Massage Chair Planet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Massage Chair Planet
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Massage Chair Planet Reviews
I just got chair a week or so ago. I love it! My husband bought it for me for helping my chronic back pain. There is more for me to learn. My husband called to see if there is a video to help understand the chair better? He was told basically that it's spelled out in booklet. With a large investment such as we made with the chair, we both hoped for video. I'm sure it will all come together. I was nearly pain free today! I got up and chose a wake up massage 15 min.& 15 stretch. Love it!
Tanner was extremely professional and courteous. He provided all the details of my order and offered his assistance with any questions I might have. Thank you Tanner!
Ed assisted me on my order for a Human Touch massage chair on 10/8/20. He was patient, efficient and to-point. The whole transaction was very smooth and I greatly appreciate his response time and attention to detail. I would highly recommend him friends and family who are interested in buying a massage chair. Now I am just waiting for my chair to be delivered and hopefully this will go as smoothly as the transaction experience.
Ed was very helpful and courteous, he is awesome.
Experience was great! Helpful staff and really rook the time to go through many options based on my budget. Rep even went around sitting in chairs for me to give me a virtual shopping experience. Delivery was quick and set up was done in no time.
Both ‘sales team/Lois & “delivery guys” (two deliveries) were 💯

AND both the incredible ‘massage chair’ & “electronic bed frame” are superb‼️
Excellent service all around. Spoke with Kelley (an absolute gem to deal with) initially, and came back another day to close the deal with Tanner. I appreciate everyone’s patience in informing us of all the features in the Infinity Massage Chair line. I would not hesitate to conduct more business with Las Vegas Furniture Online, and Massage Chair Planet. Thanks again!
From the get-go, Massage Chair Planet was friendly and knowledgeable. Received the info I needed to make a decision on a chair that works for me and my family!
Excellent service! Took a while to get it, but per Covid 19 I understand. There was also no one in my area to provide white glove service. Good thing about it, is that it was extremely easy to set up. Not as big as I thought, but fits perfectly. Very satisfied with my new massage chair, I love it. Feels great!
Tanner and Kelly were very professional and helpful. There was a 5 week delay for white glove delivery. At time of sale it was mentioned 2 to 3 weeks. The delaybwas on the part of finalMile delivery. Maybe in future mention that there could be a delay for white gloceo.
Very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends. Wife loves her 💺
The “white glove” service was anything but. They didn’t have all the tools they needed and left dirty fingerprints on the chair.
They removed their covid masks during installation.
I could have purchased a massage chair at any store that sold this type of item. But, I purchased the chair at massage chair planet because of the outstanding salesperson who assisted me.
Best shopping experience ever.Issak and MS Kelly was great.very nolagable of product.got my os4000 to tennessee in record time.thanks massage chair planner.
Process was easy and getting updates from seller, shipper, and delivery team was seamless.
Super friendly!
We were very pleased with the customer service at Massage Chair Planet. When our preferred color was not readily available, they contacted us by phone. Then, they managed to fill our order with our color without delay. Their rep was very courteous and really wanted to deliver what we ordered.
The chair get used daily just like our previous one. We are happy with our purchase.
I talked to Adam and he was very helpful. He listened and understood. I purchased the chair he recommended, and although money was not an issue , it wasn’t the most expensive chair. But it turned to be the right one for me. I am very small, 5ft2in, and lean. Most chairs are uncomfortable but the ones I experienced in Japan worked. He knew what was right for me and I am delighted. Anyone who needs a chair should go see Adam at Massage Chair Planet.
This is a upstanding and find business. I did not like the chair once I sat in it and wanted it returned. No hassle whatsoever. Adam went out of his way to make sure all went well. This a decent and aboveboard company. Life is good at MassageChairPlanet. Adam Gordon is a good person.
Excellent service