Men's Shoe Centre Reviews

Shop 303 Pine Crest Centre
17 Kings Rd

Tell us how Men's Shoe Centre made you happy

Dr Yaseen Bismilla
"Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Will definitely use again."
Mr Wanda Temba May
"My 3rd purchase and you deliver as promised everytime, although I live in Free State,but I receive on time,And good quality shoes as always, Thanks"
Mr Berne` Van Den Bergh
"Normally I went on a year/two year long shopping extravaganza to find a pair of kicks that fit. If I even found a pair, it wasn’t exactly my style or practical to fit my lifestyle. Not even mentioning the costs, as the price escalates according to the size. (Yes, that is blatant discrimination) What surprised me about Mens Shoe Centre was the vast selection of shoes, catering for every style, size and need. The online purchase was super easy and I received my dream shoes in less than three working days. Thank you for your unbelievable service. You just gained a loyal customer for life!"
"I waited a full week for my shoes , had an sms on 3 separate days to say courier would deliver but they didn’t pitch up"
"Mens shoe centre products/prices and online platform are the best you could ask for- especially since they stock larger sizes. The reason for the lower rating is due to the fact that the arrogant, rude and incompetent staff at RAM couriers cast a poor reflection on the whole buying experience."
"Have'nt received shoes yet so cannot comment further."
"Your price was R100 more than shoe rama at a shoping complex next to us"
"I inquired about other shoes I wanted to purchase and my emails were ignored. The delivery of the shoes I did buy was very efficient."
Hi Oelof, thanks for the feedback - happy we got the delivery right. Unfortunately I have to take the rap for the ignored mail. I remember it was for measuring the soles of certain Converse? I moved the email to personally deal with and in the process I lost it. Please resend if you'd still like this info. Thanks Cam Law (Dir)
"Carolina Naidoo [Customer Service|Office Administrator] send's pathetic non-relevant messages. I bought and paid over a week ago, not 3 days, and still have not received my order."
Hi Martin, thanks for the feedback and apologies for the confusion. Your items were delivered by RAM and signed for 2 days ago on the 16th by E. Schoeman (possibly one of your multisafe employees/business partners?). Please contact us on sales@mensshoecentre.co.za quoting your order number should you have any concerns at all. The Sales Team
"I ordered a specific shoe on line and another shoe was delivered to me. I attempted to verify the shoe that I ordered online and noticed that it was removed from the website. Upon enquiries I was informed that the shoe was not stocked any longer."
"The shoes I ordered was out of stock, the website wasn't updated when my order was placed to inform me that the item is out of stock. After purchase and pament I received an email from a very friendly lady informing me that my item is out of stock and that I need to supply my banking details in order to get my money back. So I ordered something else which was more expensive and ad to make an additional payment. I asked what was estimated time of delivery to ensure that there will be somebody at home to receive delivery and was informed that delivery would be on 3 May or at the latest 4 May. Today 5 May at 13:09 I missed a call and a few minutes later phoned back with no answer. A while later I phoned again only to be informed that it was the RAM driver who tried to deliver, but nobody is home to receive delivery and he is now allready in a different part of town and if I want my parcel I must come and fetch it there. Not a good first experience from Mens shoes or RAM."
Hi Ilse, apologies for the underwhelming experience. This is not how its supposed to go, and 99% of the time it doesn't.

Please accept our sincere apologies with 50% discount on your next purchase and should you wish to redeem this we hope to be able to show you how we normally deliver a first class experience.

This feedback is extremely helpful for us to identify areas where we need to put better systems in place so we thank you very much!
"Small selection of hoes amd very few shoes in my size"
Men's Shoe Centre is rated 4.81 based on 760 reviews