Masterpiece By Numbers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Masterpiece By Numbers
"The customized painting of my Grand Canyon photo turned out great. You did an awesome job turning my photo into a paint by number. I love it."
John
"I found the Masterpiece by Numbers pictures to be of the very highest Quality, the kit's give you everything needed to have a fine art picture in your home. I have ordered a picture from a photo I have and am waiting for it to arrive, looking forward to it. Thank You Masterpiece, John Barr"
"The canvas is very high quality and it makes the finished painting so much nicer. It was shipped quickly and packaged well. No problems with amounts of paint and I'm very pleased with the result. I've already ordered a custom canvas and waiting for it to arrive. Truly great product."
"Top quality product, fast 3 day free shipping & best of all made in USA!"
"Always fast delivery! Products are first class!"
"High quality! My first paint by numbers was a purchase that was a foreign company. The canvas was folded and rough. No instructions. The price was only a little less than a Masterpiece by numbers. It looks ok but I wasn’t too pleased. When looking for another to complete, I came across Masterpiece by Numbers. Three things drew me to them: they are an American company, the canvas comes in a tube with a print out that also shows the numbers, and they pay the artists royalties. My painting turned out amazing! I had lots of paint (not so with the other one) and the canvas and paints were so high quality that my finished product has no canvas sowing through the paints. I just ordered 3 more because these kits are that great!"
"Love the product and the customer service. I am still working on my Paris scene, and when I had an issue with one of the paints, they sent me another whole set of paints! Also, I had an opportunity to try out another company’s product via my work place, and the quality cannot compare to Masterpiece. Their canvas and paints are definitely much better quality. I like the stories about the artists too, which makes painting their work more fun. Will keep buying from Masterpiece by Numbers!"
"Great products and fast shipping!"
"Superior quality by far. The personal photos turned to canvas are perfect."
"The quality of the canvas & paints is top notch. Customer service is second to none. Love your stuff. Keep up the good work guys & gals...We love ya!"
"I have been using MasterpieceBy Numbers, an American Company that provides high quality paint by numbers canvases. They provide a very broad spectrum of scenes from which to choose. Their paint that is supplied is of the highest quality and comes with ample supply. Before I found Masterpiece, I used a company from China and was very disappointed. It took over 3 months to arrive and came wrapped in a plastic bag where as Masterpiece comes within a week and is packaged in a cylinder. I would recommend Masterpiece as the best choice in this industry! Photo to follow."
"I loved you first one that I got however this picture the one by the seashore you'll see pictures on it seemed like the color was totally different than online. Online seemed like he had a lot more blues and sand colors for the beach and the actual color Sentra like black dark brown and burgundy for the beach I just didn't care for"
Hi Karen, I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your most recent painting. I have sent you an email so that we can make this right. We are 100% committed to making sure that you love our paintings. Regards, James.
"Ive loved all my paint by numbers! The quality of the supplies are great and Ive never ran out of paint. I've shown them to friends and they're always stunned how great they look! I'll be a customer for as long as your here! Thank you!"
"I love Masterpiece by numbers. I've used their custom kit making several times and I think they offer the best results that I've seen of anyone. I've been painting my three dogs and my grandpuppies separately. I love that moment when you see a look on the canvas that you recognize and you know that they caught it perfectly in the recreation of your photo. I won't use anyone else for my custom kits!"
"All my life I wanted to paint but unfortunately I have no talent. I found MASTERPIECE BY NUMBERS online. It was so easy to order and the time I received my print was so quick. The paints and brushes were included, I felt good going with this company because the company itself is American. I had a question so I emailed them and within a hour they emailed me back. They are so kind and willing to answer all questions you may have. I am so thrilled with this company, I’ve ordered several more. What a magnificent way to support an American Company. These make the most remarkable gifts and those who receive them as a gift are absolutely amazed!!! It’s one thing to take a photo and frame it, but this truly makes it personal and far more meaningful. It is so hard to put into words you need to do it for yourself to understand but making a painting from a photo of my parents who have both passed ,with each stroke of the brush you are painting memories and all of a sudden you see their faces it makes you feel if only for a moment they are alive again and right there in front of you. I am so thrilled with MASTERPIECE BY NUMBERS it makes me feel so proud that I could do something this beautiful and see the excitement on the faces of those who are receiving the painting as a gift. I will always support this company because it supports the American dream of starting a company and employe American workers."
"This is a wonderful company! Excellent customer service and high quality kits. I intend to keep ordering from Masterpiece."
"Great paints Great canvas ( do not need to gesso). Customer service the best and very prompt to respond. USA. God bless America"
"Bought my first paint by numbers kit from another company. Took a very long time to arrive and the canvas was all wrinkled. I was not happy with my purchase. Bought my next kit from Masterpiece and absolutely loved it. It comes in a tube so the canvas was perfectly smooth. Before I finished it, I ordered several more. Great product, great service!"
"Best quality!!!!Wonderful customer service. I keep referring people to them. I am looking forward to many years of business with them. Diana"
"I like Masterpiece by numbers because they deliver what they advertise. They are honest, fair on pricing, and reliable. I have never had a bad experience with this company."
Masterpiece By Numbers is rated 4.89 based on 83 reviews