Masterpiece By Numbers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Masterpiece By Numbers
Sondra
"Quality of materials is excellent. Shipping is prompt very pleased."
Edward
"Masterpiece by numbers has an excellent quality product with customer service to match. The canvases arrive rolled not folded which makes them much easier to paint on. Paints are good but if one arrives dry which I had one with lid open the my contact Nancy was quick to help me get a new one. I have done six so far and loved them all and so do the friends I have sent them too"
"Masterpiece paint by numbers is a great company. They have great customer service and the delivery process is so quick I receive my product with no damage and in great time and they keep me updated on the status. I will continue to by all my paint by number kits from them."
"Quality of materials is excellent. Shipping is prompt very pleased."
"I highly recommend purchasing from Masterpiece By Numbers. Not only are their selections superb, but their customer service and follow up to orders, are the same. I have found a "friend" for life!"
"I purchase these for my Dad and he enjoys the variety you have to offer."
"The only reason I did not rate "Very Good" is because on two separate paintings I have run out of paint, both were background colors. I was told that a computer calculates the correct amount of paint, but I am suspect it is not quite accurate. Other than that your paintings are great and the paints wonderful. I would like some flower pictures in the future. Thanks"
"I am reviewing the Frontier Train kit. Overall I loved this kit. This is my first time with one of your kits and I am thoroughly impressed. This painting was extremely enjoyable to paint. The only thing that kept me from giving it 5 stars is I did not have enough of one of the colors (number 8) and a couple of colors were too thick and I had to thin them. I love your canvas and that you never fold them. That makes a huge difference in avoiding fold lines and creases. Your canvas is high quality also. I have 4 more to do that I have already purchased and am looking forward to them."
Masterpiece By Numbers is rated 4.57 based on 7 reviews