LSH Auto UK Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend LSH Auto UK

Tell us how LSH Auto UK made you happy

"Me and my wife visited the Mercedes Stockport branch after seeing a vehicle on Auto Trader that was listed as mercedes Manchester and after going there then being told it was at Stockport. We entered the building and met one of the managers who informed us he would get a sales advisor (customer experience partner). After a short period he returned saying he couldnt find one and would assist us himself. He sourced the car we were looking for and whilst there persuaded me to buy one for myself aswell. At this point we were very impressed and he then passed us to his customer experience partner to do the paperwork. We completed the paperwork and the finance application, we booked the collection of the vehicle for a week after the point of sale with the vehicles being fully valeted having a full tank of fuel and were given a time of 10am to collect the vehicles. When i got home i changed my mind about my vehicle and when i rang to cancel Abdul then said don`t change my mind as he can offer a better deal, i then said i was definitely cancelling mine but we would still buy my wifes car, at this point i was a bit upset that they couldn`t offer the better deal originally.... this was then followed by another call the day after again trying to regain the sale they had lost. I didnt change my mind.. on the day of collection we arrived at 9.50 am some 10 minutes early , we were held in reception for Abdul for 15 minutes or so.. no issues he was busy and came to us as soon as he could. he did this and then referred us to another colleague who looked after the handover of vehicles, we were then taken downstairs and told the vehicle needed to be washed and then we could have it, why wasn`t this done in the week prior as arranged? anyway we then went for the big reveal as they removed the sheet (all very showbiz) we seen the car noticed the fuel gauge showing it hadn`t been filled as arranged to then be told they would take it to be topped up (great another delay)... the car disappeared and then returned full f fuel as arranged Great we thought - home time, OH NO we then had to wait for the finance to go through - even though we had completed all documentation the week previous, it was now nearly 12 o clock and the staff knew we were getting restless, the original manager came out , apologised and offered a free service (tbc by email) by way of an apology, we explained we had to be at another appointment at 1 o clock and collecting a car didnt think we would still be there at 12! Eventually at 12:20 the car was released to us and because we didnt have time to have the controls etc explained we took it and went. Later that day when we were home we went through the controls etc and figured them all out as they werent difficult however this should have been done at the garage. Anyway some 5 weeks alter and after several emails asking for confirmation of the service via email as promised and threats of reporting them to trading standards i havent even had a response. The Car is good and we are happy with it but i would never use this franchise ever again to purchase a car after such poor customer service."
Are you LSH Auto UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
LSH Auto UK is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews