MCAN Health Reviews

+905439704787

info@mcanhealth.com

Tomtom Mah. Nuri Ziya Sok, No:16, Kat:5 Beyo?lu

Tell us how MCAN Health made you happy
My experience has been brilliant! The clinic host was so helpful, kind and reassuring throughout. The staff was incredibly nice also I felt safe in their hands which is the most important thing. The place was very clean, I enjoyed my experience and thought the price, clinic, and everything else was totally worth it and affordable the process was organised pretty well and the best part of the experience is that you can contact the host whenever you like and receive a response in terms of care and after treatment. I cannot wait to see my end result! I want to thank MCAN Health for having me and treating me so wonderfully.
I've not long returned home from having the procedure but I couldn't be happier with the way I was treated and how everything was organised; made the entire process stress free. Any questions I needed answered was answered straight away with detail and videos. The entire staff were super kind and helpful; especially when nerves got the best of me at the start of the operation, they kept me calm and kept talking to me until I felt comfortable (seriously meant a lot). Was taken to and from the airport by some really nice drivers who are far from rude and super helpful as well. I literally can't think of anything bad to say from my experience with MCAN Health and would highly recommend; they really know what they're doing and have a goof way of planning your trip in advanced! I look forward to seeing my results and writing another positive review.
I was a bit worried about flying over to Turkey for my HT but after arriving at MCAN i could see the place was very professional and very clean. The doctor and staff there made me feel at ease. You could tell they had alot of experience there
I recently had my hair done by MCAN, overall it was a great experience! I can’t recommend these guys enough. 5 star service
I can not recommend MCAN enough from on hand support, the transport, the clinic and the surgeons. I’m looking forward to seeing the end result.
During the initial stages of considering MCAN as my chosen provider the point of contact was always on hand to answer any questions. The logistics were well managed, I.e. Hotel transfers, hotel itself etc. On the day of my treatment the majority of the team were great. However, I found the technician who performed my procedure to be unprofessional. When I asked for a break due to being in pain & weak from the procedure, physically shaking due to requiring sugar, she refused on numerous occasions, telling me to carry on as well as lying about how long was left on the treatment. The local anesthesia had worn off on one side of my head so it was painful and only after continuously asking did she apply more, albeit limited. I don't think it helped that her and her accomplise didn't really speak any English. They put a radio/tv show on in Turkish and spoke loudly in their language throughout, I found this inappropriate. At one point another the Dr and another technician came in, who speak better English, and ensured that I got some water and sugar. To emphasise the rest of the team at the clinic were fantastic, however the technician who dealt with me spoiled the experience of the transplant for me. It is a shame I cannot reccomend the clinic whilst she behaves in this way. Today is the second day since I had my DHI hair transplant and the head is looking great.
I was very impressed with MCAN health and the on-hand support they provided from the initial enquiry to the procedure day. I have only just finished my hair transplant procedure so the real results from the surgery will be visible in 6-12 months. However, I was very impressed with the professionalism and care they have provided. I traveled from the UK to Istanbul and everything was pre planned with MCAN - airport pic up, hotels, transportation throughout, consultation and even a PCR test to travel back to the Uk. The staff are really friendly and supportive and speak English. The are honest and don’t try to push any additional sales so you know before you come exactly how much. I wills be recommending their service to friends and family.
I honestly could not be happier with how well the team at Mcan Health dealt with me. From the second I stepped into the car to be transfered to the clinic, until I left after my treatment was finished and dropped back off at the airport, every single member of staff was fantastic. Constantly checking I was okay and reassuring from start to finish. My main point of contact spoke excellent English too which always helps. Any questions/queries I had, she never failed to have an answer for and an explanation to with it. After reading reviews I expected them to be nice but they exceeded my expectations by a mile. Their clinic is immaculate too. You can tell they take great pride in their work and work place. As for the treatment itself, it's too early to talk about real reviews but so far it has been amazing. The treatment went perfectly and there has been no issues or concerncs so far. If anyone is thinking about having a hair transplant, I would save your time and just go directly to Mcan. I dont believe you will get a better services anywhere else. Thanks again!
I had my hair transplant on 1st November 2021. I arrived in Turkey a little ahead of schedule and MCAN were so flexible and helpful. They arranged my airport transfers around me, and as most of the communication was over WhatsApp, it was super easy to keep in touch, They were really timely in their responses, polite, happy and helpful. I was arranging the surgery in the height of the pandemic and MCAN were really flexible with the dates, changing things for me as the guidance changed. On the day of my surgery , I was collected from the hotel by the driver who was lovely. Taken to the clinic and my apprehensions (I was quite nervous going to a different country for surgery) were immediately put to rest when we drove up to the door. The clinic is clean, well kept and very welcoming. The staff are really helpful and had even arranged a sandwich for me ahead of time as my hotel restaurant hadn’t opened before I left on the day. On meeting the surgeon, we had a thorough conversation about the transplant. The translator explained things clearly, and I felt listened to and looked after. When the surgery started I felt a slight pang as they administered the local anaesthetic, but after that, I didn’t feel a thing. To the point where when they started working on my transplant area, I fell asleep!!! It took around 4 hours to complete the operation, and afterwards I was given lunch, and they explained to me what I needed to do next, and sent everything over to me in writing so I could refer to it later. The next day I was collected for a check-up, taken back to the clinic and the same level of service was given. I was given the after care items to clean my head (just a tip, the bottles are over the amount allowed for carry on luggage so make sure you have a checked bag!) and the driver then took me and my friend, who came with me, to the airport. (Again MCAN being so helpful and flexible allowing my friend to be included in the transfers) In all a fantastic, easy, experience and I would recommend them anyone. It’s only been a month and I am very happy with the result so far!
On June 1, 2021. I had my hair transplant done. The staff were wonderful. After 5 months, the hair transplanted are growing well. Excellent service, including the hotel. Trichologist Sedef was awesome and everyone else. Very professional. My flight was delayed upon arrival, but the driver and nurse who picked me up were so nice to even waited for me for nearly an hour and 30 minutes. My other complaint is the front hairline should be a little bit lowered and add more hair to transplanted site. Even though MCan is lifetime warranty, I do not mind paying extra for the company to fix this. I have referred many of my colleagues to MCan because their services are excellent. I hope they can fix my complaint and hope to see them again. They are my friends for life and I cannot forget what they have done for me.
I have had 3 transplants through MCAN my first one being in January 2019. Understandably I was apprehensive about flying abroad for treatment of any type but it was so important to me I decided to just go for it. I googled the company again and again and found lots of good videos and reviews online which made me more relaxed about the whole thing. On every occasion I have been met by a friendly driver at the airport and promptly taken to Mia berre hotel. I was taken the next morning to clinic I have been contacted by the brilliant customer service representative all the way through before during and after my treatment. I have been looked after very well every time. I needed 2 transplants initially to cover a very large area... ..... Then come COVID! During this time I came to realise the crown of my head still needed more grafts and the front hairline still needed to be lower. True to their word MCAN invited me back for a 3rd transplant at a much cheaper cost just charging a €300 fee which I thought was fair (Customer satisfaction is their top priority) The clinic is an individual building spotlessly clean and takes a maximum of 4 patients for treatment at any one time. Therefore the whole experience is a decent organised personal one. I looked out of window from my hotel at night and behind was an office block being used for hair transplants (all 20 windows had a patient being treated !!)
I first found out about the clinic through my friend who had a hair transplant a couple of years ago. I could not believe the results he was showing me and when he told me how much it was I was gobsmacked and got in touch straight away. It was very easy as everything was through WhatsApp and made life so much easier than emails or phone calls. I won’t mention any names but the person I was talking to who I booked it with held no information back and everything I asked he followed up with answers I wanted to hear I was a little worried about coming from the uk but after talking to him it didn’t bother me in the slightest, plus if we had any problems he would get straight on it for you. Got to the clinic and everyone was friendly even though there was a little language barrier between us it never seemed a problem. The lady behind the desk was so friendly and couldn’t of been more helpful before the treatment, she was very friendly and very calming especially after my op as I struggled a little bit that night and still a week later I have messaged her everyday asking questions and she messaged straight back, so it’s definitely not a we got your money now see you later job! The people who done my transplant were very professional and made me feel at ease especially when I was struggling at times, they were always smiling even when I was about to have my anaesthetic haha, a week later I’m very happy with how things are and I’m looking forward to seeing how it looks in 6 months time.
I was very unsure about having the operation but the staff at MCAN were fantastic at providing reassurance and guidance during the whole process. The clinic at MCAN to me is a very high standard and not sure if this is deliberate or not but i was the only patient at the clinic during my operation which gives a nice sense of privacy. Those doing the operation were very attentive and there was minimal pain. The drivers at MCAN are very friendly make you feel welcome. Liked that although their English is not as good as other staff they are still more than happy to talk and use translate on phones so you can communicate. The hotel was lovely, fit for purpose for a short stay. Too early to give review on the outcome of the operation since this can take months for hair to fully form. However, i am pleased with how things look so far. Fingers crossed by following the post op guidance i will eventually see the final outcome i am hoping for.
I can’t rate them Highly enough- really took care of me and my friend especially as his scared of needles and know coming back again for the next treatment The whole set up and team are amazing!
Hair transplant and teeth whitening. I havent had any type of surgery before so I was a little apprehensive booking somewhere outside the UK. However I couldn't have been more wrong, I found Mcan on google and I am very glad I did. The whole experience has been fantastic. I booked to stay for one week I arrive on the saturday night, had sunday to myself, monday I went for the hair transplant. The hospital was nice and clean. I think they may only do one transplant at a time which was nice and private. The doctor and nurse were very comforting and made me relaxed. On the wednesday they collected me from the hotel and took me to the hospital to have my first head wash. I then went for theeth whitening off site with a dentist not to far from their office. This too was a nice experience and my teeth look much whiter than before. I understand it is early days and it takes a long time for the final results but up to now I am very happy and hopefully I will get a full head of hair. Thank you Mcan
MCAN deserves more than 5 stars! From the moment I clicked on their website I knew I was in good hands. The consultant back home took me through the whole process from start to finish. I was feeling nervous as my first operation but as soon as I arrived all my concerns and worries were instantly gone. The driver picks you up from airport and takes you to lovely hotel very close to the clinic. The next morning driver takes you to the clinic where you are welcomed by the friendly MCAN team, they provided breakfast before you have a chat with consultant who took the time to explain procedure, draw on the hairline and make sure most of all I was happy with everything before taken down to have the op. I had 3750 grafts from the back of my head and planted in my hairline. The team were great and made me feel comfortable throughout, reassuring me through out which was really lovely. The lady who organised all the transfers and provided all details about after care was super helpful and a credit to the team. She also reassured me that if any problems or questions about the after care I can contact her when I get home which is more than could have expected. Just want to say a big thank you to all of MCAN for a wonderful experience:)
Feel the majority of reviews are either first time patients with nothing going wrong or may be some planted reviews. Heres my experience from 2 visits to MCAN The previous 1st FUE was ok. Staff in main clinic were trained in customer service. Returned for followup 2nd FUE This Was the worst service, as clinic location, doctor and staff changed. If anything goes wrong at the new clinic location, staff is limited or no MCAN training to correct situation professionally. What went wrong at 2nd FUE from first visit? Arrived at airport, flight was on time, and waited at correct spot on instruction sheet for 1 hr 25 min. Looked everwhere in area but No driver, no person holding a MCAN sign for pickup? Asked all other local medical companies with signs if they saw MCAN driver? No, No, No, No, No answered. Had to ask 8 different locals before one was kind enough to call the phone number listed on MCAN instructions for any emergency. Very stressfuf arrival. Found out the MCAN Driver was sleeping in van in parking garage. Had to Wake him up for a ride? Complained to MCAN Manager next morning who immediately made several excuses and attempted to blame me first? before even investigating or talking to driver? This is horrible, non trained service on MCAN management there. As driver from first FUE was waiting with a sign. 2nd visit, driver sleeping in van in parking garage? This same morning driven to the new residental area hair clinic, on later than scheduled arrival doors on clinic still locked, all the staff were late and even late then took smoking break after their arrival, as I had to wait outside in cold and rain for 20 minutes with another FUE patient who was there for day after procedure followup so there is a witness! The New hair clinic was moved away from the origional MCAN medical clinic location. Found out in morning The Experienced male doctor picture still shown on the MCAN website from my First FUE was no longer with MCAN for some time now and had started a new clinic in the Middle East. A new female MCAN doctor with limited communication skills was on staff but not listed on the website? Next, the Overhead Medical light in new location FUE procedeure room was broken and not working. Staff then did the entire 2nd FUE procedure without an overhead medical light? Talked with staff, they seemed not happy as light broken for some time now and mentioned MCAN management dragging their feet to fix it? Asked staff Manager for how many hairs FUE on my record for previous procedure there? Was informed they do not keep these types of records on patients they only had my date? What, no medical records On your Patients I asked? Manager seemed to make up or say the same number of hairs for each patient used each procedure as overheard his script to a new patient the next morning. The manager there had countless poor customer service skills to answer anything outside the MCAN script? After only 4 hours in chair and about half of hairs that could be possibly moved in this time, the manager lied about. Why? Experienced a different st of morals and values from first Fue Visit. I was Still foggy from medication and was shuffled out the door, staff seemed rushed to clean up and leave at the FUE new location verses the origional medical clinic with entire procedure as previously experienced. Maybe as I was the only FUE procedure that day and with no management to supervise staff as in larger medical clinic? Website mentions 6-8 hours for FUE as was 6-8 hours was previously the time first FUE at main clinic? Driver waiting still smoking ouside as he rushed me to get into a compact car backseat. I am a larger muscular man at 225 lbs. The door opening was so small and I was groggy and rushed by driver, my head hit the top of door padding leaving a patch of hundreds of hairs and blood on car. I immediatey put hairs in hand, went back inside new clinic as driver had no clue or training how to board patients into a car when they were under medication after a procedure? Staff inside was cleaning up, said nothing they could do after I was instructef to wait in a chair in lobby for 15 minutes with blood and new hair follicles in my hand, no doctor was there or medical service provided to fix the hairs lost now in the palm of my hand? During the first FUE at main clinic The drivers were trained to slowy and clearly instruct you how to enter and exit vechiles carfully each time. They were very professional. On first FUE visit on the followup day morning the driver had to swerve in traffic to avoid a car. I bumped my head inside car and it started to bleed. When we arrived at clinic the staff put me in a proper procedure room and happily reinseted the dislodged hairs! No problem they said! Why was this not done at the New location? Poor management? Budget cuts? Poor Training? No trauned doctor? No doctor also at new clinic on followup morning at new location as compered to 1st FUE at medical clinic. For 2nd Fue Followup morning I was shuffled down to the basement to sit in a chair for 20 minuted at the bottom of the stairs in the open, no doctor, no sanitary medical room. just concrete stairs, dust, dirt, and a staff member who sprayed water on my scalp and told me to go back to lobby upstairs and wsot for manager? No doctor exnamination like the first FUE visit? The MCAN driver to the airport the next morning drove at excess speeds of 90mph or 145kph on the freeway in the dark in the rain! A terrifing experience. I was 3 1/2 hours early for flight so no rush, no other patients, but driver pretended he did not understand english and did not slow down. Even though I contacted the MCAN hair clinic manager and informed him of all this he seemed aloof to offer any proper customer service and quickly made excuses before investigating staff or making corrections? Needless to say I will not be returning to MCAN again as new management, medical and training took a huge 180 degree turn from first FUE visit. This statement is the truth of my experience and I swear to God with my soul it is as a man of Clergy. Yes the price if service is the lowest, but if anything now goes wrong medically or with staff, the service as in my experince, there is limited to no service. Yes the manager made a phone call on my request to change hotels to the same one I had stayed at during my first FUE. that seemed the extent of the positive service provided. Poor customer service.
The services I received from MCAN health was excellent and top quality. I recommend this service. All the MCAN staff from the drivers and the hotel to the nurses, technicians and doctors were very experienced with this procedure, took great care of me and made sure I was happy and comfortable.
High quality of professional service, communication, high standard of sequencing scheduling along the process step by step. Drivers, technicians and all the team is very professional, friendly and proactive. Administration and patient experience specialist were very professional, great English communication, very well organized and proactive.
Cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff and my journey throughout my first hair transplant. From getting on the flight from Dublin to returning the team team completely looked after me start to finish. Clinic was just as professional as all of the staff and my doctors were incredible. Thank you all so much! I’ll be sure to update my review after I’ve healed. Go raibh míle maith agaibh and Çok teşekkürler!
MCAN Health is rated 4.80 based on 326 reviews