Men's Shoe Centre Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Men's Shoe Centre

How would you rate Men's Shoe Centre ?

Dr Yaseen Bismilla
"Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Will definitely use again."
Mr Berne` Van Den Bergh
"Normally I went on a year/two year long shopping extravaganza to find a pair of kicks that fit. If I even found a pair, it wasn’t exactly my style or practical to fit my lifestyle. Not even mentioning the costs, as the price escalates according to the size. (Yes, that is blatant discrimination) What surprised me about Mens Shoe Centre was the vast selection of shoes, catering for every style, size and need. The online purchase was super easy and I received my dream shoes in less than three working days. Thank you for your unbelievable service. You just gained a loyal customer for life!"
Mr David Connock
"Excellent response time... Sebagos order Sunday night, and delivered on Tuesday morning... R500 cheaper than McCullagh and Bothwell... Many thanks"
"Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Will definitely use again."
"Fast professional efficient service"
"Only had one order so far for 3 pairs, and everything has been perfect! Quicker delivery than Takealot which is generally unheard of, prices are just right, show quality excellent so thoroughly impressed. One pair was a bit small...so will test that part of the process next...but must say based on the experience so far, have every confidence it will be handled efficiently and hassle-free. Great job!"
"Waited 2weeks for delivery."
"Been looking for months. Tried Spree, Edgars and Zando with minimal or no response. Found Men's Shoe Centre, ordered and had my order 2 days later. Brilliant service."
"Very swift! Good selection. Keep it up!"
"Brilliant service and delivery. Couldn't ask for more. Ordered on Monday morning delivered on Wednesday morning 800km away!!!"
"Very impressed with time period from placing order to delivery"
"Great service. Website works well and delivery was fast."
"I love the variety available and quick and easy checkout with lots of payment options. I am still waiting for delivery, though. It has been 2 business days."
"Superb service"
"I am impressed by your service, quick delivery, please increase option for size US15/UK14."
"Awesome service. I ordered just before midday and had my order the following afternoon. Will definitely order again."
"EXCELLENT SERVICE AND SPEEDY RESPONSE"
"Flippen awesome. Im size 14 and love the fact that I have so many options to choose from."
"Thank you for great communication and fast delivery! You can really order shoes on Monday and wear them on Friday!"
"So excellent, the shoes i ordered was here almost immediately. thanks for the good service"
"Perfect service and the shoes size is correct."
"Awesome service"
"Only one that come to mind is awesome service!"
Men's Shoe Centre is rated 4.81 based on 556 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!