Massage Chair Planet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Massage Chair Planet
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Massage Chair Planet Reviews
Tanner was very knowledgeable and helpful. Got the right chair! Excellent!
I spent a lot of time with both Kelly and Tanner trying to determine what massage chair to purchase. They were patient with me through my journey of 5 stores and about 30 chairs. I narrowed the chair down to the Ocho M.8. because it felt the most like a natural massage, the best warranty, and claims to be constructed to last over 20 years. I chose them because they offered excellent credit terms and they had the best selection. When it is time to buy a mattress, I will likely go back. I’ve already recommended them to friends.
I had difficulty navigating my purchase online and also had additional questions about the chair i was purchasing so I made a phone call. Tanner was great. Took the time to help me with ease and never made me feel I was taking up too much time. He answered all my questions and I couldnt be happier with my purchase coming. Very informative and good at what he does. Thank you Tanner!
Tanner was Very helpful and easy to assist
I was looking for a massage chair and came across Massage Chair Planet. Kelly was the person that helped you with everything. I have to admit that it was the best shopping experience I have ever had. Kelly was welcoming and helpful. I highly recommend their services here.
Excellent service and good to there word.
This is by far the best chair I have tried. We love it and use it daily. In comparison to other chairs, it has more heaters; it also has the best neck support and device.
Appreciated their assistance with helping me choose the right chair for my needs.
Great service talk to Tanner he gave us a great price.
This staff at this company was terrific to work with. They were extremely knowledgeable AND helpful. I would recommend without hesitation. First rate from start to delivery.
Tanner always answers all my questions,always has time to help. I would recommend Massage Planet to anyone. Ask for Tanner
great service and timely delivery
I had visited the store 4 times before choosing a massage chair that worked for me. Tanner helped me every time, answered my questions and was extremely patient. I had a neighbor help me unload the chair, he wants one also so I recommended massage chair planet, they have a quit large selection of chairs and one really needs that to verify the best chair that fits their needs most. Thanks Tanner for your help. Benji
Tanner at massage planet was super awesome and very helpful in our process with the purchase of the chair. The only issue was the local White House delivery service they had no idea on how to install the chair currently we are still having issues with the chair. Our chair is not working properly
Nice website - then called and got great help and advice from Tanner. The price was best we found and they were fast and efficient taking the order and in following up. All in all - GREAT service.
I've had my Human Touch Novo XT2 for about a month now. It's been one of my best purchases ever! Adam Gordon helped me through all of my decisions about what to buy and how to finance. He was a blast to work with, and made the process fun and easy. I got my chair even earlier than expected, and it has been a miracle for me and my husband. I highly recommend buying your massage chair from massagechairplanet.com! My husband was a little concerned that being about 1500 miles away, and unable to actually meet Adam, that the company might not be legit, but I never had my doubts. Adam was just a very sincere and straightforward guy...no high pressure salesman at all. I had a confident feeling right from the start. We are so hooked on having a massage chair now, that we plan to always have one, and I will certainly buy all my future chairs from massagechairplanet.com, and hopefully Adam will still be there to be my guide!
My sales person named Tanner was outstanding he took the time to explain every feature of several chairs for me his customer service throughout this process was outstanding
I had an awesome experience working with Tanner from Massage Chair Planet. Tanner was knowledgeable of the chairs I was inquiring about. He provided me with valuable insights concerning financing options and the many purchaser options available to me as a consumer. I’m extremely excited as I await the arrival of my newest home furnishing addition. Mr Baker.......San Antonio TX
They answered all my questions honestly and even sent me to a competitor to try out the massage chairs there for added comparison. I cannot recommend them more highly. By the way, I love my new massage chair!
Good service and quility product
Massage Chair Planet is rated 4.94 based on 48 reviews