Masterpiece By Numbers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Masterpiece By Numbers
2 - 3 Hours
Read Masterpiece By Numbers Reviews
My niece showed me a paint by numbers pI cure she was working on but it required she had to mix paint colors. I was interested in trying a PBN but didn't want the hassle of mixing colors. I found your website with all the rave reviews saying no mixing and wonderful, creamy paint. I have painted 5 pictures and love the results. I particularly like buying from an American business plus your customer service is wonderful!
I've found many errors on your "Desert Island" product plus paint pots miss numbered. I sent you pictures of these errors but was told that I'm the only one that noticed and in fact you could not see the error either as plan as day as it was.
This is my newest and best hobby so far. Sitting down to paint takes all other things off my mind. The MBN site is fun to look through to see my next “masterpiece”. Maybe a “Fazzino” in the future?
I have ordered many Masterpiece paint by numbers and have loved them all, great quality!!
Masterpiece changed my life, I never realized I was so Talented. It is a godsend during the long, cold, dark, and depressing days of winter. I will continue to order your canvases, until my home runs out of room on the walls.
I really enjoy your paint by numbers. I am not very good at it because I have Parkinson, so some of the paintings do not turn out the best. I will keep on ordering your paint by numbers.
The paintings are very accurate and well done. It happend once that it was a little short of coulors. I find it very relaxing to paint them.
I think it’s great to be able to paint places we’ve been. This opened a whole new adventure. I have completed 85 painting over the last 4 years & the last six have been from Masterpiecebynumber. There are more to come. Thank you for your quality work.
Thanks Masterpiece by numbers, I too was caught out by your competitors who supplied an inferior product on an exceptionally long delivery , 6 weeks. The canvas was inferior with poor definition of the painting areas and paints were thin in a lot of instances. Any comparison with your product would show the competition to maybe be cheaper but supplying a poorer quality. Keep up the standard you give and I will continue to support your company 100%. Thanks.
Outstanding pictures and paints will not buy from any other company.
I have done 5 painting from Masterpiece and I am very satisfied with the delivery and the paintings.
These MPBN kits are beautiful and relaxing. I am already working on my second one and have enjoyed every hour I've invested. I have MS and my hands are not always the steadiest, but it has not seemed to matter in the large scheme of things.
I have completed 7 masterpiece by number and found each one looks great when finished. I would recommend getting good brushes, rather than using those provided.
Be careful. I was getting ready to order. I clicked on masterpiece and a different site popped up. I noticed a change in the price so researched it. It was in deed a company from China. The service and quality I receive from masterpiece is amazing and would gave been extremely disappointed if my pictures came from China.
I really enjoy Masterpiece by numbers.. The numbers are readable .. The finishing painting are so genuin looking. People buy my painting.
Great selection and fast delivery . Good quality and value.
Can always expect to receive a first class product from Masterpiece by Numbers!
I love Masterpiece By Numbers. They have a huge selection of art to choose from, my orders are received quickly, and painting is a great past-time!! It gives me a sense of accomplishment, and the paintings make awesome gifts to my friends and family. I can’t say enough good things about MBN!!!
I would really like to see more floral and landscaping paintings. I do not particularly like all the wild animals and freaky looking paintings that have recently come out; thus the reason I have not ordered anything recently. Other than that I enjoyed the paintings that I did order. Thanks you.
Every custom painting I have received has been perfect! I would recommend this company to everyone!
Masterpiece By Numbers is rated 4.91 based on 163 reviews