Lu Bella Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lu Bella
Read Lu Bella Reviews

dom@lubella.co.uk

Tell us how Lu Bella made you happy
Lots of things pop up on Instagram not always of interest but suddenly there was a bracelet, a perfect gift for a much loved Granddaughter ! An expression I have used for a long time. I love you to the Moon and back ! Perfect. Logging on to their website was simple and I was even more pleased when the perfect gift arrived. The packaging to put the bracelet into, just as you would choose ! Thank you x
Thank you Sandra for your kind words. We're so happy you (and hopefully your Granddaughter 🤞) are pleased with your bracelet x
This was my first purchase from Lu Bella and it wont be my last. It arrived so quickly & beautifully packaged 😁👍
Beautiful bracelet in a lovely box and personal message card ❤️
Easy to order came quickly and my 16 year old daughter loved it 👍
Great service
Was very helpful in sorting an issue with my order. First class service
Ordered a Auntie bracelet for my sister and didnt add a message!! Emailed LuBella to ask if i could add one on, replied straight away assuring me message was added. Beautiful bracelet, excellent quality and service. Will definitely be using this company again 😘
Mum is going love ❤️ it thanks so much ❤️
Over the moon with my purchases . It arrived the very next day & packaged beautifully.
I absolutely loved the bracelet. It was delivered safely and quickly. Put it on immediately and felt loved and protected.
Bought as a gift and very pleased with the service and quality of the bracelets, would definitely recommend Lu Bella
Arrived as expected. Good quality service and the pendant was loved and very well received
Beautiful bracelet
This is the third time I have bought items from this site. Ordering is simple and delivery is excellent. The quality of the items is great, I can't believe the prices, they look much more expensive. I would, without a doubt, recommend this seller.
This is my second lot of purchases. What ease of access and pick up from the shop. Fabulous bracelets and sweet little messages with present bags as extras. Thanks
Love these items great Christmas presents lovely bags to go with them too
Bought as a gift so can’t comment on quality until I get feed back from the recipient but the ordering was simple snd delivery print
Beautifully presented jewelry and fantastic customer service!
Received the Gaia Tropical Leaf Necklace in gold very quickly & beautifully packaged. Very pleased, it’s exactly what I was looking for. The only minus is the chain isn’t long enough for me, but I will put the leaf on a longer chain & wear the other one on it’s own.
Nice necklace for my daughter arrived safely, This is a Christmas gift so she has only seen it on site! I am sure she will love it.
A very pretty bracelet i boughtbas a gift. It arrived promptly in a cute little bag. I love the inscriptions that was with the bracelet, thats one reason why i bought it. Good quality. Think its the 2nd bracelet i've bought from this company as a gift.
Lu Bella is rated 4.95 based on 40 reviews