massageguns.co.nz Reviews

of reviewers recommend massageguns.co.nz

info@invigorateauckland.com

Tell us how massageguns.co.nz made you happy
I brought this for my partner as he goes to the gym alot . He has said this has helped alot and takes the soreness away from a solid pump at the gym
Great price, fast delivery, awesome product!
Great gun that has been instrumental in fixing pain in my partners shoulder. After months of pain, we discovered this and have never looked back!
Great product and prompt delivery. Plus it came charged and ready for therapy
We love it😉everyone in the family uses it and its fantastic even when we're on the go.
Thanku so very much😊
Glad everyone loves it in the family! Enjoy and thanks for the review.
I was informed every step of the way once purchasing my massage gun. I love it. It’s helped my back and my tennis elbow. Best invention ever!! Thank you!!
Glad that its helped and that you had a great experience with our service. Thanks for the review Ev! Enjoy.
Awesome product deals with all my muscle pains I love how it has 20 settings so if I really want and intense massage on certain muscles it really does help. Very fast shipping aswell. Thank you
Glad you are getting relief with your muscle pains from our massage guns Libby. Thanks for the review and enjoy.
Good gun!
Thanks for the 5 stars review Byrin.
It' s a great doctor. My husband's back pain was gone straight away after using this machine. And fantastic, fast, amazing 12months warranty services. I strongly recommend this massage gun.
Glad its helping heaps with your husbands back pain Lisa. Thanks for the review!
Great product quick and easy process
Thanks for the 5 stars review Brock. Enjoy!
Very pleased with this product
Glad you were pleased with our massage gun. Thanks for the 5 stars review
Fantastic service and speedy delivery. Worth every penny😊
Glad you love the massage gun and our service. Thanks for the review Jess.
Excellent service Matt. And the massage gun is just Owsum. Thanks
Happy to be of service Asish. Glad you love the massage gun. Thank you for the review
Pretty good
Thanks for the 5 stars review Timothy.
My partner has being training everyday twice a day for the past month, so I brought him this to help his body recover a little faster between each session. He loves it! Any minute he gets he’s always using it! Before training, after training, at work or even just chilling at home! Money well spent! Thankyou @massageguns !
Glad your partner loves it and helps him heaps with his recovery and relaxation. Thank you for the review.
Bought the massage gun as a gift for my partner's father & he absolutely loves it. In his words "best massage machine hes used so far" I would say great customer service also I didnt even need to jump out of the car to grab the product upon pick up the team was already ready out the door & approached me in such a friendly & inviting manner. Thanks Guys!
Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience with our service and our product. Glad to be of help and thank you for the review.
Awesome product.
Thanks for the 5 stars review! Enjoy!
It has worked real well on my body
Thanks for the 5 stars review Roy. Glad its helping you well.
It’s honestly amazing, even my in laws decided to buy one
Thanks for the 5 stars review Mita. Glad you are enjoying the massage gun.
Did pay for weekend delivery which did not arrive due to a courier issue, got my refund and compensated with additional extras.
Product works great.