Masterpiece By Numbers Reviews

Patti
Kim
Diana
More Photos & Videos
I really enjoy your paint by numbers. I am not very good at it because I have Parkinson, so some of the paintings do not turn out the best. I will keep on ordering your paint by numbers.
Masterpiece By Numbers 5 star review on 15th February 2020
I've found many errors on your "Desert Island" product plus paint pots miss numbered. I sent you pictures of these errors but was told that I'm the only one that noticed and in fact you could not see the error either as plan as day as it was.
I would really like to see more floral and landscaping paintings. I do not particularly like all the wild animals and freaky looking paintings that have recently come out; thus the reason I have not ordered anything recently. Other than that I enjoyed the paintings that I did order. Thanks you.
I found the Masterpiece by Numbers pictures to be of the very highest Quality, the kit's give you everything needed to have a fine art picture in your home. I have ordered a picture from a photo I have and am waiting for it to arrive, looking forward to it. Thank You Masterpiece, John Barr
Masterpiece By Numbers 5 star review on 3rd July 2019
Thanks Masterpiece by numbers, I too was caught out by your competitors who supplied an inferior product on an exceptionally long delivery , 6 weeks.
The canvas was inferior with poor definition of the painting areas and paints were thin in a lot of instances. Any comparison with your product would show the competition to maybe be cheaper but supplying a poorer quality. Keep up the standard you give and I will continue to support your company 100%. Thanks.
Masterpiece By Numbers is rated 4.91 based on 163 reviews