Massage Chair Planet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Massage Chair Planet
Live Chat
"Excellent service and good to there word."
"This is by far the best chair I have tried. We love it and use it daily. In comparison to other chairs, it has more heaters; it also has the best neck support and device."
"Appreciated their assistance with helping me choose the right chair for my needs."
"Great service talk to Tanner he gave us a great price."
"This staff at this company was terrific to work with. They were extremely knowledgeable AND helpful. I would recommend without hesitation. First rate from start to delivery."
"Tanner always answers all my questions,always has time to help. I would recommend Massage Planet to anyone. Ask for Tanner"
"great service and timely delivery"
"I had visited the store 4 times before choosing a massage chair that worked for me. Tanner helped me every time, answered my questions and was extremely patient. I had a neighbor help me unload the chair, he wants one also so I recommended massage chair planet, they have a quit large selection of chairs and one really needs that to verify the best chair that fits their needs most. Thanks Tanner for your help. Benji"
"Tanner at massage planet was super awesome and very helpful in our process with the purchase of the chair. The only issue was the local White House delivery service they had no idea on how to install the chair currently we are still having issues with the chair. Our chair is not working properly"
"Nice website - then called and got great help and advice from Tanner. The price was best we found and they were fast and efficient taking the order and in following up. All in all - GREAT service."
"I've had my Human Touch Novo XT2 for about a month now. It's been one of my best purchases ever! Adam Gordon helped me through all of my decisions about what to buy and how to finance. He was a blast to work with, and made the process fun and easy. I got my chair even earlier than expected, and it has been a miracle for me and my husband. I highly recommend buying your massage chair from massagechairplanet.com! My husband was a little concerned that being about 1500 miles away, and unable to actually meet Adam, that the company might not be legit, but I never had my doubts. Adam was just a very sincere and straightforward guy...no high pressure salesman at all. I had a confident feeling right from the start. We are so hooked on having a massage chair now, that we plan to always have one, and I will certainly buy all my future chairs from massagechairplanet.com, and hopefully Adam will still be there to be my guide!"
"My sales person named Tanner was outstanding he took the time to explain every feature of several chairs for me his customer service throughout this process was outstanding"
"I had an awesome experience working with Tanner from Massage Chair Planet. Tanner was knowledgeable of the chairs I was inquiring about. He provided me with valuable insights concerning financing options and the many purchaser options available to me as a consumer. I’m extremely excited as I await the arrival of my newest home furnishing addition. Mr Baker.......San Antonio TX"
"They answered all my questions honestly and even sent me to a competitor to try out the massage chairs there for added comparison. I cannot recommend them more highly. By the way, I love my new massage chair!"
"Good service and quility product"
"WHY IS THERE NO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CHAIR WITH YOUR CHAIR FOR SUCH A PIECE OF EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT."
"My experience with your company is one that I’ve talked about to my friends over and over again. When I was told that my chair could not be delivered as expected, I explained how I had planned a small gathering of friends to surprise my husband who had been in the hospital. Arrangements were made right away to have it delivered two days earlier. We both live the chair and are learning to use all it has to offer. You are highly recommended by us. Thank you again for being conscious of the needs of your customers."
"Bought the Osaki 9500, very good chair, had a technical issue and the folks at Osaki were quick to take care of it to my satisfaction. Several friends tried the chair and said they would love to get one This chair has worked the pain out of my lower back."
"Tanner was very patient and answer all my questions thank you !"
"Great service! If you have any questions, an actual person answers the phone when you call and can help you right then and there!"
Massage Chair Planet is rated 4.93 based on 43 reviews