Lotto Social Reviews

+441618504402

support@lottosocial.com

International House,
24 Holborn Viaduct,

"i am so excited to play this as me and my partner want to try win money for ivf trteatment. weave played many games but this seems to be better it feels real"
"Lotto social is is a great site, easy to use, good prizes! Would highly recommend! I don't normally bet or play games because I find it to complicated but with this site I feel comfortable using it and everything is explained well."
"Lotto social very easy to get around their site. Easy ness of the sit . Clearly understood how to buy tickets . Fun to play the free games. Good vallue for money joining s syndicate . Bonus points to play freely to possibly win up to 7000. Fun place to be part of . Easy to navigate from page to page . Apps on the site are basic which again makes it easy to make full use of the site . Access to so many big lottery s . I'm happy I joined ."
"lotto social has made me happy by giving me free tickets."
"Good thing but never win anything but points"
"Really good app good winnings so far"
"very good prices and win big"
"Didn't like"
"I have only just started playing and have won small amount very small but more than I have buying from shop ."
"So far Lotto Social has only giving me hope to win in syndicate Euromillion Jackpot £144 Million on Friday 15 February 2019 - let's wait and see if it makes me happy, or not?"
"It's lots of fun and easy to play."
"It has not yet"
"Love it really good referee a friend and got my"
"I’ve just joined lotto social and I’m hoping I win the lottery this year"
"They would make me very happy if you combine my 2 Accounts and find my lost syndicate PATE0983???? thanks Mike"
"its a very addictive game and keeps you excited when you are bored. gives you a hope of winning and even wins you prizes.."
"It’s giving the chance to dream"
"Great site and great deals"
"its a good lottery with loads of other opportunities to win big moolah on good luck everyone who plays here its got good luck customer service and feedback is really good to"
"Its a very easy way of making money"
Lotto Social is rated 4.85 based on 1,129 reviews