Love sofas.co.uk Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Love sofas.co.uk
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Love sofas.co.uk made you happy

"Avoid at all costs! Shoddy workmanship and terrible materials used in production. Spent what was, for me, an extremely large amount of money on 2 leather sofas. Turned out to be bonded leather and started cracking and splitting after a few months. Look at all the YouTube videos of others going through the same experience. They keep closing and re-opening in new premises to avoid the county court judgements that are stacking up. I have just been awarded one too and have no illusions that it won't get paid. Seriously, go somewhere more reputable!"
Are you Love sofas.co.uk? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Love sofas.co.uk receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"purchased a recliner sofa from Lovesofas 8 months ago, material is fraying in several places, springs are coming through the seat. they say as i purchased 8 months ago, it is my reponsibility to prove manufacturing fault (NEVER HEARD OF SUCH BULL###T) DO NOT USE, SELLING SUB STANDARD PRODUCTS AND DO NOT HONOUR GUARANTEES, have now placed in the hands of my credit card company. AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"lovesofas or sofashopdirect or clearance-saleuk, this outfit has more names than a phone book on Ebay and Amazon. Bought a recliner chair from these cowboys not even 2 months old and yet it was lumpy, a gap between the seat and the back, and springs in your behind.They didn't want to give me a refund let alone pay for return postage so I opened a Paypal case to get my original payment and have filled my small claims case to get my postage refunded. They like to talk about slander but like I told them at the time the truth is not slander. Don't take my word for it let's just say trustpilot isn't all that trust worthy checkout Youtube instead now there is a trustworthy review of this company or should I say companies. Negative reviews have a habit of disappearing so I'll upload this one on a few review sites just in case. By the way remember the Nightmare on Elm Street films never fall asleep, well never let these lot take your empty box, your need it to return your faulty goods."
"Westbury suite excellent value for money"
Love sofas.co.uk is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews