Masterpiece By Numbers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Masterpiece By Numbers
Walter
"I’ve been doing paint by numbers for about 2 years, and used numerous different companies. Most were overseas and poor quality, plus, took forever to receive. Finding Masterpiece Paint By Number was a dream come true for me. The quality is way above everyone else and the customer service is top notch. The shipping is only a few days and I like dealing with a company that’s in the US. I am a customer for life and I always encourage my friends and family to take up this rewarding and relaxing hobby."
Diana
"I have tried other paint by number companies before I found Master Piece By Numbers. Nothing compares to this company. The quality canvass, required paints and paint brushes shows up at your door careful rolled in a hard tube. I love the fact that it hasn't been folded. The paints are quality paints and provide good coverage, hiding the numbers. I definitely recommend this company!"
"I have done 2 custom paintings and they were amazing!! I have ordered 3 more and am awaiting their arrival. This is the best"
"I have completed quite a few paintings and have given them away to family and friends, it has and will be very enjoyable and fun. The one of my daughters two dogs was a fantastic experience and caused her to cry on how real they looked, Thanks for your professional masterpieces Wayne"
"some are better than others when reading the numbers. Some of the paints don't cover the numbers and lines...I have to give up to three coats of paint. The brushes are not that good."
"I have ordered numerous paintings form here along with the premium brush set. If you want to improve your painting skills, order from this company. The products are far superior than any other site. Using their brush set along with the premium canvas & paint is priceless. It is like painting on silk. The paint is just right consistency, the canvas is high quality & then you add the brush set, it’s a truly sublime experience. I love ordering products from here and will continue to order in the future. I love the new “oldies” pictures, they are gorgeous. Thank you for all you give to your customers and keep up the good work."
"The best of the best. Beautiful paintings and fresh paint. Love you guys."
"The pictures come quickly with all supplies needed. I found them easy but also challenging. I love them."
"1. The customer display outstanding customer service. 2. I have several order to include custom made and mu client has been very happy and surprise! I will keep buying from this company as long as they are in business! Great Job! Superior to other!"
"I have been doing paint by Numbers for about 4 years now and have tried just about every company out there. From suppliers like Amazon to Masterpiece by Numbers, Masterpiece by Numbers is by far the best at what they do. The paintings I have ordered are custom and when I had a question, I’ve always dealt with customer service representative Nance. What great service. Very accommodating and quick turnaround. I do have an advantage though, we both live in the same state but one county over which makes delivery lightning fast. Attached you will see my latest creation thanks to Masterpiece by Numbers. Sincerely, Stephen Criden"
"I have enjoyed my paintings and love the selections that are offered by Masterpiece By Number! I am an avid painter, and always find what I am looking for here. Keep up the good work, and keep those new paintings coming!"
"Love Masterpiece! I have just completed my children's Christmas gifts, which is a painting of their children! The only thing with the custom painting is sometimes the color are not correct, but I corrected it with other colors. Still love them!"
"Masterpiece by numbers is the best paint by number kits by far. Great detail and at a great price. I wholeheartedly recommend to anyone who likes to paint and get great results. I bought "yesterday's glory" mainly because I owned a 57 Chevy back in the day. I have since then bought several other kits."
"I have done several of your paintings and loved them all. Your service is great and the quality of the paintings and paints are superb. I am waiting on a custom painting and am anxious to get started. I know it will be as great as all the others I have received. Keep up the great work."
"Masterpiece is just what the name implies each painting I did is a masterpiece Very rewarding to see your favorite photos come to life Everything you need is in the shipping tube I won’t waste my time or money anywhere else as the saying goes you get what you pay for And their prices are very reasonable"
"Masterpiece PBN is a very good company. They have a wide variety of paintings, their kits include plenty of paint, and always include a paper map of the colors. The canvas and the map are both clearly printed, so they are easy to read. Their customer service is quick to respond to concerns, and follows up until the matter is solved. I'm happy to provide this review for them!"
"I’am doing a picture of my Gandson in is baseball uniform that I sent to Masterpiece by numbers and I like the quality of reproduction on canvas much better in others I tried."
"I love Masterpiece by Numbers. I have painted at least ten pieces from their collection. I have given them out as gifts, display them in my home and have received nothing but raves about how beautiful the pictures are. Thank you for helping me relieve my stress and giving me something beautiful to look at."
"I have finished 11 paintings from Masterpiece and every one of them has been a joy to do. The quality of all components in the kits has been excellent and their customer service is awesome! Will defend continue to order from them in the future."
"I give you an A+. Your company has the best paintings, paints and service. I get my paintings quickly. Everyone loves them. I wish I knew how to upload them to show them off. lol Bill Knoll"
Masterpiece By Numbers is rated 4.90 based on 103 reviews