Men's Shoe Centre Reviews

Shop 303 Pine Crest Centre
17 Kings Rd

Tell us how Men's Shoe Centre made you happy

Dr Yaseen Bismilla
"Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Will definitely use again."
Mr Berne` Van Den Bergh
"Normally I went on a year/two year long shopping extravaganza to find a pair of kicks that fit. If I even found a pair, it wasn’t exactly my style or practical to fit my lifestyle. Not even mentioning the costs, as the price escalates according to the size. (Yes, that is blatant discrimination) What surprised me about Mens Shoe Centre was the vast selection of shoes, catering for every style, size and need. The online purchase was super easy and I received my dream shoes in less than three working days. Thank you for your unbelievable service. You just gained a loyal customer for life!"
Mr David Connock
"Excellent response time... Sebagos order Sunday night, and delivered on Tuesday morning... R500 cheaper than McCullagh and Bothwell... Many thanks"
"This is my first time ordering on your site. Am sending the shoes back, as they are not correct size. Will order something else, but finding very little for a young guy of 18 with big feet. wish you had more modern shoes. But by far the best site I've gone onto for big shoes."
"The shipping and return policy are excellent. Unfortunately a very poor selection of shoes and boots for size 12 +."
"The one star is not given because the first pair of shoes delivered underwhelmed me. Looking at it, I did not get the impression of a new shoe. I requested a replacement and opted to collect these at the shop. I was very impressed with the speed the replacement pair was brought from Midlands to Pavilion. Very happy with the replacement pair."
"The quality of the products were really good and the speed of service was also very good. I would recommend Men's Shoe Center for their excellent overall service delivery and quality of products on offer."
"I could find big sizes 15+ , not many places stock these sizes ."
"Service as fast as advertised."
"I received my order within 2 working days"
"Service and product was good."
"Decent selection of shoes and service quality. But still little stock over a size 11"
"I ordered on tuesday then the very same day i received an email saying that they will send me a tracking number then after some few minutes i got that email for my tracking number, then the next day i got a call from the driver saying that my parcels are being delivered at my house, i was so impressed and i got my shoes on time cause i was buying them for my hubby for fathers day and mensshoe centre made my day...thanks guys for the wonderful speed service i will definetly buy again from you......"
"The purchase was hassle free and delivery was speedy"
"Quick delivery met all expectations ectations"
"Hi, Delivery was per Caroline's undertaking. She was always prompt with her responses and advised me correctly. There was one pair that was advertised that was not in a saleable condition - she advised me of this and promptly did the refund. I would just like to suggest that these products be vetted before being advertised on the site. Happy with the service and will definitely recommend to others and will continue shopping with Mens Shoe centre. Regards Rajen Govender"
"Delivery was quick, no hassles. Sneakers look good. Will purchase from here again and have recommended to friends."
"Stocked my shoe size, delivery was waaaaay faster than I expected and the quality of the parcel and contents was in perfect condition. Definitely worth it, will make use of again!"
"The service was very fast and great. The website was just a bit of a downer, it was hard to access my cart and delete items."
"The service was efficient and delivery super fast. Really pleased with the free delivery and the consultants who helped with all my queries. Definitely gonna buy again"
Men's Shoe Centre is rated 4.80 based on 633 reviews