Love sofas.co.uk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Love sofas.co.uk

How would you rate Love sofas.co.uk ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
takingadvantageofthedisabled

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Love sofas.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Takingadvantageofthedisabled
Unverified Reviewer
"lovesofas or sofashopdirect or clearance-saleuk, this outfit has more names than a phone book on Ebay and Amazon. Bought a recliner chair from these cowboys not even 2 months old and yet it was lumpy, a gap between the seat and the back, and springs in your behind.They didn't want to give me a refund let alone pay for return postage so I opened a Paypal case to get my original payment and have filled my small claims case to get my postage refunded. They like to talk about slander but like I told them at the time the truth is not slander. Don't take my word for it let's just say trustpilot isn't all that trust worthy checkout Youtube instead now there is a trustworthy review of this company or should I say companies. Negative reviews have a habit of disappearing so I'll upload this one on a few review sites just in case. By the way remember the Nightmare on Elm Street films never fall asleep, well never let these lot take your empty box, your need it to return your faulty goods."
Kenneth Barton
"Westbury suite excellent value for money"
Love sofas.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews