Lotto Social Reviews

+441618504402

support@lottosocial.com

International House,
24 Holborn Viaduct,

No everything is fine. Thanks having a fun time with lotto social.
The website is too slow and frequently crashes
Site needs updating, too slow and can hardly play games as always freezes
All these lines and cant win anything
Really sorry Brian that you haven't had a chance to win much yet. We wish we could arrange it so that we all win the big one (!) but alas all we can do is ensure we have more chances to win - by giving more lines to our customers. As you have more lines, it's likely you will win little and often - so please do make sure you come back and check your winnings - you can then claim winnings as cash or supercharge the amount by 4 times, in bonus credit. Use your bonus credit to buy more lines in all sorts of jackpots around the world - again giving you more chances at that elusive big jackpot!. Good luck, and fingers crossed for the big one ;-)
I am finding it impossible to cancel my on going syndicates
Not won much cash. Am loosing lots of money weekly. Lotto Social should change numbers regularly.
Brilliant fun
You need to give me what I won on mygame yesturday which was Two Pounds and any sign up bonus.
unexpected charges
Hard to check into one's account to find out what is your balance!
Noting give to win
Not sure if a true lottery
Games not very clear,
After cancelling my subscription you are still taking money from my account. This is theft.
It lags alot and button presses seem fixed
i am still waiting for the winnings cheques you dispatched weeks ago, plus you sent winnings to my paypal account but did not have any details of my account! not impressed.
It’s a scam
LIMIT amount of games you can play with earned points, why?
Very confusing not sure what I'm doing or whether I've actually been entered in any draws.
It says u can win million never win even 10 pound