MCAN Health Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend MCAN Health
Sanique C.
Verified Buyer
"I would recommend mcan health to anyone. Very friendly and polite team who knows what they are doing. I can only give my opinion of my journey so far. My name is sanique I did my treatment on the 8th of May 2018. From the start they answered questions quickly. When I said I was nervous put me at ease by giving me information about my surgeon. Dr. Prof. Murat Turegun. When I arrive in Turkey contact was made immediately. Driver picked me up and to the hotel following day met everyone. They were all nice. Stayed 2 nights at hospital cause big procedure. But I was at the hotel after recovering. was in pain obviously but every day got a bit better. I came with a friend. The hotel was nydia hotel. The staff there was always ready to help. They went and purchase me a charger in their own time....now that customer service. Was in a double room that was really comfortable. I am now 5 days after doing breastvrefuction and lipo and so far so good."
"It was my first operation in Turkey and third surgery overall. It was also my first time in Turkey too. Great country really you should see. So my first two surgeries were in US. I had nose job and tummy tuck about 4 years ago but I was never satisfied with my nose. I was planning to make it better but also scared to do. Then I heard how Turkey is popular and succesful in plastic surgery. I checked several sites and mcan health seemed like a good choice. They plan the whole thing for you. I stayed in a good hotel and they were taking me here and there. On the consult day, I met my doctor Koray Urgu. He looked at my nose and gained my trust at once. He said he could fix my nose he told me all the details with very good english. There was no language problem and I loved it. The pain after the surgery was not that much (not as painful as my former nosejob). They gave me painkillers and it became vety managable. My nose is a bit still swollen now but even looking better. My doctor Koray Urgu says it will be normal in two days. I really want to thank Koray Urgu for this good job."
"For the last 4 years, I was thinking about getting a breast uplift after my pregnancy. I am 42 now and finally I did what I want. I did it with mcan Health. The whole thing was so smooth. Transportation, hotel, treatment everything. But my special thanks go to my doctor Koray Urgu. He is very kind and warm but also very professional. He listened me and tried to understood every request I made. He suggested some options and the whole process was decided by two of us. Before and after the operation he was always with me with a smile on his face. He supplied medicenes for my pains and he answered my neverending questions. If I were him, I would be bored with it. But as I said he is a true professional and if I will want to get another operation I will choose Koray Urgu and Mcan Health."
"I had my facelift surgery with Mcan health in istanbul. What a great city it is. It is a new culture to me and to all europeans I guess. You should try it whether you need a plastic surgery or not. So, the surgery. It was soo good. I felt like vip. They took me from airport with a comfortable car and hotel was awesome. I talked days and days wth customer service and they answered all my questions. When they asked me to choose a doctor, I had no idea because I didnt know anyone. So I told them to choose for me and they reccomend Mr. Koray Urgu. His english was very fluent. When they took me to him for consultancy, I really felt in good hands. He showed me his previous results and described my estimated look. I got very accurate informations. He did absolutely what he told me. The mcan health staff and my doctor.. all very good. I will surely visit istanbul again and see these guys to thank them maybe."
"It was a really great experience overall. I landed in Istanbul and surprised to see that everything was organized so well including hotel, transportation, and the whole procedure. The guy who came to pick me from hotel was unable to speak properly well but my dr. mehmet Kartal was speaking english very well and was really confident and expericed in the his filed. He did all the pre examination before my breast implant surgery and made me feel good because I was a little bit nervous. After the surgery mcan took care all of the things till I back to my home country. it was a really amazing hospitability which I can't forget. I'd really like to recommend dr. mehmet kartal and mcan."
"I really scared of syringes and needles and hospitals so an operation was a big no for me. But somehow now I am sitting in my dream body and typing this. I did contact MCAN from the website but to be honest I was just wandering around but the person I was speking was so caring and understood my fear about hospitals. She told me the whole process wanted some pictures and slowly melted my fears. After a month I was on a plane to İstanbul. They took me from airport to my beautiful hotel. Whenever I got anxious MCAN staff was there and my consultancy day was one of the crazy days in my life. I met my doctor Mehmet Kartal who can speak english very well. He also understood my fears and told me all details about my operation. With his motivation I was ready for my tummy tuck and lipo. The last thing I remember was my enterance to operation room. When I woke up I had some pain but they provide me medicines and all so it was very easy to handle. Mehmet Kartal also observed my healing proces and with me all times. As I said, thanks to my doctor and MCAN, I get my dream form. I love you guys."
"Consultation was so good and it is why I decide to keep on with doctor Mehmet Kartal. He is so kind and I was looking for a good doctor for a long time. I trusted Mcan with their suggestion with my doctor. After my surgery I saw that he is working with celebrities in turkey too. The result is great even better than I thought first now I have a cute button nose. Transport and hotels were great too. I like to visit Istanbul again. If I need another operation in future, Mcan health with mehmet krtal is my only option."
"I choose Mcan health after allot of research online & I'm so glad I did. I'm very happy with my results I had tummy tuck, 3 area lipo, muscle repair and breast uplift with 295 g implants. When arriving in Istanbul I was very nervous, however after meeting the team and Dr my nerves was put at ease. I felt that the Dr was confident in his work and my results show this. I couldn't be happier with how I look now. The nurses at the hospital were lovely they looked after me whenever I needed anything. Thankyou mcan for a delightful experience and I will be back for my rhinoplasty in the next few years!"
"My hair loss started some years ago. I wanted to do a hair transplant before but I was scared. Now after having the procedure, I know I must have done it years ago. Everything was good, doctor, clinic and stuff there are perfect. Thank you"
"I had first the consultation with the doctr and then the operation. it was smooth and fine. Only a bit pain during the anestetic but it could be handled. This is the 3rd day post op and waiting for the results. Upto now everything was perfect"
"Had A great experience with doctor Suzan. Best operation, and great results. Had DHI 2300 grafts done"
"The day of the transplant was overall excellent. Felt extremely relaxed and comfortable throughout."
"This was my second hair transplant. I had one before 2 years and to be honest i didnt really like it. Thats why this time i chose MCAN for my transplant. I had 4000 grafts implanted on my fron and middle ares of my head. and now the density looks much better. a very professional job."
"I am very happy for choosing mcan health. I got a tummytuck + breastlift and 4 area lipo by dr. Tolga Yener. He and he’s team was amazing. Everything was wonderfull. Good service and communication. I"
"I had my first treatment this week and was pleased with my overall experience. Suzan is an understanding Doctor who made me feel at ease. I am an international client and was grateful that Suzan spoke good English. This helped my confidence. Now i am waiting for the results. Thank you Mcan"
"MCAN Health is super professional and really know how to take care of you. I was very anxious about going to Istanbul (from London) for my rhinoplasty, didn't really know what to expect but had heard many good things hence why i chose them. Once i met the surgeon Dr Cahit, i soon became aware how popular he really is in Istanbul and how i should just trust him with the surgery. You can't help but be anxious on the day of your surgery as you, yourself is dealing with the fact you are about to under go a major change. I asked Dr Cahit to make it very natural, to remove the bump, srtaighten the septum and get rid of the buldgy tip. 1 week post opp - i didn't like my face, it was swollen, couldn't move my top lip and i felt like i didn't look like myself. 2 weeks post opp - majority of swelling has gone down and i finally look a lot like myself and starting to love the nose - the swelling makes a huge difference so be patient! 3 weeks post opp - i couldn't be happier, best money i have spent on myself. Would like to thank the team at MCAN health and Dr Cahit for the spectacular service as well as new very natural nose."
"What can I say.................. I will start with FIRST CLASS service that actually exceeded all my expectations, and confirmed that I had made the correct decision to choose MCAN health. My surgeon Dr Samet was so personable, so kind, patient and an expert in his field, in my opinion. He made me feel at ease, he made me laugh, he made me feel safe. Every medic, nurse, driver and person I came into contact with at MCAN from start to finish, supported me through this whole process without a fault. Would I recommend MCAN to anyone else??? Sure Bloody, they were all brilliant. My operation went well, my after care went well and the outcome is great."
"it was a great experience to have the hair transplant with Mcan Health. They have a very proffessional team and everything was smooth. Now waiting for the results"
"I am happy for The quality of The service of Mcan. what makes feel good is also i met two Nice guys from abroad for The same thing and got our Hair well transplanted. i recommand anybody to come to Mcan Health turkey because They quality and sevices make The différence"
"Everything was very good from starting to finish very professional well organised very happy with so far let’s see next few months how it will work out no complain about anything else except one things I wish the clinic was bit more modern and clean and that’s the only criticism I The staff were very good they look looked after me very well thank you very much few of my friends are asking about information and I will highly recommend your place thank you so much Arshad Ashraf"
MCAN Health is rated 4.83 based on 114 reviews