Men's Shoe Centre Reviews

Shop 303 Pine Crest Centre
17 Kings Rd

Tell us how Men's Shoe Centre made you happy

Dr Yaseen Bismilla
"Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Will definitely use again."
Mr Berne` Van Den Bergh
"Normally I went on a year/two year long shopping extravaganza to find a pair of kicks that fit. If I even found a pair, it wasn’t exactly my style or practical to fit my lifestyle. Not even mentioning the costs, as the price escalates according to the size. (Yes, that is blatant discrimination) What surprised me about Mens Shoe Centre was the vast selection of shoes, catering for every style, size and need. The online purchase was super easy and I received my dream shoes in less than three working days. Thank you for your unbelievable service. You just gained a loyal customer for life!"
Mr David Connock
"Excellent response time... Sebagos order Sunday night, and delivered on Tuesday morning... R500 cheaper than McCullagh and Bothwell... Many thanks"
"Excellent. Received my shoes today. Exactly what I wanted and fits perfectly. Thank you."
"For my fist time buy at this website I had an awesome experience. I got the shoes within a week and was glad I could find what I was looking for."
"We had problems with the paygate and paying by credit card...eventually we used PayPal. Other than that we are very happy to find those size shoes that look good"
"Took delivery of the shoes in record time, both pairs I ordered. Fit is perfect, quality is great. Service bar by MSC has been set higher than most shops and services in SA can reach."
"Good product at affordable price."
"An absolutely pleasant experience. Got the item at the best price and the speediest of deliveries. Will definitely buy gain."
"excellent service and fast delivery."
"Thank goodness for Men's Shoe Centre stocking larger sizes. There is nowhere else in SA who provide for men with larger feet. The service was excellent too with such a quick delivery time."
"I waited a full week for my shoes , had an sms on 3 separate days to say courier would deliver but they didn’t pitch up"
"Received shoes within 24 hrs, very fast, excellent service."
"Wonderful Service , Quick delivery...fabulous shoes! Size guidelines Perfect !!!!"
"Very happy with my purchase. I am impressed with the speedy service. I received my order within 3 days including the weekend. Thank you for your awesomeness..."
"Quick, Efficient, Accuracy, WOW SERVICE!!!"
"Cameron and his staff was excellent! Thanx for your service excellence!"
Men's Shoe Centre is rated 4.80 based on 667 reviews