massageguns.co.nz Reviews

of reviewers recommend massageguns.co.nz

info@invigorateauckland.com

Tell us how massageguns.co.nz made you happy
Great product. The speed at which it encourages your body to heal, would otherwise take months by other means.
Absolutely LOVE my massage gun. In less than a week of using it, my lower back has improved so much. Matt is super friendly to deal with and accommodating when I asked to pick up. I have recommended the massage gun to many of my friends already and will continue to use it every day.
We put priority in our service to our customers along with the high quality of our massage guns. Glad to know it has already helped you with your lower back pain. Thanks for the review!
Awesome product love it 😊
Glad you are loving the massage gun! Thank you for the 5 star review
Easy to deal with and very effective to service!
Thank you for the review. Enjoy
I love it and so does my family. Its good for my achy muscles after a workout.
Glad the family is loving the massage gun too. Thank you for the review.
Super quick delivery. Love my massage gun.
Thank you for the review. Enjoy
It feels great after using it on tense muscles. Feel more relaxed and less tense on the calve muscles after long runs.
Glad to know its helping you with your relaxation after those long runs. Thank your for the review.
My partner loved it and he uses the massage gun everyday after a long and hard day's work! He was very happy with the gift, so giddy when he opened it! Priceless reaction and happiness it is! Seller is very accommodating and delivery arrived amazingly within 24 hrs upon ordering! I ordered in the afternoon and item arrived 7AM the next day! Lots of stars for this item and seller!
Thanks for the awesome review! Happy to know about your experience with the purchase and that your partner loved the massage gun. Enjoy!
Nice easy to used.
Thank you for the 5 star review. Enjoy.
Really good
Thank you for the 5 star review. Enjoy using our massage gun.
I’m enjoying my massage gun my freind has the exact same one off Wish for $79 so I wish I’d shopped around but for $249 this is a good gun
Thanks for the review, I am sure it will be worth the $249, it will continue to help you for a long time
We love that is very quiet compared to other massage guns, as well as 6 different heads! Variety to choose from! We love the 20 different speed settings as well, and it lasts pretty long after being charged! Love it love it love it!!! Would highly recommend this!
Glad you are loving our massage gun. Thank you for the review
Awesome product.
Thank you for the 5 star review. Enjoy using the Massage Gun.
Great machine, gets right into the places that are hard to get to. Everyone in the family love it including the dog.
Glad to know the family is loving it and enjoying the benefits of our massage gun. Thank you.
From the moment of purchase, various emails came through to update me every step of the way, from the time it was packaged, when it was scheduled to be picked up and all the way to my door.

Love what it does for my IT bands, legs and back.

Unfortunately, it got stolen a couple of days after receiving it πŸ˜”

Not to worry though, ill just have to replace it! It's worth every penny!!!!
Sorry to hear about the stolen massage gun. We'll be happy to assist you again with your purchase. Yes, it's definitely worth it since there's a lot of benefits to using our massage guns
Got this for a gift for my partner and he LOVES it! Perfect for back aches as well πŸ₯°πŸ˜
Happy to know your partner is enjoying the massage gun. It will definitely help with those aches. Thank you!
This is definitely a great product! Easy to manage, with the many range of speeds and different attachments, it's suitable for everyone and all parts of the body. It is a bit difficult to do my back myself, but hubby usually helps out there. Great quality and price! Every home should have one!
Thank you for the review. Glad to know you are loving our massage gun.
Ive gone away to queenstown for a week of skiing and brought the massage gun with me. It has been amazing for using on our legs after a day on the mountain!
Its really helpful for recovery after a long physical work out. Glad you are enjoying the benefits of using our massage gun. Thank you
Great massage fun and Father’s Day gift! Gets used daily!
It's a great fathers day's gift. We are happy to know he is enjoys using our massage gun. Thank you.
Really great product. Easy to use. A little noisy with the plastic casing rattling at higher speeds but totally recommend it to everyone. Money well spent!
massageguns.co.nz is rated 4.86 based on 98 reviews