Men's Shoe Centre Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Men's Shoe Centre

Tell us how Men's Shoe Centre made you happy

Dr Yaseen Bismilla
"Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Will definitely use again."
Mr Berne` Van Den Bergh
"Normally I went on a year/two year long shopping extravaganza to find a pair of kicks that fit. If I even found a pair, it wasn’t exactly my style or practical to fit my lifestyle. Not even mentioning the costs, as the price escalates according to the size. (Yes, that is blatant discrimination) What surprised me about Mens Shoe Centre was the vast selection of shoes, catering for every style, size and need. The online purchase was super easy and I received my dream shoes in less than three working days. Thank you for your unbelievable service. You just gained a loyal customer for life!"
Mr David Connock
"Excellent response time... Sebagos order Sunday night, and delivered on Tuesday morning... R500 cheaper than McCullagh and Bothwell... Many thanks"
"They are customer friendly and they have my shoes.They deliver quicker"
"excellent professional service - quick dispatch - goods arrived in perfect condition - highly recommended"
"I must say that I was impressed by the service rendered by Mens Shoe Centre. I have to add that using RAM as your courier does not do your service any justice. I have had the worst experience with them in the transactions I have done with your online platform. Their admin and management is up to no good. I for example bought two pairs of shoes in my recent second transaction with you. After RAM fetched my shoes to be taken back as a result of wrong size they phoned me on two different dates telling me their driver is waiting for me at our reception to pick up my parcel - this after they have already collected it and after I told them it has been collected. The other issue is that they inform you they will deliver between 8 and 5. I am in meetings most of the day every day - it would be great if the driver could send a whatsapp informing you that he is on his way or that he will be delivering within half an hour - this way I can ensure I am ready to quickly go and collect the parcel. The last thing is when they fetched my parcel their process is different to what Mens Shoe Centre publishes in that they pick up the parcel and hand you a small sticker. They do not put the parcel in a sealed bag or nothing. My concern is if an item goes missing Mens Shoe Centre will say it is me who did not include the item or items. I give Mens Shoe Centre a thumbs up BUT RAM a big thumbs down."
"The shipping and return policy are excellent. Unfortunately a very poor selection of shoes and boots for size 12 +."
"Extremely fast delivery, and found shoes that I couldn’t find in the shops."
"Quick delivery. I was a bit baffled with the plain brown box and not a original Bronx box, but the reason for this was explained to me."
"Excellent service! Speedy delivery! Thanks so much!!!"
"service was great"
"Mens shoe centre products/prices and online platform are the best you could ask for- especially since they stock larger sizes. The reason for the lower rating is due to the fact that the arrogant, rude and incompetent staff at RAM couriers cast a poor reflection on the whole buying experience."
"Excellent service, period!"
"Everything was perfect,thanks."
"Great service and delivery but shoe colour differed in shade from the picture on the website. I should have paid more att to the description itself which was correct."
"The one star is not given because the first pair of shoes delivered underwhelmed me. Looking at it, I did not get the impression of a new shoe. I requested a replacement and opted to collect these at the shop. I was very impressed with the speed the replacement pair was brought from Midlands to Pavilion. Very happy with the replacement pair."
"Very bad.. Didnt recieve my parcel and no one contacted me"
"Ordering process was quick and easy, and delivery was fast and efficient. Awesome service! Keep up the great job."
"Very good service. Fast and efficient."
"Excellent service"
"."
"Service is very good, fast delivery (within 2 days). Good quality product."
"Excellent Service"