Masterpiece By Numbers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Masterpiece By Numbers
Diane
"The quality of the canvas is of very high quality. The artists are of a very high calibre. I love the variety of paintings on offer. I have never had a problem with the company and never had to return an item."
Bob
"I am currently working on my 12th paintbynumbers canvas. I have tried another couple of providers but I always come back to Masterpiece. Their delivery is as promised, the paints are fresh and workable and the canvas clearly marked and unwrinkled. The selection of subjects is immense and you can choose to make it as difficult as you want. Looking forward to many more hours of enjoyment. Got enough to have an exhibition now 😁. Many thanks (and here's a half finished cock) Bob Clarke"
"These paintings are a joy to do, after a stressful day at work, you can come home, block everything out & totally unwind! The results are wonderful, would recommend to anyone."
"i love to see the outcome it is unbelivable"
"Be for I discovered Masterpiece by Numbers I had tried other websites I know nothing comes near M B M for customer care and packaging not to mention delivery time and of course the friendly people that work there"
"I have purchased 6 or 7 now and very pleased would recommend to anyone john"
"I'm from the UK and i order from this company all the time. The custom painting is so great that my friends even asked me to paint some for them. Painting is protected and high quality. Wouldn't use any other supplier"
"This company has never failed to deliver top quality canvas and accessories to paint pictures. I have had over 9 pictures- some I do as gifts and everyone absolutely loves them. Customer service has also been brilliant to get questions answered. Highly recommend them"
"I would highly recommend Masterpiece by numbers. They're paintings are second to none and are real quality. I used the custom painting and the result was staggering. The photo shows the end result of my Westie called Jack and its just like the photo."
"I get a lot of pleasure from creating the paintings from a blank Cloth to the finished picture. The paintings sometimes have very small parts which means it takes longer than usual to complete but the end result is most satisfying especially as I have MS. If there is any concerns, it would be that I can never get extra paint for a certain paintings."
"I had never done any painting prior to receiving from first kit from Masterpiece by Numbers and I was fairly sure that I would not be able to produce a decent picture. How wrong was I, not only did I really enjoy the painting process but the result was amazing. My husband framed it and I was proud enough to hang it on the wall. Since then I have completed numerous kits and also a number of personalised kits, I have done three paintings of various pets for friends and they have all been delighted with them. After seeing my pictures a couple of my friends have also purchased and been delighted with the product. I find the customer service outstanding and delivery tracking is very helpful"
"Very good really, if I had any critisism it would be that sometimes you can not read or find the numbers, paint is occasionally solid, and any custom made pictures are not straight forward, make sure it is a very light photo, totally disappointed with mine and have left it unfinished as it is very dark and even tho I contacted by email as I could not find a number on a part of it , the reply was of no use to me at all, so put me off ordering another one. I have completed well over ten pictures and generally very good, although the law of averages means you will always come across a problem of some sort at some time."
"I have bought a number of standard paintings and a few made from my own photos. I love the way your own photos can become superb paintings like my photo of spirit island near Jasper,Canada. I would recommend Masterpiecebynumbers to anyone, beginners and experts, they are a fantastic way of relaxing . All the canvases and paints are of first class quality and the service received is excellent."
"Just finished The Joys of Spring. I was very happy with the layout, the pre-mixed colors, and the feeling of accomplishment. It all started with great service, including 3 day delivery. I posted a picture on facebook to show all my friends."
"The pictures are so life like. Also the colours stand out so good. I have used Masterpiece by numbers a few times and never found any faults with the paintings or ordering pictures. As they come from the USA , and I live In UK it's been easy to order and delivery from the U S is also pretty quick. So I highly recommend the company"
"Masterpiece by numbers have been my saviour they have helped me in ways they will never know and the paintings are just wonderful to do so thank you all x"
"Having purchased several Masterpiece by Numbers I can say without any doubt that each one was received perfectly packed and each one, when finished, was superb, even with my level if painting. I now have five more on order, all Customs and looking forward to finishing them for friends through the summer, hopefully while sitting in the garden. Keep up tge wonderful quality and customer care, Leon and hopefully you'll have me for a costumer for many years to come,"
"Masterpiece By Numbers are in my opinion the best company for pbn. The quality of the canvas and paints far exceed anyone else I have used. Customer service is second to none. Amazing paintings"
"This was my 7th painting so you can imagine that I Iove ordering from this company. The paints are fantastic and delivered with a canvas rolled up in a stout cardboard tube so no problems with damage I really enjoyed doing this one! Now I am on my 8th and have ordered 2 more so I have something to startwhen I have finished this."
"I have been doing PBN for many years recently began doing and a friend suggested one from Masterpiece By Numbers and since I have many from them. The canvas, paints and now brushes are of the highest quality and I’ve been continuing surprised how fantastic my paintings have ended up especially the custom paintings. I’ve had many dealings with customer service who are fantastic, always helpful, gives great advice and tips and are prompt with any queries. I would recommend MBN to anyone who is interested in painting as a hobby or as a gift."
Masterpiece By Numbers is rated 4.90 based on 59 reviews