffy to me
Website not user friendly
Just Seems Like A Friend Who Keeps Borrowing Moneys
I want to cancel my account as they keep taking the monthly payment and there is no option to cancel no email or number!
I didn’t see the click that is I want to remove
U never payed me my winnings
I didn’t agree to takeout £5 every month!!! I will tweet about this
Stupid playing experience caused by the website.
Very unhappy as my money disappears from my account
Doesnt give you no money waste of time
Games seem fixed so that you can only win a few levels then they stop responding and you seem set to lose. I also had an issue with a scratch card game and even though I got in touch with customer service nothing has been resolved and I stopped getting replies
Money was taken from my account after subscription was cancelled. I can’t get a reply and support emails from issues with games were ignored
Your web sites makes it hard to cancel syndicates
Very poor, unable to use cash balance to buy tickets, can only cash it out and must reach a minimum balance before you can even cash it out, customer support is rubbish!
No good, 5£ every week my card, my no play...
....................mgjvvjhvjgchiivcckjv
As already text, payed for credit for animal farm, game did did work, same happened with sweet luck did, not played last 2 when payed for..
Lotto Social is rated 4.88 based on 3,543 reviews