MCAN Health Reviews

4.8
Based on 334 reviews
Read MCAN Health Reviews

About MCAN Health:

MCAN Health is a medical travel company based in Istanbul – Turkey, accredited by the Ministry of Health and TEMOS International, also the member of TURSAB (Association of Turkish Travel Agencies) coded as 10771.

It is awarded a 5-star treatment quality and Best Customer Service by many international platforms. With its highly skilled, internationally educated and board-certified medical staff, MCAN Health provides hair transplantation, plastic surgery, dental treatment and eye surgery with affordable prices.

Tell us how MCAN Health made you happy
Me and my friend got Rhinoplasty done in Turkey by them in Sep 2020 and it had no results. I had also got buca removal done the same time and even that didnt bring no results. They kept telling us to wait to see results and now they have started to blame Doctor Aykut Gok who had performed surgery.They are asking us to contact Doctor Aykut direct. He has blocked our email and Mcan are Washing off their hand by saying that we paid to Doctor and not them. Please be careful with what you sign as they had never made us aware of any such policy before surgery. They are very good and most helpful until you have paid them and they show their true colours when things go wrong. Your money will go into drain as they have team of incompetent doctors. I wish I could paste our correspondence here and you could see how bad Mcan Is to deal with things when they go wrong. I am very surprised and do not believe that good reviews are actually genuine and real. I wish you all the best if you decide to go through them. I am in the process of contacting ombudsman here in the UK and Turkey to report them. I wish I could give them -5 that they actually deserve. They had audacity to offer new treatment at an additional cost please see below our correspondence ---- Forwarded message --------- From: Rami Gupta Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022, 18:25 Subject: Re: Disappointed with results To: Customer Service Specialist Cc: Surjit Kumar I am most disappointed and disgusted with your response. We had paid Mcan not the doctor directly. If surgery has not been done properly, you need to take the onus rather than directing us to the doctor. I want this matter to be escalated to the manager. Are you not ashamed of offering us new plan at an additional cost. It clearly reflects that you are only interested in money rather than client satisfaction. Please do not forget that we have social networks to relay our stories about incompitency of your company. I need a response ASAP. 2 years of patience and this is what you have advised. Shocking On Tue, 9 Aug 2022, 14:51 Customer Service Specialist, wrote: Dear Rami Gupta & Surjet Kumar, Thank you so much for your email. You have had rhinoplasty on 21.09.2020 with Dr. Aykut Gok in Turkiye Hastanesi. Currently we are no longer working with Dr. Aykut Gok. I put him on CC in this email. Please contact Dr. Aykut Gok for possible revision surgery. We have contacted his team, but they did not get back to us about the video call and your case. If you need a new surgery plan, we can contact one of our case managers for helping you to arrange new treatment with one of our contracted doctors. Best regards, MCAN Health | Customer Relations Department / +90(212) 912 32 70 Levent Mah. Levent Cad. Alkt Zeren Sok. No:5 34330 Beşiktaş-Istanbul, Turkey MCAN Health Facebook MCAN Health Instagram MCAN Health Youtube MCAN Health Twitter MCAN Health Linkedin
I can recommend Mcan. Everything went as planned, from the pick up and transfers at the airport, to the surgery itself it all went smoothly and as expected. Now I am in the second month so my hair is looks uneven as it’s expected to. Even so I am confident i am on my way to a better hair and that I made a good choice. At Mcan they’re professional, and the equipment and facilities are clean and up-to-date. They have delivered what they said they were going to do so far, and they follow up regularly. They care about their service and reputation. I hope they ask me again for review after six months and one year so I can fully report on the process. You can feel confident choosing the Mcan.
Please be warned as positive reviews about this company are fake. Me and my friend got Rhinoplasty done in Turkey by them in Sep 2020 and it had no results. I had also got buca removal done the same time and even that didnt bring no results. They kept telling us to wait to see results and now they have started to blame Doctor Aykut Gok who had performed surgery.They are asking us to contact Doctor Aykut direct. He has blocked our email and Mcan are Washing off their hand by saying that we paid to Doctor and not them. Please be careful with what you sign as they had never made us aware of any such policy before surgery. They are very good and most helpful until you have paid them and they show their true colours when things go wrong. Your money will go into drain as they have team of incompetent doctors. I wish I could paste our correspondence here and you could see how bad Mcan Is to deal with things when they go wrong. I am very surprised and do not believe that good reviews are actually genuine and real. I wish you all the best if you decide to go through them. I am in the process of contacting ombudsman here in the UK and Turkey to report them. I wish I could give them -5 that they actually deserve.
Dear Rami, we are sorry that you are not happy with your nose surgery result. We offered you revision surgery and your doctor will perform free of charge. We are in contact with your doctor and they are still waiting you. Please communicate over Whatsapp with the doctor's assistant as she advised to you because they have problem with their email server. Unfortunately refund is not possible. Please be in contact with MCAN Followup Team to organise your revision surgery.
Everything went amazing well, from picking me up from the airport to having the surgery. Treatment went ok, staff very friendly and everything was explain to me in detail.
MCAN Health 5 star review on 29th August 2022 MCAN Health 5 star review on 29th August 2022 MCAN Health 5 star review on 29th August 2022 MCAN Health 5 star review on 29th August 2022
Mcan Istanbul has amazing friendly helpful service. Great prices with a great surgical team! I have been there twice and both times were amazing!
MCANs clinic was spotless, their technicians extremely helpful, services first class, and Elif was incredibly helpful. I have been in contact with them remotely months before and after my operation and have received nothing but support from everyone at MCAN. Thank you MCAN for walking me through my FUE procedure and supplying world class care.
I highly recommend using MCAN. Communication throughout is excellent with instant replies via WhatsApp to any questions or concerns. The booking procedure was very friendly and efficient and not pushy at all. They help with everything from sending links to hotels and flights to arranging airport pick ups. I stayed in Istanbul for a couple of days before my procedure and made a bit of a holiday out of it. Fully recommend staying in the Besiktas area. It’s lively with loads of restaurants and easy to take boat trips from here. My hotel I first booked into wasn’t great and MCAN booked me into a different hotel of my choice after 1 night without any problems. Drivers were perfect throughout. Always on time and friendly. The clinic itself was in a nice area and was nice and clean and the staff really professional and lovely people. The operation itself was fine. Slightly uncomfortable when you have the first needles to numb the head but after that you don’t feel any pain at all. Aftercare has been great with everything explained for what to expect in the days after which was spot on. I have followed the given instructions to the letter and no surprises so far.I’m 3 weeks post op and now looking forward to watching things progress over the next 6 months.
I was planning to go with my brother to have our hair implant done in with Man and paid the deposit for both of us. However, I had to cancel our appointment for some personal reason and spoke to them about having the deposit money paid back to me as I had had a change of mind and I was reassured the money would be paid back in full since it was still within the cooling off period and they offered me all necessary assurance about it. This kind of approach and positive attitude gave me total reassurance about their integrity and willingness to do their very best to their clients and in future if I decided to have the work done I will certainly look for their expertise.
My experience has been brilliant! The clinic host was so helpful, kind and reassuring throughout. The staff was incredibly nice also I felt safe in their hands which is the most important thing. The place was very clean, I enjoyed my experience and thought the price, clinic, and everything else was totally worth it and affordable the process was organised pretty well and the best part of the experience is that you can contact the host whenever you like and receive a response in terms of care and after treatment. I cannot wait to see my end result! I want to thank MCAN Health for having me and treating me so wonderfully.
I've not long returned home from having the procedure but I couldn't be happier with the way I was treated and how everything was organised; made the entire process stress free. Any questions I needed answered was answered straight away with detail and videos. The entire staff were super kind and helpful; especially when nerves got the best of me at the start of the operation, they kept me calm and kept talking to me until I felt comfortable (seriously meant a lot). Was taken to and from the airport by some really nice drivers who are far from rude and super helpful as well. I literally can't think of anything bad to say from my experience with MCAN Health and would highly recommend; they really know what they're doing and have a goof way of planning your trip in advanced! I look forward to seeing my results and writing another positive review.
I was a bit worried about flying over to Turkey for my HT but after arriving at MCAN i could see the place was very professional and very clean. The doctor and staff there made me feel at ease. You could tell they had alot of experience there
I recently had my hair done by MCAN, overall it was a great experience! I can’t recommend these guys enough. 5 star service
I can not recommend MCAN enough from on hand support, the transport, the clinic and the surgeons. I’m looking forward to seeing the end result.
During the initial stages of considering MCAN as my chosen provider the point of contact was always on hand to answer any questions. The logistics were well managed, I.e. Hotel transfers, hotel itself etc. On the day of my treatment the majority of the team were great. However, I found the technician who performed my procedure to be unprofessional. When I asked for a break due to being in pain & weak from the procedure, physically shaking due to requiring sugar, she refused on numerous occasions, telling me to carry on as well as lying about how long was left on the treatment. The local anesthesia had worn off on one side of my head so it was painful and only after continuously asking did she apply more, albeit limited. I don't think it helped that her and her accomplise didn't really speak any English. They put a radio/tv show on in Turkish and spoke loudly in their language throughout, I found this inappropriate. At one point another the Dr and another technician came in, who speak better English, and ensured that I got some water and sugar. To emphasise the rest of the team at the clinic were fantastic, however the technician who dealt with me spoiled the experience of the transplant for me. It is a shame I cannot reccomend the clinic whilst she behaves in this way. Today is the second day since I had my DHI hair transplant and the head is looking great.
I was very impressed with MCAN health and the on-hand support they provided from the initial enquiry to the procedure day. I have only just finished my hair transplant procedure so the real results from the surgery will be visible in 6-12 months. However, I was very impressed with the professionalism and care they have provided. I traveled from the UK to Istanbul and everything was pre planned with MCAN - airport pic up, hotels, transportation throughout, consultation and even a PCR test to travel back to the Uk. The staff are really friendly and supportive and speak English. The are honest and don’t try to push any additional sales so you know before you come exactly how much. I wills be recommending their service to friends and family.
I honestly could not be happier with how well the team at Mcan Health dealt with me. From the second I stepped into the car to be transfered to the clinic, until I left after my treatment was finished and dropped back off at the airport, every single member of staff was fantastic. Constantly checking I was okay and reassuring from start to finish. My main point of contact spoke excellent English too which always helps. Any questions/queries I had, she never failed to have an answer for and an explanation to with it. After reading reviews I expected them to be nice but they exceeded my expectations by a mile. Their clinic is immaculate too. You can tell they take great pride in their work and work place. As for the treatment itself, it's too early to talk about real reviews but so far it has been amazing. The treatment went perfectly and there has been no issues or concerncs so far. If anyone is thinking about having a hair transplant, I would save your time and just go directly to Mcan. I dont believe you will get a better services anywhere else. Thanks again!
I had my hair transplant on 1st November 2021. I arrived in Turkey a little ahead of schedule and MCAN were so flexible and helpful. They arranged my airport transfers around me, and as most of the communication was over WhatsApp, it was super easy to keep in touch, They were really timely in their responses, polite, happy and helpful. I was arranging the surgery in the height of the pandemic and MCAN were really flexible with the dates, changing things for me as the guidance changed. On the day of my surgery , I was collected from the hotel by the driver who was lovely. Taken to the clinic and my apprehensions (I was quite nervous going to a different country for surgery) were immediately put to rest when we drove up to the door. The clinic is clean, well kept and very welcoming. The staff are really helpful and had even arranged a sandwich for me ahead of time as my hotel restaurant hadn’t opened before I left on the day. On meeting the surgeon, we had a thorough conversation about the transplant. The translator explained things clearly, and I felt listened to and looked after. When the surgery started I felt a slight pang as they administered the local anaesthetic, but after that, I didn’t feel a thing. To the point where when they started working on my transplant area, I fell asleep!!! It took around 4 hours to complete the operation, and afterwards I was given lunch, and they explained to me what I needed to do next, and sent everything over to me in writing so I could refer to it later. The next day I was collected for a check-up, taken back to the clinic and the same level of service was given. I was given the after care items to clean my head (just a tip, the bottles are over the amount allowed for carry on luggage so make sure you have a checked bag!) and the driver then took me and my friend, who came with me, to the airport. (Again MCAN being so helpful and flexible allowing my friend to be included in the transfers) In all a fantastic, easy, experience and I would recommend them anyone. It’s only been a month and I am very happy with the result so far!
On June 1, 2021. I had my hair transplant done. The staff were wonderful. After 5 months, the hair transplanted are growing well. Excellent service, including the hotel. Trichologist Sedef was awesome and everyone else. Very professional. My flight was delayed upon arrival, but the driver and nurse who picked me up were so nice to even waited for me for nearly an hour and 30 minutes. My other complaint is the front hairline should be a little bit lowered and add more hair to transplanted site. Even though MCan is lifetime warranty, I do not mind paying extra for the company to fix this. I have referred many of my colleagues to MCan because their services are excellent. I hope they can fix my complaint and hope to see them again. They are my friends for life and I cannot forget what they have done for me.
I have had 3 transplants through MCAN my first one being in January 2019. Understandably I was apprehensive about flying abroad for treatment of any type but it was so important to me I decided to just go for it. I googled the company again and again and found lots of good videos and reviews online which made me more relaxed about the whole thing. On every occasion I have been met by a friendly driver at the airport and promptly taken to Mia berre hotel. I was taken the next morning to clinic I have been contacted by the brilliant customer service representative all the way through before during and after my treatment. I have been looked after very well every time. I needed 2 transplants initially to cover a very large area... ..... Then come COVID! During this time I came to realise the crown of my head still needed more grafts and the front hairline still needed to be lower. True to their word MCAN invited me back for a 3rd transplant at a much cheaper cost just charging a €300 fee which I thought was fair (Customer satisfaction is their top priority) The clinic is an individual building spotlessly clean and takes a maximum of 4 patients for treatment at any one time. Therefore the whole experience is a decent organised personal one. I looked out of window from my hotel at night and behind was an office block being used for hair transplants (all 20 windows had a patient being treated !!)
I first found out about the clinic through my friend who had a hair transplant a couple of years ago. I could not believe the results he was showing me and when he told me how much it was I was gobsmacked and got in touch straight away. It was very easy as everything was through WhatsApp and made life so much easier than emails or phone calls. I won’t mention any names but the person I was talking to who I booked it with held no information back and everything I asked he followed up with answers I wanted to hear I was a little worried about coming from the uk but after talking to him it didn’t bother me in the slightest, plus if we had any problems he would get straight on it for you. Got to the clinic and everyone was friendly even though there was a little language barrier between us it never seemed a problem. The lady behind the desk was so friendly and couldn’t of been more helpful before the treatment, she was very friendly and very calming especially after my op as I struggled a little bit that night and still a week later I have messaged her everyday asking questions and she messaged straight back, so it’s definitely not a we got your money now see you later job! The people who done my transplant were very professional and made me feel at ease especially when I was struggling at times, they were always smiling even when I was about to have my anaesthetic haha, a week later I’m very happy with how things are and I’m looking forward to seeing how it looks in 6 months time.
MCAN Health is rated 4.8 based on 334 reviews