Masterpiece By Numbers Reviews

Patti
Kim
Diana
More Photos & Videos
YES, YOU ARE A VERY GOOD COMPANY AND I SURE ENJOY PAINTING ALL YOUR PICTURES. I AM WORKING ON THE BIRDS AND THE BUTTERFLIES AND THE BUGS. VERY TINY AREAS BUT IT IS COMING ALONG GOOD.I THINK IT IS CALLED MAJESTIC MEADOWS
I HAVE DONE ABOUT 20 PAINTINGS FROM YOU AND THEY ALL TURNED OUT VERY GOOD, ESPECIALLY ONE OF MY DOG, TIPPY. THANK YOU FOR REALLY FULFILLING MY PASSION FOR PAINTING, AND YOUR EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND I AM VERY COMFORTABLE ORDERING FROM YOU.
Great quality. Fast shipping
Masterpiece By Numbers 5 star review on 14th February 2020 Masterpiece By Numbers 5 star review on 14th February 2020 Masterpiece By Numbers 5 star review on 14th February 2020 Masterpiece By Numbers 5 star review on 14th February 2020 Masterpiece By Numbers 5 star review on 14th February 2020 Masterpiece By Numbers 5 star review on 14th February 2020 Masterpiece By Numbers 5 star review on 14th February 2020
Very fast service, kit comes carefully packaged, reasonably priced!
Masterpiece is the cadillac of paint-by-numbers kit. Best selection of paintings that arrive unwrinkled too. They are simply the best.
Fantastic products. Well crafted and great paints. Excellent customer service. Will be ordering more.
I have had such a fun time painting. Customer service is great. One of my orders was not quite right not only did they make it right I got my correct order within a few days.
These are very nice paint by numbers. They arrive in great shape and come out beautifully.
You'll get lots of compliments. You don't have to be an artist at all. You'll see.
I'm so thrilled with the products from Masterpiece By Numbers! The paintings are simple, everything is included, and the results are gorgeous. I have found that painting has been therapeutic and make wonderful gifts for loved ones. MBN is the one and only original company that I will buy from. They have great prices, the staff is phenomenal, and I am a loyal customer for life.
Thank you Masterpiece By Numbers!
Julie Piech
Masterpiece By Numbers 5 star review on 1st February 2020
Although I have done a few other acrylic "Paint by Number" projects. Then I ran across the Masterpiece by Numbers and selected "Hummingbird" as my first project.

To say I was pleased with the end result would be an understatement. I am still a novice in this type of medium, as can be seen by the attached photo, but feel with more projects I will improve.

The main problem I have is with the consistency of the individual paints. Some are smooth and lay down and blend easily. Others are thicker and are not as smooth or easy to lay down. I am on a second project and have improved in this are, but still have problems. Believe me it is the "painter" and not materials.

Kits I received from other sources came on pre-streched and framed canvasses. These, of course, do not. However my son-in-law made me a great frame to work on out of ordinary plywood. I tape the canvas down and am able to work to completion without having to adjust a thing.

I am a 77 year old widower who has loads of time on his hands and have discovered doing a "Masterpiece By Numbers" project is an excellent way to fill many enjoyable hours.
Masterpiece By Numbers 5 star review on 30th January 2020
Masterpiecebynumbera is the best. The canvas.the paints are the best I've.found . I am a customer for lifethank you Masterpiece.
I HAVE PAINTED ABOUT 10 PBN KITS FROM THIS COMPANY AND TRULY BELIEVE THIS IS AN HONEST TO GOODNESS HONEST, DEPENDABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY COMPANY. THE KITS ARE TOP NOTCH QUALITY AND FAIRLY EASY TO DO. I LOVE ALL THE ANIMAL KITS AND WILL ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY ONLY. THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD COMPANY ESPECIALLY MADE IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!
If your are addicted to pbn as I am,. Masterpiecebynumbers is the best ever for quality and getting it to you in a short time. Buy with confidenc3e with this company for sure.
I love that this is an American company and I can trust both the products and the customer service. They have a nice selection of art and the shipping was very fast. Completed my first painting and promptly ordered 3 more!
Very good product and the service is A1. I find it very therapeutic painting and relaxing at my own pace.
Really enjoy painting these. Every one I know has one of my prints. Like to see some sports prints.
I’ve used a variety of brands for paint by number kits - some from popular craft stores, some from other online retailers, and some from Masterpiece by Numbers. Without a doubt, Masterpiece by Numbers is the highest quality supplier and produces the highest quality final product. The size, the canvas, the supplies, the numbering - everything is above and beyond the others. Thanks for a frameable product!
Masterpiece By Numbers 5 star review on 28th January 2020
Excellent products and outstanding customer service.
So far I have completed 8 paintings from Masterpiecebynumbers and have at least 4 more on deck. I love their product. The canvases are real linen and very smooth and silky. The paints are creamy and cover beautifully. The results are amazing. The custom pieces are my favorites. The paints are true to the colors. Customer service is also great because the people you work with actually do their paintings so they are really good with solutions. Don't waste your money on knock-offs from China. These canvases arrive promptly, rolled (no folds) in heavy mailing tubes. You can't go wrong with Masterpiece. Here's some of my customs from my vacation in Australia and NZ!
Masterpiece By Numbers 5 star review on 28th January 2020
Masterpiece has great service and your painting is there with in 3 to 4 days after you order and they are good clear picture when you finish I have ordered from other places but found masterpiece and they are the best only order from them now
I love this company!