Massage Chair Planet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Massage Chair Planet
"Great service! If you have any questions, an actual person answers the phone when you call and can help you right then and there!"
"Great service. Great price. Great selection. Prompt delivery."
"Massage chair planet is a great company to work with. The sales person that helped me was great and very helpful in helping me choosing the best chair for my husband's birthday. I wish more companies could be so pleasant to work with . I was not push into something I was not looking for I told him what I needed and he found just that. I would recommend this company to all my family and friends."
"The professional staff at MCP assisted me with acquiring financing to meet my budget needs, completing my order and tracking shipment. I ordered a Luraco Legend on December 27th and it arrived today. The delivery service was also very polite and professional. Very happy with my purchase. Thank you MCP!!"
"This company was great to work with I actually ordered the wrong chair and they were quick to rectify my order and make sure I got the correct chair for my needs. Thanks for that. The chair is great and we use it daily."
"Very good equipment. Price and performance are acceptable. I love it."
"Osaki 4000t, simply an amazing chair ! Massage Chair Planet was the cheapest price anywhere. Prompt delivery and great customer service. Five stars"
"You guy delivered here is different color of massage chair that I had ordered (that is ok)! I just want to know: that is brand new product. Thanks"
"Works on every part of the body, I love the stretching and relaxing features."
"Delivery was prompt. Love the chair, the various auto programs make it easy to use. I’ve had several back surgeries and being able to maually control massage type and areas works great."
"Great service . Fast ship . Richard was very helpful in selecting the correct model"
"Extraordinary customer service."
"Service is great but I still don’t have a chair it’s a pain in the ass to have somebody call me back from delivery carrier for delivery going on three weeks now. Maybe I’ll see it soon or maybe I’ll make my first payment on something I don’t have until then I’ll just keep using a heat pad"
"The chair reached us 5 days earlier than expected. He a little issue with scheduling a delivery with ups freight, but they make it right. This chair is awesome. If your a large person like myself at 6ft 3in and 280 you want a chair like the Titan Pro Jupiter xl. And you can be 5ft tall and this chair will still work for you."
"This chair is small enough to fit in anyone’s room and also provides a great massage! Definitely recommended!"
"I'm very happy with my purchase and the helpfulness of the staff."
"I have a muscle disease, arthritis, fibromyalgia, spinal stenosis,restless leg & body, neuropathy, severe leg & back cramps and spasms. I use this chair every morning when I get up before work to help with stiffness , tightness & blood flow. It’s Ia great start to your day. I come home in horrible pain , etc. and can’t sleep. I go to my chair until I have gotten the issues calmed down enough to rest. My husband also uses my chair. I have wanted this chair for years. We love it and recommend it. Wish I had it years again."
"The chair is very nice. It fits well with my other furniture. I wanted a massage chair that looked like a regular chair and it does. I tried out all the settings and loved them. I am 5'10 and it works good for my height. The calf massager is a little tight squeeze. I have average calves so anyone with large ones it might not work. Although it is also a foot massage so that can work instead."
"This company has a great rating with the BBB. The install went smoothly and I use the chair daily."
Massage Chair Planet is rated 4.92 based on 24 reviews