MCAN Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCAN Health
Read MCAN Health Reviews

Tell us how MCAN Health made you happy
I did My Hair At MCAN Twice Not Happy At all, the hair transplant they did first it was the worst, I called and text after a while finally I get hold of them and they said come back to Turkey and will redo it again better this time!
I went there and honestly the 2nd time even worst my hair looks uneven they took from some areas more than other areas, waste of money and time and at the end not satisfied at all.
Now I have to wait a little more and save some money and Redo it again somewhere else.
Why I waited this long till I post the review?! because I though when I shave my head few times maybe just maybe my hair would look nice and better but not at all
ZERO STAR
The service was very good ,the doctors were explaned evrything very clearly befor the operation and the treatment also was exelance
(U) - Posted 1 month ago
This is my second time here at MCan Healt. My treatmend was realy good and satisfide. The people are very nice and take a good job. Also the drivers are realy nice. Thank you MCan Healt!
(U) - Posted 2 months ago
Found here a very professional team, starting from picking me up from the airport untill the transplantation and aftercare.
(U) - Posted 2 months ago
Very professional customer service prior to the operation and a very dedicated and professional service on the day of the operation and again on the follow up. Every aspect of the trip was very well organised from tranfers, the location of the hotel etc. i would highly recommend.
(U) - Posted 2 months ago
I vas happy to say that the service vas super ! The stuf was very nice ant the procedure was quite good. So , I am happy . See results in coulpe month .
(U) - Posted 2 months ago
La experiencia ha sido buena,la operacion salio muy bien y eso es lo mas importante.
(U) - Posted 3 months ago
Great care and always available to message with any queries. Incredibly helpful and faultless experience.
(U) - Posted 3 months ago
The organisation was really good.Gettimg back and forth from the location was hassle free. overall I am very pleased with my experience
(U) - Posted 4 months ago
Great experience, friendly staff, highly recommend !
(U) - Posted 4 months ago
I had an hairtransplant yesterday execellent service lovely staff very proffesional
(U) - Posted 4 months ago
Really great service didnt have to worry about anything as it was all took care of.
(U) - Posted 4 months ago
Great customer service. In spite of covid i felt safe and reassured all the way through. Good communication through whatsapp. Flexibility to make payment in various currencies. Helpful advice. Drivers were great in picking up fromhotel/airport etc. Hotel was a bit dated but staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel located close to centre. Operation explained well post/pre op. Nurse and doctor were very supportive and friendly and tried to explain where possible. More english would be more comforting but i was very satisfied nevertheless.
(U) - Posted 4 months ago
Great experience from start to finish,all staff were very professional thoughout the proccedure and was very pleased with the results.would recommend to anyone thinking of having there hair transplant to have it done here.
(U) - Posted 4 months ago
The procedure went really well the doctors were really helpful with all the questions and during the procedure......would recommend 100% 😊
(U) - Posted 4 months ago
Great staff and very professional. Taken well care of
(U) - Posted 4 months ago
I havd recently done my hairtranplant in istanbul with mcan health . Starting the prcedure they picked me up from airport take me hotel and the very next day i done my transplant and my experience with mcan was just amazing .
(U) - Posted 4 months ago
Very well organised and professional. Uejd was clear, concise and very helpful. Their clinic is very clean and well presented. Doctor Sedef was very nice and reassuring.
(U) - Posted 4 months ago
Very good service. Professional and curtious, would definitely come again if needed.
(U) - Posted 5 months ago
The smooth hair transplant so far so good
(U) - Posted 5 months ago