Men's Shoe Centre Reviews

Shop 303 Pine Crest Centre
17 Kings Rd

Tell us how Men's Shoe Centre made you happy

Dr Yaseen Bismilla
"Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Will definitely use again."
Mr Berne` Van Den Bergh
"Normally I went on a year/two year long shopping extravaganza to find a pair of kicks that fit. If I even found a pair, it wasn’t exactly my style or practical to fit my lifestyle. Not even mentioning the costs, as the price escalates according to the size. (Yes, that is blatant discrimination) What surprised me about Mens Shoe Centre was the vast selection of shoes, catering for every style, size and need. The online purchase was super easy and I received my dream shoes in less than three working days. Thank you for your unbelievable service. You just gained a loyal customer for life!"
Mr David Connock
"Excellent response time... Sebagos order Sunday night, and delivered on Tuesday morning... R500 cheaper than McCullagh and Bothwell... Many thanks"
"Great service and delivery but shoe colour differed in shade from the picture on the website. I should have paid more att to the description itself which was correct."
"Shoes not received in original carton. No soft packaging in box to protect shoes whilst in transit. Each shoe should be wrapped separately and then put back into original box. Courier company took 3 days to deliver. Was promised delivery within 2 days One shoe had been tried on before as there were scuff marks on the sole."
"Your service quality is quite acceptable however, the only disappoint comes from Currier that delivers orders. I have paid for my order on Tuesday night and my order was dispatched on time the following day which was Wednesday. From that day till Sunday, the order has not been delivered to me. For the future, I recommend that you use DHL for delivering my order as I have been using it all the time and its service is quite execllent."
"Thanks for the good service."
"Only received 1 of the 4 items ordered at this time. Needed them all today. Men's Shoes were fast to sent them but they are stuck at the couriers over the weekend although tracking info show they arrived in Pretoria midday on Friday."
"Well the website was easy to navigate, and the delivery of the item did not take too long to arrive, for which I am satisfied, however I was a bit disappointed with the way the package arrived, it had multiple prices on the box, which clearly demonstrated how we are taken for granted and how foolish we are made to feel. the prices on the box ranged from R625 to R1699, which latter was the price I was charged at."
"Quick delivery. Was sent wrong item, they replaced it quickly, then the item went on sale. Not my best experience this time around - will give them another chance."
Thanks for the feedback - sounds like the perfect storm. Apologies it wasn't a five star experience this time. To show our appreciation for your understanding we'll give you a store credit for the difference between the price you paid and the sale price. Email: sales@mensshoecentre.co.za to sort out when you ready. Thanks The Sales Team
"Excellent service, but the left shoe fits much looser than the right shoe. I did not want to return the shoe because there is not enough time before the function that I need the shoe for. If you would still allow me to return the left shoe for another left shoe after my function, I will be euphoric."
Hi Philip, thanks for the review. Apologies for the looser left shoe. Let's establish why the left is looser and then we'll see what the best solution is. We'll email you to sort this out. The Sales Team
"Can we please have more variety in size 12 and above please!"
"Was the one store that had a wide variety of shoes in my size until you lost the plot and stopped stocking them."
Men's Shoe Centre is rated 4.80 based on 634 reviews