Love sofas.co.uk Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Love sofas.co.uk

Tell us how Love sofas.co.uk made you happy

"Not good at all selling junk that doesn't last, love sofas is just one of there selling names on Ebay and Amazon, ignoring CCJ'S after sending court orders back after losing cases, according to Google the Trinity Street address is no longer even valid, and It say's the company is in liquidation."
Are you Love sofas.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Avoid at all costs! Shoddy workmanship and terrible materials used in production. Spent what was, for me, an extremely large amount of money on 2 leather sofas. Turned out to be bonded leather and started cracking and splitting after a few months. Look at all the YouTube videos of others going through the same experience. They keep closing and re-opening in new premises to avoid the county court judgements that are stacking up. I have just been awarded one too and have no illusions that it won't get paid. Seriously, go somewhere more reputable!"
"purchased a recliner sofa from Lovesofas 8 months ago, material is fraying in several places, springs are coming through the seat. they say as i purchased 8 months ago, it is my reponsibility to prove manufacturing fault (NEVER HEARD OF SUCH BULL###T) DO NOT USE, SELLING SUB STANDARD PRODUCTS AND DO NOT HONOUR GUARANTEES, have now placed in the hands of my credit card company. AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"lovesofas or sofashopdirect or clearance-saleuk, this outfit has more names than a phone book on Ebay and Amazon. Bought a recliner chair from these cowboys not even 2 months old and yet it was lumpy, a gap between the seat and the back, and springs in your behind.They didn't want to give me a refund let alone pay for return postage so I opened a Paypal case to get my original payment and have filled my small claims case to get my postage refunded. They like to talk about slander but like I told them at the time the truth is not slander. Don't take my word for it let's just say trustpilot isn't all that trust worthy checkout Youtube instead now there is a trustworthy review of this company or should I say companies. Negative reviews have a habit of disappearing so I'll upload this one on a few review sites just in case. By the way remember the Nightmare on Elm Street films never fall asleep, well never let these lot take your empty box, your need it to return your faulty goods."
"Westbury suite excellent value for money"
Love sofas.co.uk is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews