Masterpiece By Numbers Reviews

Patti
Kim
Diana
More Photos & Videos
Master piece by numbers is. the best very quick delivery and excellant products !!
I have done many masterpiece by numbers. I order from you because of the quality, the detail is awesome and the shipping is fast. The customer service is top notch. I have done a few from other companies and have always been disappointed, especially on quality and detail. Here are a few I have completed.
Love, love, love this company. I have ordered multiple canvases from them and I have never had an issue. The canvases come in a very timely manner, which is great because it is very addictive and I don’t like to wait too long for my next one to arrive. (The only one that took a while was my very first one which was a custom canvas- that is to be expected). They are a very caring company and they will always take the time to answer any questions you may have. Thank you MBN for allowing me to bring out my inner artist.
I totally enjoyed the paintings. It has been a very good pass time during these cold winter months. I will probably order more later on and highly recommend your product. Thank uou
When I found Masterpiece paint by numbers I was elated!!!! The other companies I have ordered from were much more expensive. Even though the quality was good the prices were difficult. Masterpiece paintings are of excellent quality and good prices. I complete a painting about every 6 weeks. So I buy frequently. Again excellent quality good prices. Elated!!’
Great service, quality paints and pictures. I have ordered several items and have never been disappointed. The finished picture looks as good as shown online.
I think it is the best place to buy paint by numbers. When you need help they reply very quickly. They have a great variety of paintings available on their website.
They are very good quality, come to us quickly ,pictures are very detailed.
I was looking for something to do during recovery from surgery when I saw the ad for Masterpiecebynumbers. I ordered three of their painting kits. The kits were sent to me very quickly and I got started on my first paining, three bears in the fall woods. The kit came with everything needed and I worked on the painting each day. I found it to be very relaxing and I posted my updates online so my friends could see the progress. I am now on my second painting and have ordered several more. The quality is great and the price is super reasonable. I found I ordered the wrong painting by mistake, contacted the company and they offered to exchange the painting immediately no questions asked. Great service!
Outstanding product and superior customer service. I have purchased a total of 15 from this company which are in line to paint. Why deal with the rest when Masterpiece By Numbers is the best!
This is by far one of my better hobby choices. I find it relaxing and have completed 3 paintings. I am awaiting a custom order.
These are the best paint by number pictures I have ever done. I wish I could have seen them sooner
I love Masterpiece paint by number
I away have enough paint and it comes with a paper printout of the painting so you can double check the number and I love that it makes me relax feeling I get as I am paintings if you haven't tried one I highly recommend doing one
Speedy deliveries and GREAT customer service. I won't buy my paint kits from anyone else again!
I have ordered three large canvases of paint-by-numbers paintings from Masterpiece by Numbers, a USA company. They were very well packaged without making any creases in the canvases. I was very happily delighted with the heaviness and quality of the canvases themselves. I ordered the extra set of 5 brushes for fine close up work, and they look better than what I would find at the local arts crafts store. I am really looking forward to starting my paintings. I am glad I found Masterpiece by Numbers.
Masterpiece by Numbers is a great company to work with. When you send in photos of work you’d like to do, it comes back with correct colors and detailed canvas along with color picture. I’ve gotten so many compliments on the painting I did you our daughter!
Great quality paintings and wonderful customer service. I've order d so many PBN from them and have always been satisfied with them.
I love paint by number kits! It didn't take me long to see the difference in quality from different companies. Masterpiece By Numbers is the only company that sends within the US and includes a paper guide as a reference in addition to the small photo. This is so helpful if you need to so a second coat or can't read a particular area. Also, the canvas is superior. I will only buy from Masterpiece by Number. Be careful! And only buy the best!
I love this company! Everything is shipped fast, the paintings come out amazing and the customer service answers promptly! A must buy but buyers beware...your about to get addicted!! I have bought 11 paintings so far and cant get enough! Highly recommended ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ordered this custom painting of our daughter's two great danes who passed over the rainbow bridge earlier this year. The picture depicts Gracie and Duke enjoying their serene backyard. Thank you for your great products and customer service.
Masterpiece By Numbers is rated 4.91 based on 163 reviews