Men's Shoe Centre Reviews

Shop 303 Pine Crest Centre
17 Kings Rd

Tell us how Men's Shoe Centre made you happy

Dr Yaseen Bismilla
"Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Will definitely use again."
Mr Wanda Temba May
"My 3rd purchase and you deliver as promised everytime, although I live in Free State,but I receive on time,And good quality shoes as always, Thanks"
Mr Berne` Van Den Bergh
"Normally I went on a year/two year long shopping extravaganza to find a pair of kicks that fit. If I even found a pair, it wasn’t exactly my style or practical to fit my lifestyle. Not even mentioning the costs, as the price escalates according to the size. (Yes, that is blatant discrimination) What surprised me about Mens Shoe Centre was the vast selection of shoes, catering for every style, size and need. The online purchase was super easy and I received my dream shoes in less than three working days. Thank you for your unbelievable service. You just gained a loyal customer for life!"
"pretty bad delivery service. bought the shoes online on Saturday evening, and now it's Thursday night and still no sign of them."
"Very bad.. Didnt recieve my parcel and no one contacted me"
"I ordered and paid for a pair of ASICS GEL PULSE and a pair of ASICS FuzeXLyte were delivered!!! I hope this is rectified promptly."
"Delivery still not arrived. They say no one answered at the door even though I was here all day because I work from home. Then the next day they said it would be delivered and someone called that morning to say it would be delivered but when I called that afternoon they said it wasn't out on delivery. Then the following day someone called me in the morning at 6:30am to say it was going to be delivered and they wanted to make sure it came. Still nothing. This is absolutely ridiculous and I need my shoes. And now it is weekend and they probably don't deliver on the weekends. You should really consider changing courier services because this is pathetic."
"Have not received my order up to now.They make too much mistakes"
"Shoe lace got torn...so expensive shoe...will never recommend or buy from them again"
Men's Shoe Centre is rated 4.81 based on 764 reviews